I Remember

Chapter 4

After about an hour of just laying down looking at the ceiling and thinking of what could have been I was knocked out of my thoughts by a familiar voice coming from a room down the hall. I got up and followed the sound, I found it was coming from Bam’s office. I slowly opened the door in hopes that he would not hear me, luckily he didn’t. I stood there as I saw my Ville singing on stage at the concert where we met. I didn’t know Bam had it all on tape. That whole night, the concert, the bar, and even my first kiss with him. I was so in shock I stood there just listening to his voice and the things he said to me after the show. As I saw me and Ville at my car and I saw him lean in to kiss me I started to cry. I sank to the floor as tears poured from my eyes. By this time I had gotten Bam’s attention. He was down on the floor with my, cradling me.

“Angel I'm so sorry. I didn’t know you were awake.” Bam said as he tried to hush me.

“Bam I miss him so much. I can barely look at photos of us. Sometimes I just wish I could join him.” I said looking into Bam’s sparkling blue eyes.

“Angel please don ever do anything like that. You have to think about Brandon and Eveliina. They already lost one parent they don’t need to lose both.” He said as he wiped a tear from my cheek.

“But Bam it pains me to look at them. They are so much like him. Brandon is almost a spitting image of Ville.” I said as I placed my head against Bam’s shoulder.
“Why don’t I call Linde and Mige and get them to come and visit. It will be good for you and the kids.” Bam said smiling at me. I only nodded as Bam dialed a number, he put it on speaker phone.

“Hei” a familiar voice said.

“Linde , hey it’s Bam and Angel.”

“How are you both? Doing well I hope?” Linde asked with such happiness in his voice.

“Well we were wondering if you and Mige would be able to visit sometime soon. You know come see us and the kids.” Bam said smiling at me again.

“Oh that would be great why don’t we come down in a few days?”

“Don’t you need to ask Mige first?” I asked.

“No he has been talking about visiting a lot so I don’t see why he wouldn’t.”

“Cool so I’ll book you two a flight in say 4 days . . .sound good?” Bam asked as he bounced, waiting for a reply.

“Sounds good to me I’ll tell Mige. Love you both . . .see you soon.”

“Love you too Linde.” Bam and I said in unison, as Bam hung up the phone.

I looked at Bam with a genuine smile on my face. I could not wait for Linde and Mige to come visit. It had been almost 3 years since I had seen both of them. I also could not wait to tell the kids. They needed this as much as I did. I kissed Bam on the cheek as I headed to the Hummer. I had to go get the kids from school. As I made my way to pick them up I decided that tonight I would answer any questions the kids might have. I knew it would be hard but I felt like I had Ville with me, so I knew I could do it. I just had to get Bam to do a few things for me. I called him up just as I pulled up to the school. I told him what I needed and he said he would get right one it. The kids got into the car and as we started to drive home I looked at my beautiful children wondering if I had done all I could for them.

“How would you guys like to go visit Ape and Phil?” I asked knowing what the answer would be.

Ape and Phil treated the kids like they were there own grandkids. They were the closest thing to grandparents that the kids had around here. I wished they could see Ville’s parents more but it was just so hard to go there. But I knew since the kids were older another trip was due, maybe this summer we would go and spend the summer with Ville’s parents.

“Yeah Mommy I wanna see Apey and Phil.” Eveliina said smiling. Brandon just nodded happily.

“To Ape and Phil’s then.” I said making sure to take the right exit.

We arrived at Ape and Phil’s not to much later. As I got the kids out of the car they ran up to the door and started to ring the doorbell over and over again. Damn you Bam for making them so impatient. I thought as I made my way to them. The door opened as I finally made it. Ape Looking so happy and so shocked to see us. The kids ran into her arms and hugged her, then made their way to find Phil. I walked up to Ape and gave her a hug.

“Hey Ape. The kids wanted to see you . . .and I did to.” I said as I followed her to the kitchen.

I took a seat in the nearest chair, she placed a cup of tea in front of me and took a seat beside me.

“How have you and the kids been?”

“The kids are doing good, getting a little curious about Ville though.” I said taking a sip of my tea.

“Well dear you knew this day would come.” She said looking at me with a smile.

“I know that is why I have bam working on some things back at the house. Tonight I will tell the kids all they need to know.”

