Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

I Have No Idea

I'm sitting on Mike's bed waiting for the ok to get him home.

"I'm hungry," He said.
"I know. We going to get McDonalds," I said.
"Good."

I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Can Ken come?" He asks.
"Um he's spouse to be leaving for California today."
"Why?"
"He's getting a new bike."

He looks at me making me smile at him. I grab my phone and call Ken.

"Hey," Ken said.
"Hey. When are you leaving for California?"
"I got another hour then I plan on leaving my house. Why?"
"Mike wants you to come to Lunch with us."
"McDonald’s?" He asks.
"Yep."
"Ok. I can leave now and just go over to the one closest to the airport?"
"That sounds good."
"Ok bye."
"Bye. Blake didn't come in today."
"That’s nice."

I laugh and hang up with him. I look at Mike and he smiles at me.

“Is Ken coming?" He asks.
"Yeah he's coming."
"Good."

I laugh at him and the door opens and I see it's a nurse. She takes Mike out of the IV.

"The nurse will be here to talk about medicine and things like that," She said.
"Ok."

She leaves and I get Mike change in clothes. Another nurse came in a few minutes and talk about the medicine that Mike needs to take and how he has to sleep and sit up. I grab my bags and take Mike to the car. I make sure he's comfortable before texting Ken that we on the way to the McDonalds. I drive to it and see Ken beat us here. I get out and I see Ken getting out of his truck and running to us.

"You good?" I ask.
"Yeah. Let me get him out."

I nod my head and Ken gets Mike out and carries him. We go inside and Ken looks at it.

"What you getting?" I ask.
"I have no idea."

I smile and order food for me and Mike and Ken orders a warp before he pays for it.

"Baby you want Tea or Lemonade?" I asks.
"Tea," Mike said.

I get Mike's tea and get my soda and see Ken got Water in his cup. We sit down at a table. I make sure Mike is sitting up right. My phone rings I grab it and turn it on silent and put it in my bag

"Why you leaving?" Mike asks.
"I'm on a new bike. I'm going to go do things there."
"Why?"
"I have press."
"Ok."

Ken looks at me with a pout. I reach out and pat Ken's hand. They call our numbers and get up and go and get the tray then set it down and Ken looks at his food.

"This is really bad," He said.
"I tell Adam for you," I said.
"He will tell Aldon."

I rolled my eyes and get the nuggets ready for Mike and open the apples.

"These are better," Mike said.
"Really?"
"Only cookies are better."

Ken laughs and we eat while Mike and Ken talk. I get up and Ken picks Mike up and carries him to the car. I turn the car on and put the AC on. Ken motions me behind the window. I look at him and he pouts at me. I go over to him. He smiles and kisses my lips.

"When are you coming back?" I ask.
"The weekend after Straight Rhythm."
"Did I have anything to do with that?"
"A little. I talked to Aldon and he said that it be better if I'm back here some to get all dialed in."
"That's great."

He smiles at me. I hug him and kiss his lips.

"See you in a few weeks," I said.
"You too."

I get in my car and drive home. I get out and see Mike is asleep. Blake came out and came and grabs him.

"Go lay him in his room," I said.
"Ok."

I get the bags drop the clothes bag before going to the living room and see Blake is measuring things already. I put the movies and toys away. I get up and see Blake coming down.

"I got to go get his pills. He should sleep till I’m gone but keep him to sitting down," I said.
"Got it."

I grab my keys and drive to the pharmacy and pick up the pills. I get in my car and drive to the store and pick up groceries. I drive home and go inside and see Blake on the floor measuring things.

"He's still asleep?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I nod my head and go and grab the grocery’s and put them away. I grab my phone and text Adam to remind him that Mike out of the hospital since Adam visit Mike almost every day with Ken. I hear steps making me look at Mike.

"Hey buddy," I said going up the stairs.
"I'm hurting," He said.
"Ok let's get you some pills ok."
"Ok."

I carry him down and sit him on the counter. I give him the pills and he takes it.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.
"No. Can I watch TV?"
"Yeah."

I carry him to the couch and sit him down.

"What you want to watch?" I ask.
"Fantasia," Mike said.

I put it in and pick him up and make him sit straight on my lap then start the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit