Razorblade Kiss

CHapter Eighty: 2 Years

Two years had past and they were the happiest of your life. You and Ville had just celebrated your 2 year wedding anniversary and Brandon’s 2nd birthday.

As you sat out front of Castle Bam watching Brandon play with his toy car you felt arms around your neck.

“Ville that better be you.”

“Who else would it be love?” he said taking a seat next to you.

“Daddy!!!” you heard Brandon yell. As you saw him running over to Ville and jumping on him. Ville grabbed Brandon in mid air and hugged him.

“Brandon you want to go play with Uncle Bam Bam?” Ville asked him.

“Yeah!!! Where is Uncle Bam Bam?” Brandon asked as Ville set him on the ground.

“He’s in his room. Why don’t you go get him?” Ville said helping Brandon inside.

“Bam’s going to be surprised. Good thing he loves that boy and us.” You said as you started to laugh.

“Well I needed to talk to you.” Ville said with his expression changing from happy to sad.

“What is it baby?” you said putting his hair behind his ears.

“Well I just got off the phone with Seppo and we have decided to start on a new album.”

“That’s great baby. You can finally sing all those beautiful songs you’ve been writing.” You said looking at him with a smile. But his expression stayed the same.

“There’s more love.” Ville said as he stared into your eyes.

“We will be recording in LA for 3 months and I have to leave in two weeks.”

“Ville it’s okay hunny. You’ll be back in no time.” You said as you kissed him tenderly. He looked at you with adoring eyes.

“That is why I love you.” He said pulling you into a tight embrace. As you hugged Ville you felt two sets of arms wrap around you and Ville. You both pulled away to find Bam and Brandon sitting next to you.

“Brandon wanted to see what Mommy and Daddy were up to.” Bam said smiling as he held Brandon in his lap.

“Mommy can Uncle Bam Bam take me to the park?” Brandon asked with puppy dog eyes. His green eyes sparkling in the sun.

“As long as it’s okay with Uncle Bam Bam.” You said looking at Bam.

“Get your coat and we’ll go.” Bam said helping Brandon inside.

“Thanks Bami” Ville said holding your hand.

“No problem I love taking him out.” Bam said as Brandon emerged from the house.

“Brandon come give Mommy and Daddy a hug before you go.” You said as Brandon hugged you then Ville.

“Luv you Mommy. Luv you Daddy.” Brandon said as Bam lead him to the hummer.

“Love you too sweetheart.” You and Ville said in unison.