Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 23

Ashton and I left his house at 3:00 for him to head to hang out with his brother and sister and i headed home to change for work.
Ashton and i spent most of the day just watching TV and enjoying each others company. He had a good long talk with Anne as well while i made us lunch and we just had a nice "family" day if you could call it that.
I pulled into my driveway and ran inside to change into some jeans before heading down to the smoothie shop.
Maui and my dad were there and it was super busy, which always happens around this time of the day when schools are starting to get out.
"Hey Maui, hi dad" i said as i entered the shop
"Hi Olivia" i got back while the dealt with costumers. I went into the backroom and put on a little apron with the shops logo on it and headed back out front
"What would you like me to do" I asked dad
"start clearing tables, they are getting messy fast" he said
i went round with a bowl and started putting the empty smoothie cups into it. one thing that annoys me about working here is we clearly have bins but plenty of people just leave the cups on the table. Like there is a bin right at the door you have to walk past it to get out and yet they are too lazy and just leave the cups on the table. I cleaned the tables over with a rag as well making sure there were no messes left.
after putting the rubbish in the bins and putting the wash rag and bowl back into the backroom i came back out front and saw some familiar faces talking to Maui at the till.
"Look who it is" i heard
"Hey Lukey" i said hugging him, then hugging Calum and Michael
'Hey Livbear, we missed you" Luke said
"How was your tour" i asked them as they sat down at a table with their smoothies Maui just made
"it was good, glad to be home for a while though" Calum said
"I bet it is" i said dragging a empty chair up to their table and sitting down
"We thought you would have been with Ashton" Michael said
"I was with him last night and this morning but i left him to come work here and i told Harry that Ashton would spend the afternoon with him and Lauren because they didn't get to see him this morning"
"okay didn't want the life story" Michael replied laughing.
"Here get in" Luke said holding up his phone with the Camera up and facing us. We pulled faces and then my dad was shouting for me to get back to work.
"It was good seeing you guys, we'll probably catch up more at some point before Ash and I go away"
"see you around liv" Calum said as they got up the same time as me and headed out.
my phone buzzed and i looked to see Luke uploaded the picture to twitter with the caption "@luke5sos bumped into this little one @OliviaJess @calum5sos @michael5sos"
"@OliviaJess Hey i'm not little @luke5sos :p"
"@Michael5sos @oliviajess get back to work slacker"
"Olivia put your phone away" my dad said with anger in his voice
"Sorry" i replied before going back to the counter and serving the next person in line.

a few hours later and a few hundred smoothies later i was hanging up my apron and closing the shop. Dad and Maui had already gone and i was left to close.
after making sure everything was safely put away and where they should be i grabbed the keys and headed to the front door and locked it on my way out, double checking like i always do because I'm so paranoid that i wont lock it and we will be robbed.
I started walking to my car and as i got in my phone buzzed
*Ashton <3*
"you busy babe? x"
"Nope, just finished closing the shop, why? x"
"Wanna meet me for dinner?"
"Sure. where you thinking?"
"i was thinking Hog's"
"sounds good to me, i'll meet you there"
"okay see you soon babe"
i started up my car and headed over to Hogs, it was only about a 15 minute drive from where i am and about the same distance from Ashton so we should in theory pull up around the same time.
I pulled up and parked right by the door, i looked around and didn't see Ashtons car so i waited in mine for him. about 5 minutes later he pulls up and i get out. He greets me at the front of my car before we headed in. We got seated and it wasn't that busy for it being 6pm.
we ordered our drinks and looked over the menu
"Wanna get the tower for 2" he asked
i read it over to see what it is
"I don't think i would be able to eat that much babe" i said laughing.
He laughed but also agreed that it was way too much. i mean reading it it looked like it was for a family of four not two people.
