Ease Your Pain

Chapter Three

*Konnor's P.O.V*
"K-kon? Can I talk to you, babe?" Josh asked. I nodded and followed him to the back room. "What are you doing?" I gave him a confused look. What? J-Just what does he mean what am I doing wrong? "What?"
"Can't you see Ricky likes you?" I couldn't even deal with this conversation. "I'm dating Max. I love Max." He shook his head. "Max isn't right for you!" He yelled only for me to hear. "Max is a good guy!" I left him to stand there and Max and I walked out of the house. The guys glanced at us. Balz and I exchanged glares before I drove out of the driveway. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
*Ricky's P.O.V*
I kept my face in my hands as Chris and Angelo walked out. "Hey. You okay?" Chris asked rubbing my back. I shook my head. "Is it natural to want to want to feed him to zombies and marry her afterwards?" (OMG I JUST HAD A STORY IDEA!!! BOOM!) I asked them. Chris chuckled. "Yep. As long as we can help," Angelo said. I sent them a weak smile. Konnor and Max bursted out of the house and walked to the car. Balz and Tj ran out and we all exchanged looks. I watched as they drove off. I knew he was going to do what I wanted with her. Watch movies, Kiss her, know every single waking moment will be with her. That's all I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ricky...