Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty One: Bam's Home

After about an hour of sitting at Fast Eddie’s you and Ville decided to go back to the house. As you walked back hand in hand you wondered if Bam was home yet. You entered the house and saw Bam sitting on the couch watching TV. Ville let go of your hand and ran over to him.

“Bami how are you feeling?” Ville asked throwing himself next to Bam on the couch.

“Pretty good. Just have to make sure I don’t lift anything with this arm.” He said holding up his right arm.

You slowly walked over to Bam. You looked at him with eyes that said “I’m Sorry”.

“Angel your okay right?” Bam said.

“Yeah Bam. I’m fine.” You said walking over to hug him. He pulled you into a tight embrace. You whispered into his ear.

“I’m sorry Bam for everything.”

“Don’t be.” He whispered back in your ear.

You let go of Bam and snuggled close to Ville.

“So what’s up with you two? You guy together or what?” Bam asked looking at you two.

You looked to Ville. You didn’t know what to say. You wanted to scream yes we are together. But restrained yourself. Ville looked into your eyes and it was if he could read your thought.

“Yes Bam we are a couple.” Ville said as a smile slide across his lips.

“Finally!!” Bam said tossing his arms into the air. You all laughed as you sat down as watched TV for the rest of the night.