"are you ready to order" our waiter said as he reached our table
"Yeah um, i will have the grilled steak sandwhich please" i said
"and i'll get the Blackened Prime Rib thanks"
he wrote down our orders and took the menus from us
"so how was your afternoon" i asked
"it was good, i missed hanging out with them" he said
"Harry was so angry this morning that he couldn't wake you up, your mum said last night he could see you before school and then you were still sleeping he was pissed" i said remembering this morning and the conversation outside the door
"Yeah he told me about that, thank you for telling him i would hang out with him, i don't think i could have handled getting woken up at 7:30am" he said laughing
"it's cool, i knew you needed sleep and that you would want to hang out with them so it was the logical thing to say"
"so are you staying at mine again tonight" he asked
"hmm i don't know" is aid jokingly knowing full well i was going to stay.
"you know you want to"
"oh do i really"
"yeah you really do, you know cuddling with me is your favourite"
"hmmm well see" i replied
our food came and we started eating in silence, a good silence we were just enjoying our food and we we both starving.
from the corner of my eye i caught a teenage girl starring our way
"um Ash, there's totally a girl staring at you" i said gesturing behind his head without making it obvious to the girl that we were talking about her.
"she's probably just a fan or something" he replied
i saw her lift her phone up quickly and put it back down like she was trying to be sneaky at taking a picture. I wasn't too worried though from her angle you wouldn't even be able to tell it's Ashton just a back of a guys head.
"don't worry about it babe"
"i'm not, it's just weird" i replied
"Yeah you get use to it after a while, they are too shy to come up so they stare from a distance"
I was almost going to tell him to go up to her but then that would give her proof if she posts the picture anywhere and i changed my mind before saying it.
We finish our food and Ashton pays. We get up and walk to the door. The girl still sat with her family so i was hesitated to grab his hand as he gestured for me too.
we got outside
"so you never answered are you coming back to mine" he said as he leaned against my car
"Yes you idiot, of course i am" i replied laughing
we hugged and he kissed my cheek before opening my car door
"see you in a bit then" he said as i got in and he shut the door.
i watched him walk over to his car
"Staying at Ash's" i simply texted my dad before pulling away following behind Ashton to his house.
We pulled up and went inside and was greeted by Anne, Harry and Lauren all in the living room watching tv.
"we'll be upstairs" Ashton said as we went by the room
once we were in his room i took it upon myself to grab a t-shirt from his draw before stripping down to my underwear and putting it on. i climbed up onto his bed and went on twitter while he was in the bathroom. i went to the trends to see what was going on and i saw the trend "Ashton and Olivia" so i clicked on it. There was the picture the girl took with the caption "omg i'm at the same restaurant as Ashton and Olivia, they are totally dating" Like i thought it was blurry and just the back of his head. i clicked on her page and people were saying it wasn't us and to stop making up things.
"@lillajane I'm not lying it was totally them"
"@lillajane They were totally on a date and they were really cuddly and before they left Ashton kissed her cheek"
@lillajane i got a picture of them outside, this shows it's Ashton and not some random guy" she had attached a picture of Ashton leaning against my car.
Ashton came back in only trackie bottoms showing off his abs and climbed into bed next to me
"guess who are trending on twitter, i'll give you a hint they are in this room"
"oh really, how" he questioned
"that girl from the restaurant, she must be popular within the fans because she posted that picture and it spread, people claiming it wasn't you and just some random guy but then she posted a picture of you by my car and once again the "are they or aren't they dating" debt is going on"
"i wish i could just tweet, yes i've got a girlfriend and yes we've been together for 2 years get over it" he said
"one day babe, one day maybe management will realise this is stupid"
he pulled me close to him and i kissed his chest, i left little kisses all the way up before reaching his lips.
"this better not be you teasing me again" he mumbled
"sorry babe, you know my rule about when your family are home"
"then don't tease me" he said kissing my shoulder then my neck.
I chucked a little before adjusting my position and laid on his chest while he turned the TV on and searched Netflix for a movie to settle in for the night.