Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

8

Sid's P.O.V
I have been in the hospital for close to two days, Kaley and Rebecca have to go back to Portland in 12 days. I can't be back on the ice for 28 days. I know that Rebecca will take care of me until she has to go back to Portland.
Rebecca was driving me home, I was trying to finds way to get Rebecca to stay but nothing comes into mind. It was still hard for me to speak, so anytime that I need something I will have to write it or text. It's not fun at all. During the whole ride back home was just sad. The Penguins play tonight, I don't know if I should go to the game or just watch it at home.
"Sid you need to stay home and relax. Your still not heal from everything you just went through last weekend." I nodded my head. She's was right about that. The game was driving me crazy and Rebecca was yelling at the T.V of how bad everything's going. She wants to change the channel but I don't, I want to watch the whole thing. It was hard for me to watch the game because I want to be there than here watching it. I wanted to get off topic about the game. I wrote down something and handed it to Rebecca.
"Have you got anything done for the wedding?" When she finish reading the paper, she smiled.
"I did get everything ready but I don't have my wedding dress yet."
"Why can't you find it?"
"I haven't got the time yet." Then I had an idea. I grab my phone, I text Michelle, Vero and Maureen and saying that they need to take Rebecca wedding dress shopping before she leaves for Portland. They all agree and they are going to take her tomorrow. How during the Rangers game, but I bet that won't happen. I can ask Mom to take care of Kaley while I am resting.
Rebecca's P.O.V
In the morning trying not to remember the game last night and need to focus on Sid, Kaley and the Rangers. It's going to be a great game tonight. I was cooking Kaley's breakfast while I have to blend Sid's breakfast. I am sorry for him that he can only have liquid for a month. They were watching T.V, once I got them their breakfast. There was a knock on the door. I bet it's Sid's mom checking up on us. When I open the door it was Sid's Mom. This time she was very happy to see me.
"Rebecca it's great to see you." She gave me a hug, I was kinda shock that she's doing this.
"Now where's Kaley!" She walk over to where Sid and Kaley were watching T.V."
"Grandma!!"I hear Kaley. When I was cleaning breakfast than the doorbell ring again. I know that it can't be James because he and the team are in New York. When I open the door it was Michelle, Vero and Maureen.
"Hey girls, what are you doing here?"
"Surprise! We are going on a wedding hunting dress!" I turn around and I see Sid looking at me and smiled. Then hand his mom a paper.
"Have fun ladies!"
"Come on that's why Sid's mom here." I gave Sid and Kaley a kiss, then left with the girls. I had maybe tried on 6 or 7 dresses and nothing was screaming "this is your dress!" I was getting upset that I wouldn't find the one. Maybe today wasn't the day for me to find the dress. Then there was a knock on my dress room door. It was Molly.
"Molly!! What are you doing here?"
"Well I was texting Sid last night and that he found out that you don't have a wedding dress pick out. He flew me here to help you out."
"When did you flew out here?"
"Last night, but I think I found your dress that the other girls haven't seen yet."She handed me the dress and when I put it on. I fell inlove with the dress.It was a one shoulder, basket-weave organza gown with dropped waist, draped bodice and organza petals. The best part was the dress had the same flowers that we are having for the wedding to. When I came out everyone was in total shock and they fell inlove with the dress to.
"Is this the one?" Maureen ask.
"If so this is the one for you." Michelle ask. I started to cry.
"Yes this is the dress for me."
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_One-Shoulder-Basket-Weave-Organza-Gown-VW351090_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-White-by-Vera-Wang
After I got my dress and I have to try it a week before the playoffs. We went to get something to eat.
"How's Sid doing with everything?" Vero ask.
"He's doing ok, he wants to be with the boys, but at this point he knows what he needs to do so he could get out there faster."
"What about you? Are you going back to Portland?" Molly ask.
"I have to, I mean Sid knows why I am in Portland because for Kaley and her education."
"You know that I can take her with me when I have to go back to Portland."
"How's she going to deal with it that I have to be here for three weeks. She's going to miss me a lot, i'm going to miss her a lot."
"At this point Sid needs you more than anything, I mean come on he just got this jaw broken. Let me take her home and when you come back, she will be yours again." I trust Molly and she had sleep overs when I am busy getting my store ready. I grab Molly's hand.
"This is why your my maid of honor, thank you for taking Kaley under your wing."
"Anything for you." We all came back to Sid's place and watch the game with all the kids playing. We bet the Ranger 3-2 in a shoot out. It was awesome. In the morning James came over and I told him the news.
"Have you told Sid about this?"
"No I haven't, would he be mad about this?"
"Maybe." Sid was watching other games that they were showing on tv.
"Sid I need to talk to you about something." He mute the TV and look at me.
"Molly is taking Kaley back with her to Portland so I can help you." Sid shook his head.
"Sid this help us a lot." Then I see him writing something down. He wasn't happy about this.
"I can't you leave our daughter in Portland while you are helping me."
"She's staying with Molly and Molly volunteer for this. I didn't ask her."
"I knew that this would happen when you told me before the season started."
"Do you want me to go then?"
"No I don't want you to go."
"At this point it's looks like it. Do you even want to marry me?"
"Yes I do more than anything."
"Than let me do what a further wife's job. I will miss Kaley more than anything but you have to understand that the whole town needs you, the teams needs you and I am here to help out."
"I'm sorry your right."
"Thank you."
Now I am at the airport, now I have to let go Kaley. This was so hard for me. I was holding Kaley more. I set Kaley down.
"Now you are going with aunty Molly for a couple of weeks while I am here to take care of daddy. You need to listen to Molly, do you understand." Molly nodded her head. I kiss her forehead.
"That was from Daddy, I'm going to miss you."
"We need to leave now." Molly grab Kaley's hand,they went on the airplane and left for Portland.