Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Twenty: I Need You

You dialed Ville’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello” you heard a deep familiar voice say.

“Ville” you say weakly tears running down your cheek.

“Angel . . . what’s wrong? Is everything alright?” he said with worry in his voice.

“No” was all you could say before you started sobbing.

“What’s wrong? Please tell me.” You could hear in his voice he was concerned.

“I left Bam’s early because I got called into work. I came home and found Dan in bed with some blonde bitch. He has been cheating on me with her for 3 months.” You sobbed as you told Ville your story. You wondered if he would be upset that you never told him about Dan.

“Where are you now?” he asked being serious.

“Sitting outside the apartment.”

“I'm calling Bam. Don’t move we will get this sorted out. Ill call you right back” he hung up the phone.

You sat there sobbing the image of the blonde on top of Dan played over and over again in your head. 'How did I not know? How could I have been so stupid? I guess that explains why he was always working late. 3 fucking months!' Many more thoughts ran through your head but were interrupted by your phone ringing.

“Ville” you said your voice shaking.

“Angel Bam’s on his way you’re going to stay with him for now . . . . . okay love?”

“Thank You Ville. I’m sorry to be a bother I just didn’t know who else to call.”

“I’m glad you called me love. It means you trust me.”

“That I do.” You said wiping tears from your eyes.

“I’m sorry that he did this to you darling. I know it hurts.”.

“It does but talking to you is making me feel better.”

“Glad to be of help.” He said as he laughed.

You stayed on the phone with Ville until Bam arrived.

“Bam’s here.”

“Okay love I’ll call you soon to see how you are doing.”

“Okay . . . . . and Ville.”

“Yes love?”

“Thank you”

“No Problem Sweetheart.”

You hung up with Ville and made your way to the hummer. You opened the door to have a concerned Bam staring at you.

“What happened? Ville just said you were in trouble and I need to get you NOW.” He said looking at you.

“I found Dan in bed with another woman.” Was all you said. Tears running down your cheek.

“Want me to go kick his ass?” Bam asked hoping to get a smile out of you.

“No Hun but thanks for the offer. Can we get out of here?” you said with a smile.

“Yep” he said as he started the hummer and drove to Castle Bam