Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirteen:Meeting the Crew

As you entered the house you were amazed. The walls were purple and on the back wall above the dinning room table was a huge heartagram. Bam showed you around the house. You slowly started to realize as the tour went on that you were in a HIM sanctuary. (LOL) Bam Lead you up a flight of stairs and across a loft. He stopped at a door near the end of the hall. He opened the door revealing a dark blue room. It was beautiful there was a dresser along the back wall and a rather large 4 post bed taking up most of the room. You walked into the room and took a seat on the bed.

“Bam its Beautiful.” You said as you continued to be in awe of the room.

“It’s nothing . . . . . now get your ass settled and come downstairs. You still have to meet the crew.” He said closing the door.

You started to unpack your things. Just setting out the important stuff. You laid down on the bed and realized if you stayed there long you would fall asleep. You heard some commotion coming from downstairs.

“Guess I better get down there before Bam comes up here.” You said as you peeled yourself off the bed. You headed downstairs and noticed Dunn sitting on the couch. You went to go sit with him as you did you noticed two people wrestling on the floor in front of Dunn. You sat next to Dunn while staring at the two.

“Umm . . . . What’s going on?” you asked looking at the two guys as they punched each other.

“That’s Dico and Rabb Himself.” You heard a voice say behind you. It was Bam. He took a seat next to you but not before kicking Dico and Rabb.

“Hi I’m Dico.” One of the guys said as he got up.

“Angel”

“This is Rabb” Dico said punching Rabb in the arm.

“You guys all have nicknames?” you asked a little confused.

“Yeah easy to keep track . . . plus last names are meant to be used.” Dunn said as he looked at you.

“How many people live here?” you asked Bam

“Well me, Dico, Dunn, Rabb, Ape, and Phil. Ohh and my puppy.” He said with a smile.

“Who are Ape and Phil?”

“Ape or April is my mother and Phil is my dad. You will get to meet them when they get home.”

“God there’s a lot to remember” you said with a giggle.

“Nah you’ll be fine” Dunn said getting up from the couch.

“Anyone up for a drink in Pirate Bar?” he yelled before disappearing down a flight of steps.

Bam looked at you, grabbed your hand and yanked you off the couch. He pulled you down a flight of stairs and sat you on a stool.

“What you want to drink Angel?” Bam asked opening the fridge.

“What you got?”

“Ummm . . . . Let me see. . . . . Beer, Beer, and wait . . . . . . . more Beer.”

“Umm . . . . “You sat and pondered for a second with a smile on your face.

“Beer” you said as you started to laugh.

You and the “crew” drank for a while. Just talking about all the screwed up stuff they had done to each other. After about an hour of stories you heard the front door open.

“Ape and Phil are home.” Bam yelled as he ran out of Pirate Bar.

Moments later he cam back with two people who you presumed were April and Phil.

“Angel these are my parents April and Phil.”

You stood up and shook there hands.

“Angel that’s a pretty name I it short for something.” April asked putting some bags on the counter.

“Angelus” you said walking over to help her.

You helped April unload the bags. She thanked you and headed upstairs.