Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Caught up in this Madness too Blind to See

As I woke my swollen eyes would only let in some light. My hands were tied tightly together with chains which were raised above my head. My whole body ached, and I tried to let out a cry only to be stopped by the duck tape which clung to my mouth. I can't even describe the amount of pain coming from my ribs and my arms, it felt like any minute my arms would be ripped out there sockets. I moved my head looking around myself. Noticing Jen in the exact same position except she wasn't moving and it didn't look as if she was breathing either. I wriggled frantically trying to nudge her but nothing. I tried screaming at the top of my lungs but nothing. My eyes watered, oh Jen I'm so sorry. Suddenly loud footsteps could be heard travelling in our direction. I let my aching body relax and closed my eyes.

"I told you they weren't awake, you're paranoid man." It was a mans voice.

"I'm telling you I heard something!", another voice replied, also male. "So which one do you want?"

"I want the blonde." Oh fuck my life.

"Dude he'll rip you apart and you know it." What?

"Ha Vengeance hasn't got anything me Clay." Loud laughing and shoving harshly hit my ears.

"I'm just saying 200 year old wolf compared to you? They're is just no competition." Wolf...right? The pain started to intensify and it was becoming harder to stay still.

"Listen you little shit--."

"Boys, boys, boys calm down. " A woman's voice the same voice who had hurt me and probably was responsible for all of this. "When they come you'll get your chance." She laughed. The voice made me replay the horrific memory over and over again in my head.

"What the fuck!?" I looking at directly into her eyes, "Who the fuck are you?", she started to slowly approach me. But I wasn't backing down. The closer her body moved towards me, the more the adrenaline pumped through my veins making my hands shake and become sweaty.

"Aww look at the poor girl." She smirked menacingly at me.

"Stop fucking around." A very recognizable voice could be heard from my room. My focus went from her to...him? It was the perfect moment for her, she took a sharp swing hitting me square in the jaw, forcing me to slam into the large mirror which cracked upon impact leaving shards to fall and rip into my face. Yelping in pain I pushed away from mirror staggering back gripping my face in my hands. She pushed my back making me fall over Jen's body. The evil woman knelt beside me, gripping neck in one hand squeezing so tightly, my attempts at getting her off me were futile and my body was giving out on me quickly. My lips and tongue were becoming numb and the feeling was spreading across my face as my heart rate slowed down. The other figure hovered over our bodies mumbling something incoherently as my eyes fell into darkness.


Jen began to move violently and scream, lucky for her, her mouth wasn't taped shut.

"Bring that one down!"

"Effie wake up! Effie!" She began to cry, "What did you do to her!?"

"Ow calm the fuck down", the sound of a pole connected with Jen and no more sound came from her.

"Get that one down too." The woman spoke again. The chains ripping at my skin where being lowered and the pressure began to lessen. My feet hit the floor first with a thud and then followed the rest of me. The ground was wet and cold but it felt good against my wounds. I was hoisted roughly off the ground and put on a metal chair. unraveled the harsh chains but still kept me restricted my strapping my arms and legs down.

"Wakey wakey." One tapped on my face less gently and my eyes shot open staring into the eyes of a boy no older than myself.

"Ah there she is, better get rid of this though." He ripped the tape off of my mouth and I gritted my teeth in pain. "Oh I hope he comes quick so I can sink my teeth into that." I lunged towards him but the restraints held me back, "Hey be nice." He tutted at me, mocking me. "Ol' Zacky Vengeance won't be happy with you."

