Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Twenty Seven: Dinner and Some Major Thoughts

You spent most of the day in your room with your thoughts. You didn’t move until you heard April yell that dinner was ready. You headed out of your room and made your way to Pirate Bar. When you reached Pirate Bar you noticed that everyone was there. You take the only open seat across from Ville next to Dunn. As April sets out the plates everyone started to eat. As you were eating you stared at Ville with tons of thing running through your head.

'I wonder if he has feelings for me. No he cant he is so handsome and i'm so . . . .uggggh. He should be with a model or an actress not someone like me. What am I thinking? He could never have feelings of more than friends. He’s the fucking lead singer of HIM for Christ sakes. But I know that hew has been hurt. Maybe he just needs a rebound girl? No he’s not like that. I feel like i've known him forever. Like I can tell him anything. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. I mean you never know what could happen.'

You finished your dinner and sat to talk to everyone. Bam was talking about the wake up he gave Rabb. But you couldn’t help but notice that now Ville was staring at you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very Short, sorry. Will get better, promise!