Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Six: Welcome to the Family

Your head was spinning. You had just told Ville you were pregnant and now you were going to become Mrs. Ville Valo. The band played the last song of the night. Which Ville dedicated to you. As they finished playing Beautiful you, Bam and the guys headed to the back room to wait for Ville and the guys.

“Bam did you know anything about this?” you asked taking a seat on the couch.

“About what?” he said with a devilish grin.

“Brandon Cole Margera.” You snapped.

“Angel, Chill. Ville had talked to me about this before he left on tour. He was going to ask you before he left but wanted to wait until the tour was over. It’s all he has been talking about for the past couple of months. And by the way I helped pick out the ring.” Bam shouted at you.

“So he didn’t just ask me because I am pregnant?”

“No Hell No. He loves you and wants to be with you. The kid thing just made him want it even more.” Bam said with a smile.

“Ohh Congratulations soon to be Mrs. Ville Valo.” Dunn said. You looked at him and smile. You liked the sound of it. Mrs. Ville Valo.

Not to soon after your talk with Bam, Ville and the guys came piling into the room. As they entered they congratulated you one by one. Linde who was the last one walked over to you, pulled you into a hug.

“Welcome to the Family Angel”

You then heard a voice that sent shivers down your spine.

“Linde please hands of my fiancé.”

Ville walked over to you and smiled.

“So Love, how happy are you?”

“There are no words to describe it.” You said as Ville leaned in and kissed you.

Your passion took over as his soft, cold lips touched yours. At that moment no one was around it was just the two of you. Lost in your own world. Taking in everything the other had to offer. Ville’s hand slowly slid down your back as your hands made their way towards his neck. He pulled you closer, lifting you off the floor a bit. The kiss was so loving, so lustful, and so passionate. You felt his heartbeat faster as your kiss continued. But soon you were pulled out of your little haven by Bam clearing his throat.

“Umm . . . . . can you get a room or something? We are all still here.”

You looked around and saw everyone staring at you and Ville. Ville looked at you and smiled.

“Let’s go for a walk.” He said as he grabbed your hand and led you outside of the venue.