Your love is covered in blood

Chapter Three

I didn't respond at first. Just to see how he would react. The look on his face was priceless. Fear. Regret. Sorrow. Embarassment. I simply twisted his necklace around my finger and pulled it towards me. His head followed. I placed my lips against his. We kissed.
"Nyx. Nyx, I was afraid you didn't love me."
I smiled. "On the contrary my love. I love you very much."
"I didn't know you were gay..."
"I've never told anyone."
"Why not?"
I looked down at my shoes. Honestly, I guess I was ashamed of myself.
"Shame..." I whispered.
He kissed me again, but this time with some tongue. Our tongues wrestled for dominence. Before we knew it, we were making out. I pushed him on the bed, still making out. I pulled my lips away, slowly.
I looked at him for a moment. Actually, I looked at his neck. So pure, so untouched, so delicious. I found my mouth going towards his neck. I could feel my fangs start to come out. I was inching closer and closer.

Stop it, Nyx

My fangs went back to human canines. I was breathing really heavily.
"You okay, Nyx?"
"Um.. I have asthma. I'll be okay though. Just need to catch my breath.
Sounds like a lame excuse but hey, it beats "Oh I just wanted to suck out your blood and turn you into this hideous vampire creature."
"Um... Don't you need help with your project, Xander?"
He bit his tongue. "I... Um... Well... I lied. I finished it yesterday. I just wanted you to come to my house."
I grabbed his face with my hand. "You very naughty boy...."
He pursed his lips together. I shook my head. "No kisses for naughty boys....."
"MEANY!"
We both laughed. I haven't laughed in so long, I didn't even know if I knew how to laugh still. I laced my hands with his.
"What do you want to do tonight, Love?"
"Be with you..."
"Can I take you somewhere special?"
He smiled. "Of course. Let's go."
"No. Not yet. Let's wait for twilight to come."
He made believe he was sulking. "Fine"

Twilight came in less than two hours. We laced our hands again and I took him to the forest.
I always thought the forest looked so much better at night. In the day it was so clear. At the night it was so mysterious. I love mystery. He smiled.
"You took me to a forest in the middle of nowhere........"