Ease Your Pain

Chapter Two

"Meow!" Tyler shouted as he waltzed into my room. "Woah!" I smirked as he glanced at my computer screen. "Tyler, Ricky. Ricky, Tyler." Ricky waved as Tyler stood in amazement. Tyler was like a brother to me. He was Jenna's step-brother but only came up to the house to see me. Tyler sat on the bed and helped me pack. "So...Ricky....how did....when did...Konnor?" Tyler asked. "Yesterday...Walmart....Josh." I stated. It was weird. We didn't even have to say full sentences to understand what was happening. Ricky and I explained the plan and when I was finished packing Ricky sent Tj to pick me up. "Get the door!" I rolled my eyes at Jenna. What. A. Bitch. I opened the door and Tj hugged me. "Well, aren't you excited?" I asked. He smiled and helped Tyler and I get my bags. I wrapped my arms around Tyler and squeezed him. "Listen to me. I gave you the address and if you ever need me I'm there. If anyone lays a hand on you, call me. You know I will kill a bitch!" I told him. Tyler laughed and kissed me. "I love you, sissy!" He yelled as the car started moving. "I love you more, Cupcake Panda!" I screamed. Tj pulled me into the car. "Don't break your neck!" He yelled. I giggled.

Tj pulled up to the house. The guys rushed out the house to tackled me. They all squeezed me except Ricky. He waited until we were alone. I laid down on my bed in the room the guys sorted out for me. They really were sweet. Suddenly, a knock on the door pulled me away from my thoughts. "Hey Rick!" I smiled. He sat down beside me and hugged me. "I didn't get a hug," Ricky gave me puppy eyes. He was adorable. "Konny! Door!" Ryan yelled. Imma kill him. I got up and stomped out of the room. Ryan waved with a goofy smile. I pulled his hair. "Owwww!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?" He screamed. "I'm not 'Konny' I'm Konnor! Or Konster!" I told him. I looked at the door and saw the one and only Maxwell Scott Green. "Maxy!" I ran after him and he picked me up. "Hey princess!" I giggled at his nickname. "How'd you get my address?" I asked him. He showed me a piece of paper with Tyler's handwriting. "I love the little shit!" I mumbled.

Josh's P.O.V
Max wrapped his arms around Konnor's waist and I could just see the disappointment in Ricky's eyes. He really did like her. And they would make the most cutest couple! "Hey Balz!" Max said. I rolled my eyes and waved. "Whatever," I said under my breath. I turned my head to Ricky who got up and walked out of the house. "Chris, Ange, go get him!" Chris and Angelo nodded and walked out after Ricky. "K-kon? Can I talk to you, babe?" I asked.