Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty Eight: Returning to Castle Bam

You finished your note to Eveliina. You locked the bottom lock on her apartment door and left to go wait for Dunn. You were happy to be going back to Castle Bam but you were also a little worried. 'Is everyone going to be happy to see me? Will I be blamed for Dan’s actions?' You pushed these thoughts aside just as Dunn pulled up.

“Need a lift young lady.” He said with a smile. You hoped into the car and off you were to go back home. The car ride was silent except for CKY being blasted over the stereo. As you neared Castle Bam you turned down the radio and looked over at Dunn.

“Hey I was listening to that.”

“Ryan” you said bowing your head

“Is everyone upset with me? For running out? Because of Dan?” you asked him your voice shaking.

“Angel everyone was worried when they could not find you. Ville especially.”

“Really?”

“Yeah he ran after you last night. When he returned he looked upset. He just walked to his room and hasn’t been out since.”

“What about Bam, Ape and Phil?”

“Ape was just worried you might do something same with Phil. Bam was just happy to know you were okay and that Dan was never going to bother you again.”

“Really?” was all you could say.

“Angel don’t worry none of us are mad at you or blame you for what happened. Everything is fine. Just chill out.” He said as you pulled into Snake run Driveway.

You got out of the car. Dunn grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Everything is okay.” He said reassuring you. You two walked into Castle Bam.