I Remember

Chapter 8

His lips touched mine and I felt safe and warm. As I had when Ville was still alive. I pulled Bam closer to me, deepening the kiss. As he pulled away he looked into my eyes.

I opened the door and took his hand. I led him up to his room and closed the door behind me. He looked at me a little confused but happy. I walked over to him and straddled him. Smiling, I took his face in my hands and place tender, light kisses all over his face.

“My Bammi.” I slurred as I removed his shirt.

I stared for a moment at his perfect body, before I crashed my lips on his. Our tongues played with one another, as our hand explored each others bodies. Our lips parted as Bam removed my shirt and bra. He started to lightly kiss my neck and worked his way down to my stomach, nibbling on my stomach. I pulled him back to my lips and kissed him passionately, making all my pain disappear.

He slowly took off my jeans and underwear, kissing and nibbling on my stomach as he did. He started to place small soft kisses on my inner thigh. I giggled as he continued kissing ever inch of my body. Soon I was moaning and I couldn’t take it anymore. I threw him on his back and stripped off his jeans and boxers in one swift movement.

“I want you Bam.” I said looking into his eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Bammi Please.” I begged as I started to stroke his already erect cock. He let a moan escape his lips and I say the passion and lust in his eyes.

He kissed me roughly, but with passion as he slowly entered me. I moaned into his mouth as he filled me. He started out slowly making ever inch of my body scream with pleasure. As his movements started to speed up I let out a loud moan, basically screaming his name. I wanted to be in control to make him scream, so I rolled him on his back and took my place on top of him. I started out slowly; he hissed and moaned on my movements. Soon my speed increased and I knew I was close to my climax. Before I could hit it, Bam rolled me over and started to pound into me hard. I knew he was close but all I could focus on was the extreme pleasure that was filling my body, begging for release. With one loud moan of Bam’s name I reached my climax. Bam body started to tense and he let out a low groan as he said my name, and I felt him cum inside of me. He collapsed on top of me and I could feel his heart beating a mile a minute. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair as I waited for him to catch his breath and for his heart to slow down.

Once his breath returned to him he slowly rolled off of me and sat next to me on the bed.

“Angel, I love you.” he said as he held open his arms for me. I gladly accepted and soon I was in his warm embrace. I snuggled into his arms, and for the first time in 10 years I fell asleep with arms around me, keeping me safe.