"Fuck you." I said spitting in his face. I watched as the man stood for a moment, I instantly regretted my actions. He smacked my face so hard I felt my cheekbone crack. They then left me all alone with nothing.

~~~~

I sat on Effie's bed staring at the pictures on her wall of her family and friends I'm guessing. I knew as soon as Johnny told me the vermin in my basement went missing that my mate was in danger. Her fear pulsed through me and I was going to rip through the state to find her. I couldn't bear to look at the bathroom or the carpets covering the floors. The smell of blood clung to my nose.

"Zacky you have to see this." I followed Matt's voice to the kitchen. He stood staring up at the ceiling.
I slowly lifted my head, my heart breaking more and more as I read the word's I feared the most. Come get her was sprawled across the ceiling. I slammed my fists into the counter top, cracking the granite. "Come on man." Matt put his hand on my shoulders, "This isn't your fault."

"Guys, we gotta lead." Johnny said walking into the kitchen but stopped in his tracks and his face scrunched up, "Can dudes not smell that?" I stared at him quizzically.

"What smell?"

"It smells like those freak shows Clay and Jason." I took a deep breath in.

"No all I can smell is Effie." He shrugged, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Well I can smell it and it reeks, hey Brian! Get in here and smell this!" Brian was in like a shot, the same expression on his face.

"Jesus dude." I looked over at Matt. "You can't smell it?" We both shook our heads, "Maybe it was some kind of spell or other?" Well it would explain it.

"You know we know where they two fucks live we could always pay them a visit."

"Let's go."

****

I knocked on Clay's door so hard the windows shook. No answer and the door was locked so the only way was to break the fucking thing down. I kicked the door in splitting it in half. The house was in total darkness but I could now smell what everyone else was smelling and it was was rancid.

"Shit man that's disgusting." Johnny muttered stepping lightly into the house, kicking away rubbish with his foot.

"Johnny you go look in the basement." Brian Ordered.

"Wait, why do I have to go!?"

"Cause I said so pussy." Johnny began to speak but was cut of by Matt scolding the both of them. Idiots. "I'll have a look round the back in that dingy hut." I nodded as he left.

"Okay Johnny basement." He protested. "Fine I'll go." As I walked to the back of the house, I look in all the rooms. Nothing but empty bottles, fast food wrappers and condom wrappers. Probably a doze of herpes lingering on the sofas as well. Dirty dishes were scattered along the counters of the kitchen and the floor had a thick layer of mud and other things covering it. The windows were cracked and the blinds hinging most of them were dusty. The small door leading to the basement sat on the right hand side of the room next to the fridge. Pushing the small table out of the way, I reached for the door grabbing the handle tightly in my hand but it was blisteringly hot and burned away the top layer of skin. I yelled in pain, gripping my wrist. There was no way I was getting down there, especially if it's been cursed.

"Zacky I found something!" I looked at the door one last time and followed Johnny's voice, he was in the bedroom upstairs, standing in front of the bed holding a jacket. I could smell the sweet scent of Effie, she smelled of vanilla. I took the jacket out of his hands. These bastards are going to pay for this. The sound of a door slamming reverberated through the dirty home.

"Dude you're so fucked." I recognised Clay;s laugh. "Once he finds out all hell is gonna break loose." I signaled to my pack mate to follow me. I popped my head out the door looking down the hall way. Matt was standing at the wall next to the banister. The three of us slowly crept down the stairs. The sounds of their voices had moved to the kitchen.

"You gotta stop doubting me man." Jason's voice was becoming more and more agitated. Making our way towards the kitchen door quietly we stopped before making our presence known.

"Well when Vengeance rips you apart I won't be stopping him."

"You'll be invited to the party as well Clay." The two shot their heads in our direction and Brian appeared standing opposite of us.

"Fuck." Brian let out an intimidating chuckle.

"Fuck is right sunshine." Brian walked over to Jason and put hand on his shoulder forcing him to take a seat.

"What do you want?"

"Where are they?" I said lowly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Clay looked away. I took long steps towards him, gripping his hair in my hand and slamming his face into the table. I laughed lightly taking a seat next to him as he groaned holding his face.

"Not heard a peep out of you Jason, what's happening man? Heard you thought you were a big shot now?" He said nothing still looking away. Matt gripped his shoulder.

"He asked you a question."

"Let's cut the bullshit. Where's Effie?"

"Fuck you Vengeance." I looked around me clocking a knife in the corner. I quickly grabbed it.

"Hold him down." I ordered. Jason wrestled but Matt and Brian were to strong for him. I looked at his hands, smirking. Spreading his fingers out I pressed the knife against his index finger, "Last chance, no?" I started to press the metal harder into his skin and he let out a scream as it ripped the bone and skin apart. Clay was beginning to scream. "Johnny shut him up." He gripped onto his neck tightly violently twisting it.

"You killed my fucking brother man!"

"Wait your turn." Johnny taunted. He put his head down tears rolling down his face.

"If I don't find Effie I'll find all your family and I'll pick them off one by one." His body started to jerk and he started to transform growing hair all over his body, violently throwing Matt and Brian away from him. Throwing away the knife I phased. I towered over his small body bearing my teeth at him. He made the first move lunging forward snapping his teeth at my neck. Dodging his attack I rammed his body forcing it through the wall and onto the dirt outside. Our bodies rolled together as we fought. The others phased around me. I finally succeed biting into his body and he yelped loudly falling backwards as I stood over him. His body turning back into his human form, his chest was burst open and he whimpered looking at me one last time.

"You'll never run our world." I lunged for his head ripping it away from his body.

~~~~

"Effie?" Jen was waking up.

"Oh my god Jen I'm so sorry." I tried to move but my muscles ached so much and the restraints didn't allow much leg room.

"It's not your fault Effie just tell me we'll get out of this."

"Haha I don't thinks so Jen." I cautiously turned my head around wishing my mind and ears were playing tricks on me and the voice I was hearing was someone else.

"It's all Effie's fault." My heart stopped for a moment. The people I thought I loved and trusted had turned against me and abused me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My captors were Dan and Steph.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you so much for the kind comments it means a lot and it actually means I've got people to write for!

Love you, Heather xoxox