Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty: Talking to Ville

You made your way back to Fast Eddie’s. Your heart pounding. What were you going to say to him? You neared the casino and took a deep breath. You ascended the steps and in the corner of the room you saw Ville, cigarette in hand.

“Got an extra one?” you asked to get his attention. He looked up at you and his eyes lit up.

“Angel?” he looked at you with such relief in his eyes.

“Ville I’m so sorry for what happened last night. I love you Ville Valo. I want to be with you. I ran because I was afraid that one day I might cause you some great pain. I don’t want that. I want you to be happy. I want to love you. I want you to love me.” You got all this out in one breath. He looked at you and said nothing. You bowed your head and started to leave Fast Eddie’s when you heard his voice. It was soft but you could still make out what he said.

“I love you too, My Beautiful Angel.”

Tears flowed out of your eyes. You turned around to find Ville crying. You ran to him and hugged him. He took your head in his hands and kissed you passionately. You two sat at Fast Eddie’s for what seemed like hours just holding one another. You were so happy. You were in the arms of the one you loved. You knew he loved you too. Everything was perfect.