Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty Seven: Dunn's Call

As you started to write a note for Eveliina. You heard your cell phone ring. You looked at the caller ID and saw it was Dunn.

“Hello”

“Angel . . . where the hell did you go?” he asked almost yelling at you.

“I had to leave. Everything was to overwhelming. I needed time to think.”

“How are Ville and Bam?” you asked hoping that they were okay.

“Ville is fine just a scratch. Bam’s in the hospital. The cut was deep but he will be fine. He is going to be released tomorrow.” You let out a sigh of relief.

“And what about Dan?”

“He is in jail. And should be there for a long time.”

“Good he belongs there.”

“That he does. So do you still need time to think or are you coming home?” he asked you.

“If you guys still want me there.”

“Of course we want you back. Why wouldn’t we. You’re a part of the family.” He said with such caring in his voice.

“Thanks Ryan I needed that.”

“So am I coming to get you?” he asked.

“If you can.” You said giving him directions to Eveliina’s apartment.

“Okay I’ll be there soon. Oh and Angel . . . . . your welcome.” He said as he hung up the phone. You felt better now. You were going back to Castle Bam. But you still had to find a way to undo the damage you had done the night before to Ville.