I Remember

Chapter 10

I spent the next week hiding away in my bedroom. I tried to stay in my dream world with Ville as much as I possibly could. It was starting to become the only time and place where I felt truly happy. Most of my dreams were just Ville and I, sitting on a bench, holding one another. I did everything to prolong the time I had with him. I took sleeping pills in the middle of the day; I would just put on one of his CD’s and pray I fell asleep. I knew Bam was starting to get worried, but I really did not care. All I wanted was my time with Ville.

Tonight I spent my time looking through my photo album. I looked at every picture and just wished that we could go back to that happy time. I wished that Ville had never left the way he did. I just wished . . . for Ville.
As I fell asleep that night, I hoped that my dream would be one of us together, but Ville had something else in store for me.

We entered the room and set down Ville’s bag. I was so happy to finally have Ville in my arms. I couldn’t help but kiss his soft, tender lips, they were begging for it. I pulled Ville to me and kissed him with a passion and fire I didn’t know existed. Minutes had passed before I pulled away from him gasping for breath, as did he. I smiled as I saw a hint of lust in Ville’s loving, emerald eyes. I slowly pulled Ville towards the bed, pushing him onto it.

I slowly started to place kisses all over his neck, as small moans escaped Ville’s lips. I took his shirt off, soon my shirt and bra followed. I just couldn’t keep my hands off of him; I had missed him so much. I started to trace little designs over his chest, as I followed those patterns with small, light kisses. I wanted to savor every moment, I wanted to place kisses all of his body. I slowly made her way down Ville’s body, paying close attention to his numerous tattoos. As I kissed and nibbled at his tattoos, Ville looked at me with loving eyes.

“God, how I have missed you,” Ville said, I still nibbling at his sides.

Ville let a moan escape his lips; a smile crept across mine, as I continued my exploration of my love’s body. I unbuttoned his pants and used my teeth to unzipper them, sliding them off in one swift movement, along with his boxers. I started placing small, butterfly kisses on his inner thigh and hips, Ville’s hips bucked under my touch. I moved my kisses back to his lip, that’s when Ville seemed to lose all sense of control. I broke the kiss and smiled at him, placing my hand around his rock hard cock, his body trembling under my touch.

“I’ve misses you too,” I said, taking my place between Ville’s legs.

I slowly licked up and down his shaft, making him moan, bucking his hips a bit. I licked the head before taking him all in my mouth. His hips lifted off the bed, my name pass through his lips. I loved to hear my name in his deep, lust filled voice. It only made me want him more. I started off slowly, still teasing him a bit, but soon I wanted nothing more than to taste him, all of him. I started sucking harder, Ville’s moans growing louder, only encouraging me on. Soon my need for him hit its boiling point.

“Ville, I need you,” I said, placing a bruising kiss on his lips.

Ville decided that he needed to take control. He hurriedly removed my pants, taking my panties with them. He took a moment to look at my slender, beautiful body. He placed light kisses over my soft breasts, flicking his tongue over my nipples. I moaned slightly as Ville continued to work his way down my body.

“No more teasing, I need you,” I panted, bringing Ville’s lips to mine.

Ville did as I wished; he positioned himself between my legs and slowly entered me, a moan escaping from both our lips, pleasure filling us both. His pace was slow, sensual, but I wanted control. I rolled him onto his back, taking the lead. I slowly started to ride him, keeping a decent pace, listening to his every moan as I increased my pace.

“Angel” he moaned as I quickening my pace. Ville’s eyes closed and he bit his lower lip, his hands on my waist. I kept a steady pace as I looked deeply into Ville’s eyes. He slowly sat up and wrapped his arms around me, rolling me over onto my back. He thrust into me, lust and passion taking him over, the head board banging against the wall.

“Ville!” I screamed as he thrust harder. I felt a wave of pleasure rush over me. I could tell Ville was close to his climax.

“Angel!” Ville screamed as he rode out his orgasm, before collapsing onto me. We laid there for a minute, both of us trying to catch our breath. Ville slowly got off of me and laid next to me, pulling me into his arms.

“I love you,” Ville said, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Suddenly I was on the path again, walking to the bench where Ville sat. I ran to him like I did every night and let his warm, loving arms surround me. I kissed his lips, savoring the taste as I had done many a times.

“You looked so beautiful that night. That night was just so special. The first night we made love,” Ville said with a look of love in his eyes.

“That night I wanted you more than anything or anyone before,” I said kissing his lips again.

“We were so young then, so in love, so happy! What happened to my happy and beautiful Angel?” Ville asked as his expression changed.

“I am still your beautiful Angel,” I replied, hurt filling my voice.

“But what about my happy Angel?”

“I haven’t been truly happy in 10 years,” I said a tear rolling down my cheek.

“Why, my love?”

“I . . . I . . . I . . . don’t have . . . . you,” I said as my silent tears turned into sobs.

“You do have me kulta. I may not be there physically, but I am there in spirit. I watch over you and the kid’s everyday. I haven’t missed anything in your lives. I have been there for it all.” He said smiling at me.

“But I know that unless you are there with me physically that I can’t truly be happy. I need you Ville, I need you!” I sobbed.

“Don’t fear the reaper.”

I awoke in a cold sweat, was I thinking of leaving this world to join him. was he really asking this of me?