Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Twenty Three: Getting Your Things

As you pulled up to the apartment tears filled your eyes. You got out of the hummer and started towards the door. Ville and Bam followed. You entered the apartment and headed for the bedroom.

“Need any help love?” Ville asked

“No you guys just make yourself comfortable I’ll be back in a minute.” You said walking down the hall.

You entered the bedroom and the image of Dan and the woman came to your mind. Tears filled your eyes. You sunk to the floor and started to sob. After a few minutes you heard foot steps coming down the hall. Ville entered the room and sat on the floor next to you. He started to rub your back.

“Everything will be okay.” He said with a smile.

“It just hurts so much.” You said between sobs.

“I know love. A little over a month ago I found my girlfriend Jonna in my bed with another man. It does hurt but it will get better. I promise.” You looked into his eyes. You felt safe and knew everything would be okay.

Ville helped you up from the floor and sat you on the bed. He wiped a tear from you eye and started to help you pack. After packing all of your clothes you grabbed a few other things, you and Ville headed out of the room to go meet Bam.

“Got everything?” Bam asked getting up from the couch.

“Yeah I think so.” You said taking one last look around the apartment.

“Let’s go then Bitches.” Bam said heading for the door.

As you followed you heard a key in the door. No he can’t be home this is bad you thought as the door swung open and there stood Dan.

“Ang” he said as his eyes lit up.

“I’m just getting my thing. I’ll be out of your way in a second.” You said not looking at him.

“Ang please I need to talk to you.” Dan said as he grabbed your arm. You felt Ville come to your side.

“You have 5 minutes.” You said following Dan into the bedroom. Leaving Bam and Ville alone.