Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Eighty One: Your Last Night Together

~Fast Forward The Night Before Ville Leaves for LA~

You and Ville had just put Brandon to bed. You sat in your room looking at each other not wanting him to leave.

“Angel, Don’t worry everything is going to be fine. I’ll be back before you know it. You know I’m going to call every night to talk to you and Brandon.” He said kissing you tenderly. You felt tears form in your eyes but you held them back.

You looked into Ville’s eyes and saw pure love. You slowly kissed him savoring the moment. He laid you on the bed not once breaking the kiss. You slowly took off his shirt. Tracing the heartagram tattoo on his lower tummy. He moaned as you slowly slid your hand into his pants. You unbuttoned them and slowly pulled them off. You pulled off your own shirt and started to kiss Ville again. He moved the kiss to your neck. You let out a soft moan. As he kissed your neck he pulled off your pants. Ville slowly removed your bra and panties. He kissed every inch of your body. Taking in its beauty. He moved his kisses back to your lips. You could feel his manhood grow against your leg. You broke the kiss just to remove his boxers. He smiled at you as he slowly entered you. His pace was slow and sensual. You stared into each others eyes. Knowing the love you shared was special. You let some small soft moans escape your lips, as did Ville. You both try to make sure you didn’t wake Brandon. As the passion mounted Ville’s pace quickened. Soon you two were close to your climax. You and Ville reached your climax at the same time. Screaming each others name. Ville collapsed on to of you. Both of you breathing heavily. Ville rolled off of you and laid next to you, putting his arm around you, pulling you close.

“I love you Angel. I'll be back before you know it.” He said kissing your forehead.

“I love you to Ville. I know you will.” You kissed him tenderly and snuggled close to him. You two were asleep in mere minutes.