Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Seven: The Park

As you two exited the venue you noticed a little park near by. You and Ville found a bench and took a seat.

“God i've missed you.’ He said kissing you tenderly.

“I’ve missed you too.”

“I wish I didn’t have to finish this tour.” He said with sadness in his eyes.

“It’s only 3 more months and then you will be back.” you couldn’t believe that you just said that. 3 months is forever. You wanted him to stay and be with you. But you knew that he needed to do this and it wasn’t up to you or him. It was a must.

“Why don’t you come and finish out the tour with us?”

You wanted to say yes but you knew that it wasn’t the best idea,

“I wish I could but I don’t think being on tour is the best thing for a pregnant woman. Plus I would drive you and the guys up a wall.” You laughed.

“I know but I still would love it.”

“Ville, sweetheart, this is your job. You have an obligation to your fans. You have to do this.”

“I have and obligation to you and my unborn child first.” He said with a serious look on his face.

“You will finish the tour. You know you have to. Ill still be here when you get back. A little bigger but still me.” You said hoping to make Ville laugh. It worked.

“I love how you understand everything. It’s one of the things that made me fall for you.” He pulled you into a war embrace and kissed your forehead.

“I love you” he whispered.

“I love you too Ville.”