Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

16

After dropping Kaley off for Estelle’s slumber party. It’s going to be a great date night for me and Sid. There first preseason games starts in a couple of days. Going home to an empty place was kinda of creepy but good at the same time.
“I’m going to run a bath, care to join?” He pick me up bride style and we headed into the bathroom. Laying on his chest feels so good. His arms wrap around me in the hot water.
“When you were gone, everyday I missed touching your skin.” He kiss the back of my neck. It’s felt amazing lips touching every hair that’s standing from the shock he made.
“Sid?”
“Rebecca?”
“If you didn’t find me, what would happen?”
“I told myself that I would go to the end of the Earth finding you. Your the one that got away because of me. I needed to make it up not to you but James to. When he found out that you left he wasn’t the same. He only score maybe 20 goals a season. So four years of not seeing you that’s 80 goals he made. People wanted to trade him because the lack of effort he made for the team. Mario knew what’s going between James, you and I. He told Shero to not trade him and in time when I find you he will be back to the 50 goals person we know and love.”
“I do feel bad when I left but with all the bull shit that happen I didn’t know what to do.” He wrap me up closer.
“I glad that I found you and now my wife. Also have a great daughter who has a personality of a spunk.” I laugh pretty good on that one.

Today was the first day of the home opener and the Penguins are going to play the Washington Capitals. So this was going to be a great game. Kaley could go and see Uncle Mike before the game. She also met some of the other players to, even Alex to. After we talk to Mike, we were walking down the hall when I see someone pick up Kaley.
“Uncle Geno!” She giggled. Geno was tickling her and her laugh was amazing to hear. Since I was gone, Geno did find someone and her name is McKayla. They are still dating but they have a daughter name Anastasia. She looks like her mom but has Geno’s smile. Anastasia is going to turn 2 soon. Sid told me that he wanted to wait to get married until he finds me. I met McKayla and she’s an amazing person that I have met. She told me a lot of stories about her going to a surprise vacation to New Orleans with Geno. While the game was going on I would listen to more of her stories while Kaley was playing with the other kids in the box.
“Why did you leave Geno?”
“I though I was going to hurt him from my past. I had a past life but when I moved here and met Geno. Geno change me more than any person that I have met.”
“What happen in your past?”
“Things that a normal woman shouldn’t have been going through. I have been shoot by a blind man, a doctor played operation on my right ham string when he was drunk on his kitchen table and other things that I have been trying to remove from my memories. Having Anna was the most amazing memory that I would love to keep.”
“She just looks like Geno. So do you know when he’s going to ask you?”
“I don’t know when but soon I hope. I love him with all my heart and I think that were ready as a family.” Then the horn blast loud telling us that a Penguin scored. We both look up at the jumbo tron they were showing a picture of Sid.
“Kaley look daddy scored a goal.”
“Daddy!!” Kaley jump up and down, wearing Sid’s jersey.” It was so cute to see her wearing that jersey. At the end of the game, I made plans set up for Anna and Kaley to have a play date. The Penguins won the game 4-2 with Geno, Duper and Neal getting the goals, Mike and Nicky got the two goals for the Capitals. Before Kaley and I left Sid wanted to make sure to give her a kiss before he leaves for New Jersey. The Penguins won’t get home for a couple of days. After they play Devils they are going to Nashville and then coming home.
“Great game honey.”
“Thanks.” Sid went over to Kaley and pick her up.
“I love the jersey that your wearing.” Sid smiled.
“Thanks daddy.” Sid gave her a kiss on the check and let her down. She ran over to Neal who was just in time to caught her from jumping to him.
“Kaley does loves her uncle.” I gave Sid a kiss and told him good luck on the trip and that we will be waiting for him when he get’s back. Back home I finally but Kaley to bed when my phone was ringing. Sid probably forgot something but when I look at my screen it wasn’t Sid. It was Mike calling me.”
“Hey Mike sorry about the game.”
“I have been traded.” My heart stop for Mike. Mike has been with the team this long and now they though it was a good idea to trade him on the opening of the new season.
“Wow, to who?”
“You won’t believe me when I tell you this.” I was laughing inside when I am thinking that there is no way that the Capitals trade him here.”
“Rangers?” Mike laugh.
“No I have been traded to the Penguins. Can’t you believe that?!”
“Wow, when are you going to see the team?”
“Right now, Capitals send me a car and the plane is waiting for me. I hope that the team finds out before I get there you know what I mean.”
“Yea I know what you mean. So I just got Kaley to bed you want to come over when you guys are done with your trip.”
“Sure, where are we going anyway?”
“Jersey and Nashville.”
“Thanks and sorry about what happen to you."