Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Dirt Bike

I walk out of my work and grab my phone and see its Ryan saying he picked Mike up form school and he will be waiting at my house. I drive home and go inside and see Ryan is playing with Mike.

"Are you sure that we should do this now?" I ask.
"Yes. Now go get change."
"What are we doing?" Mike asks.
"We going to go have fun," Ryan said.

Mike smiles making me sigh. I go upstairs and get change in jeans and a fox shirt. I mess with my hair a little so it's not so perfect. I walk downstairs and get in my converse and then get a jacket.

"Let's go," I said.
"Lindsay is there with my truck. Let's go," Ryan said.

I sigh and go outside with them. I lock up and go to my truck and sit in the passenger seat and hand Ryan the keys. I grab my phone and plug it in and put it on my playlist of songs that is fine for mike to listen to and turn the volume low.

"How was school?" I ask turning to look at Mike.
"I painted," Mike said.
"Really what did you paint?"
"Bike."

I laugh a little and talk to Mike. Ryan pulls up to the farm and park next to his truck where Ricky is talking to Lindsay are there is another guy.

"Who's that?" I ask.
"Jeremy Martian."
"Ryan."

"Where we at?" Mike asks.
"I'm going to teach you how to ride," Ryan said looking at Mike.
"Can he?" Mike asks looking at me.

I nod my head smiling at him. I get out and get Mike out. I walk behind Ryan making Lindsay laughs a little. Mike warps his arms around my neck.

"Who is the little bike for?" Jeremy asks.
"My nephew."
"I take it that he doesn’t like new people," Ricky said.

Ryan looks at Mike who is hiding in my hair worst than normal.

"Is he ok?" Ryan asks.
"Everything is new," I said.

Lindsay pats the tailgate next to her. I sit down and Lindsay looks at me.

"This is Jezebel. Jezebel this is Jeremy. Him and Ryan train together. He's just finishing up ridding."
"Hi," I said.
"Hello. I think she's telling me to get out of here."
"Yes I am. We see you this Saturday to break the pool in."

Mike looks at me.

"What is it baby?" I ask looking at him.
"What a pool?" Mike asks.
"It's a big thing of water where you can swim and play in."
"Ocean?"

I grab my phone and pull up a picture of a pool and show him the picture.

"That's a pool," I told him.
"Pool bad," Mike said.

I nod my head since he almost drown when we went to the beach in Australia and hates water.

"Why is it bad?" Ryan asks.
"Wa wa bad," Mike said.

Jeremy leaves after a few minutes. Ryan sits down and looks at Mike.

"You want to learn how to ride?" He asks.

I grab the gear as Mike nods then get Mike change in the gear. I make sure his boots are on fine and his helmet is tight enough on his head.

"He's so cute," Lindsay said.

I smile and nod my head. Ryan grabs Mike then takes him to the bike. I hold out the goggles and Ryan grabs it and put them on Mike. Mike takes off straight right away making Ryan run after him. Lindsay grabs my phone and walk away towards Mike and Ryan. I look at Ricky. He came and sits down next to me.

"Hey Jezz," He said.
"Hey Ricky."

He laughs at me.

"You doing well?" he asks.
"Yeah."
"Can my mom come or will you hide from her?" He asks.
"It's fine."
"Good. You were always her favorite."

I nod my head knowing that and he gets up and leaves. I look over and see Ryan is still chasing Mike. Mike came at me. I stand and grab the handle's bar.

"Having Fun?" I ask him.
"Yeah.
"Be nice to Uncle Ryan or he might not bring you back tomorrow."
"Ok Mommy."

I smile at him and help turn him around and he goes off to Ryan. I smile a little watching as he rides. I watch as Ryan gets Mike to kind of get how to turn. I hear footsteps making me look and see Jennie. She came over and hugs me. I smile at her when she holds me out at arms lengths.

"You look so much better than the last time. I didn't really believe Tory when he said you doing well," She said.
"I know how you are."

She smiles at me and look over to Ryan.

"How old is he?" She asks.
"Two. He's almost three."
"This is his first time on a dirt bike?"
"Yeah he's been riding a bike since Easter."
"That's your talent right there."

I laugh at her and talk to her feeling like she doesn't hate me for not talking to her since I figure out that I was pregnant as we watch Mike rides.

"So after breakfast you guys are coming tomorrow?"
"Yeah."
"That's great."

I smile at here. Mike rides up to me. I grab the bike and look at him.

"You ok buddy?" I ask.
"I really need to go potty," He yells.
"Go on in the house. You know where."

I smile at her and put the bike against Ryan’s' truck and get Mike and walk him to the house and go take him to the bathroom. I walk back to the truck and I grab my phone form Lindsay and see she took pictures of Mike on the bike.

"I got some videos too," She said.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Going home?"
"He's tired."
"Stay with us since you going to be coming tomorrow."
"I need clothes."
"You got stuff at Ryan's still."
"Right."
"I'm hungry," Mike said.
"We get McDonald’s," I said.
"Yeah."
"Call us when you’re leaving so we know."
"Got it."

I get Mike in the truck and Mike start talking to me about how fun it is to ride.