Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourteen: Truth or Dare

You walked over to Bam and took a seat next to him.

“Hey lets play truth or dare.” Dico suddenly yelled.

“What are we 12 year old school girls?” Dunn asked.

“I think it might be fun.” You said hoping not to sound like and idiot.

“Okay fine . . . . I’ll start.” Bam said as he sat on the floor. You all joined him.

“Ummmm . . . . Angel. Truth or Dare?”

“Truth”

“Awe come on. Don’t pussy out.” Dico says with a look of disappointment on his face.

“Let her go. We’ll just start out slow, but from now on no more truth.” Bam says looking at you.

“Fine!”

“So . . . Why didn’t you mention that you had a boyfriend the night we met?”

“Well I forgot.” You said lowering your head.

“That’s not an answer.” Dunn yelled.

“I forgot he existed the moment I met Ville. I only remembered I had a boyfriend after Ville kissed me.” As you spoke these last few words you covered your mouth. Realizing that you had just told everyone that you had shared a kiss with Ville."

“You and Ville kissed?” Bam asked.

“Yeah when he walked me to my car.”

“Let me guess didn’t tell the boyfriend about that . . . did you?” Bam said smiling

“Nope decided not to. I never thought I would hear from Ville again.”

“You’re all he talks about. He hasn’t shut up about you since he met you. He was so happy you agreed to hang with him while he’s here. Your name seems like the only thing that comes out of his mouth. That’s why I invited you here. To get to know you and maybe figure out why Ville’s so hung up on you.”

“Ahhhh ulterior motives.” You said with a chuckle

“Yes kind of . . . . But you are a cool person and I only associate myself with the cool crowd.” Bam added trying to lighten the mood.

“So why hang with these guys?” you asked and got papers thrown at you by Rabb, Dunn, and Dico.

“Alright enough of this shit back to the game.” Rabb demanded while grabbing another beer from the fridge.