Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy Five: Waking Up

You awoke in a white room. You looked around and realized you were in the hospital. You saw Bam sleeping in a chair in the corner of the room. You also saw Ville asleep on a couch on the other side of the room. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw him. He looked horrible. His eyes had huge bags under them. He looked like he hadn’t eaten or slept in days. As you looked at Ville you heard Bam groan you knew he was waking up. You turned your attention to him. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked at you and noticed you were awake.

“Angel” he almost screamed.

“Quiet Bam don’t wake Ville” you said softly. Bam pulled a chair up to your bed.

“How long have I been here and what happened?” you said as he took your hand.

“You collapsed out at the party right after saying the wedding was off. We all didn’t know what to do. We called and ambulance and then I went looking for Ville. I found him in the bathroom crying.” He paused for a second and looked over at Ville.

“I asked him what was wrong and he told me. I then knew why you had said the wedding was off. I told him what had happened with you and he rushed out of the bathroom to your side. He was worried about you and the baby. We rushed you to the hospital. The doctors said that the baby was fine but you were a wreck. You were really stressed out. That is what caused you to collapse. You’ve been in the hospital in a coma now for 2 months. Ville has never left your side except to change clothes and shower. All he has done is talk to you telling you how sorry he was and the he wanted you, him and the baby to be a family. He’s a wreck Angel.” Bam finally finished as if in one breath. You were overwhelmed. You’d been in the hospital for 2 months. You looked down at your huge tummy. Baby’s been growing and I missed it all .Ville’s been here the whole time. It proves he loves me and the baby. That he wants to be with me. I have to forgive him. Look what it’s doing to him. I know he didn’t know what he was doing. He was basically passed out. Your thoughts were interrupted by Ville waking up. You saw him open his eyes. He saw you were awake and rushed over to you. He put his arms around you and hugged you.

“Angel you’re awake. OMG my love I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you.” he said crying.

“Ville its okay. It’s in the past I forgive you my love.” You said kissing him.

“Ville you need to go eat something and get some sleep. It’s not healthy. Go home ill be fine. Ill talk to the doctors about coming home tonight.” You said stroking his hair.

“But I don’t want to leave you.” he said kissing your lips again.

“Go I’ll be fine.” You said as he got up and left the room with Bam.

Soon after they left the doctor came into the room and checked you out. He said if you wanted to go home you could. You called Bam and he came to pick you up. You were having a hard time believing you were now 8 months pregnant.

You arrived back at the hotel and you and Ville talked everything out. You figured he had been through enough these last 2 months you were in a coma. That you forgave him and put it behind you. Ville and you decided that you would be married as soon as you could. You didn’t want to wait any longer. Bam made a few calls you two would be married in 2 days at the Hard Rock Hotel. You were so happy now. Everything between you and Ville was perfect and you were going to be Mrs. Ville Valo in 2 days and in only 1 months you would get to see your child.