Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Twenty Five: To the Hospital

You got into the hummer and sat in the back. Ville joined you as Bam started the hummer.

“Love let me see.” Ville said cradling your head in his hands. As he wiped the blood away you flinched

“You’ve got a nice gash above your eye. Might need stitches. Bam let’s go to the hospital.” Ville said looking into your eyes.

“You have very beautiful eyes.”

“As do you.” You said with a smile. You went to move and gasped. Your ribs were killing you.

“Do they hurt?” Ville asked pointing to your ribs. You nodded.

“Let me see.” He said as he grabbed your shirt and slowly pulled it up to show your whole rib area was black and blue.

“Better hurry Bam she may have some broken ribs.” Ville said as Bam sped up.

“I’m fine really” you lied.

“Darling if your Fine them I'm the pope.” He said as he laughed. You smiled.

“Why don’t you lie down and rest till we get to the hospital” he said looking at you. You laid your head in Ville’s lap as he stroked your hair. You felt comfortable and safe.

“Thank you Ville” you said looking up at him..

“For what Sweetheart”

“For being here for me and for protecting me.”

“I would do it again in a heartbeat.” He said.

You looked up into his eyes and he looked into yours. Slowly Ville leaned down until your lips touched. His cold soft lip felt so good. He slowly pulled away with a huge smile on his face. The rest of the way to the hospital was silent.