Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty: The Day After

You awoke the next morning still in Ville’s arms. God I have missed this you thought as you felt Ville stir.

“Morning” you said rolling over.

“Morning Love” Ville said as he opened his eyes. You leaned over and kissed his nose. He laughed.

“What was that for?”

“Just thought it would be cute.” You said as you tired to get up. Ville’s strong arms held on to you tight.

“Ville I need to get up. I have to go take a shower.” You said as you struggled to get out o Ville’s grasp.

“The only way I’ll let you go is if I can join you.” He said with a devilish grin on his face.

“Okay but no funny business.” You said. Ville let go of you. You got up and grabbed some clothes and made your way to the bathroom Ville following close behind. You and Ville showered together or at least tried to (you know what they were doing-lol). the two of you got dressed and headed downstairs for some breakfast. You walked down the steps to Pirate Bar and were greeted by a standing ovation and a round of applause.

“Ville, man way to go. I’ve never heard a girl scream like that.” Bam said
while clapping. You knew that your face had turned beat red. Ville took a bow.

“Yeah but the headboard banging against the wall kept me up.” Dunn said looking tired. Everyone laughed at Dunn’s comment.

“Sorry everyone didn’t know we were that loud.” You said as you took a seat. Ville sat down next to you

“The whole house heard you. I think all of West Chester heard you.” Rabb said looking at you.

You shifted your gaze to the floor. Ville squeezed your hand.

“Next time we will try to be quiet.” Ville said raising his eyebrow.