“That’s good hunny. You need this too.”

“I know I do Ape but it has just been so hard. I want him with us so bad it hurts.”

“I know you do but you have your kids to think about.” She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

“I know Bam keeps telling me the same thing.”

“Wow I guess I taught him better than I thought.” Ape laughed as a smile spread across my lips.

I heard the kids running around upstairs playing around with Phil. I looked over to Ape, she only smiled at me as we got up to see what they were up to. As we got upstairs we found Brandon jumping on Phil’s back and Eveliina clinging to his leg. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ape come get these kids off me.” Phil said in a joking tone.

Ape looked at me a second and ran at them, tackling Phil. I was on the floor laughing as they all wrestled around just having fun. I looked at my watch and noticed we had to get going if I was going to have tome with the kids tonight.

“Kids we got to get going. Say goodbye to Ape and Phil.” I said looking at my kids sad faces.

They said their goodbyes and walked out to the Hummer. As I was leaving I gave Ape a hug, promising to come back soon. I got in the Hummer and headed back to Castle Bam, trying to prepare myself for what I had to do. But I thought first I would tell them about Linde and Mige.

“Guess who is coming to visit in 4 days?” the looked at me confused before asking who.

“Uncle Linde and Uncle Mige.” I said as I heard Eveliina squeal and Brandon laugh. I just smiled at them as we pulled up into snake run driveway. The kids got out of the car and found the front door locked. They turned to look at me, looking slightly confused.

“Well tonight I got a surprise for you two. Tonight we are going to watch a movie Bam has put together.” I said as I unlocked the door, waiting to open it.

“But you two must go sit on the couch and wait okay?” they both nodded as I opened the door. They took a seat on the couch as I went to find Bam. I found him finishing up the video in his office.

“You ready Bam Bam?” I asked looking at him as he took a deep breath.

“Yeah. How about you?” he asked looking into my eyes.

“As ready as I can be.” I said as he took my hand and lead me downstairs.

He looked at the kids and smiled placing a DVD in the player. He looked at me as I took a seat next to Brandon, Eveliina crawled onto my lap.

“This is something I put together at your mom’s request. It is a lot of things of your dad.” He said as he hit play and took a seat next to me.

~The Video~
It starts off with a few Pics of Ville and the Band just looking like they are having fun. Then it cuts to the music video of And Love Said No. then to some behind the scenes stuff (think of the bonus disc on Viva La Bam season 2 and 3). Just some stuff of Ville and bam having fun. Then it cuts to the video of the concert where Angel and Ville met. Just some clips of Ville on stage performing. The next clip was of Angel and Ville’s first kiss. Then some pics of Ville and Bam and Angel together. The next clip was on the day Angel told Ville she was pregnant with Brandon. When she told him and even his proposal. It then skipped to the party in Vegas(nothing about Ville cheating was taped in case you were wondering. But it did show Angel’s collapse). Some video of you in the hospital, Ville by Angel side the whole time, just talking to her. The next video was of Angel and Ville’s wedding. A few wedding pics followed. Then the video of Brandon’s birth.( not like the birth part but the stuff of Ville talking to Angel and when he first held is son) some pics of Ville and his son and Angel followed. Then some video of Ville before leaving for LA. Ville playing with Brandon in the yard and Angel and Ville watching him play. Then a picture of Ville getting on the plane smiling. The Video faded to black and the next clip was from Ville’s Funeral. There was some video of the fans that lined the streets, crying for there lost rock god. Then there was a few pic of everyone at the funeral. And it faded to black again and a Video started to play of Ville.

“This video I am making for my family back home. I haven’t seen you all in a few months. I thought sending back a video would be nice. I want to say to my beautiful Angel, I miss you love. It was so hard to leave you that day. Brandon my little boy. Daddy misses you but I will be home soon and then we can go out with Uncle Bam Bam and go play pirates like I promised. Angel I also wanted to say how happy I am that we will be welcoming a new baby into our lives. I couldn’t be happier. I can’t wait to get home and get everything ready for our new bundle of joy. I only pray it is a girl. You know me I want a little girl to spoil. But I just wanted to tell you all I love you and I will be home soon. *blows a kiss to the screen* Love you.”

The screen fades to black and the video ends.