Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Twenty One: She's Hurt

~Ville’s POV~

Sitting on the bed in the hotel. You start to write some song lyrics. As you jot down a few words you cell phone rings.

“Hello” you say.

“Ville” you hear a weak voice say. You know its Angelus.

“Angel . . . what’s wrong? Is everything alright?” you say with worry in your voice.

“No” you heard her say before she started sobbing. What’s wrong is she hurt I need to know you think as you hear her cry.

“What’s wrong? Please tell me.” You said with concern in your voice.

“I left Bam’s early because I got called into work. I came home and found Dan in bed with some blonde bitch. He has been cheating on me with her for 3 months.” She cried as she told you the story. He cheated on her. Who would cheat on a beautiful and wonderful woman like her?

“Where are you now?” you asked being serious.

“Sitting outside the apartment.”

“I'm calling Bam. Don’t move we will get this sorted out. Ill call you right back” you hung up the phone. You dialed Bam’s number.

“Hello”

“Bam I need you to go pick up Angel NOW.”

“What happened? Why?” he asked.

“Let her explain it to you it’s not my place just please go get her for me. Please take care of her. She can stay with you right?”

“of course man you know my house is always open. Plus this means you’ll owe me.” He said laughing.

“Whatever you want Bam just go get her.”

“Okay I’m on my way.” He said as he hung up the phone.

'Now I have to call her back tell her everything will be okay. I still cant believe this is happening to her. I know how she feels. I should tell her about Jonna. No I’ll tell her at another time maybe when I see her.' You thought as you dialed her number.

“Ville” you hear that her voice is shaky.

“Angel Bam’s on his way you’re going to stay with him for now . . . . . okay love?”

“Thank You Ville. I’m sorry to be a bother I just didn’t know who else to call.”

“I’m glad you called me love. It means you trust me.”

“That I do.”

“I’m sorry that he did this to you darling. I know it hurts.” You said wiping a single tear from you eye. It hurt you so much to hear her like this. You liked this girl! You didn’t wanna see or hear her hurt.

“It does but talking to you is making me feel better.”

“Glad to be of help.” You said as you laughed.

You stayed on the phone with Angelus until Bam arrived.

“Bam’s here.” She said

“Okay love I’ll call you soon to see how you are doing.”

“Okay . . . . . and Ville.”

“Yes love?”

“Thank you”

“No Problem Sweetheart.” You hung up the phone.

'I need to be there I can comfort her. She needs someone and Bam is a good friend but not the best at comforting. I’ll leave tomorrow for Castle Bam.' You called Seppo and told him that you had an emergency and that you had to get to Bam’s. He said it was okay but you only had a week. Then you had to fly back to Helsinki. You agreed and called the airport. You booked a flight early in the morning and went to sleep thinking of Angelus.