Status: In Progress

One Heart With Two Owners

Unexpected visit

*Syn’s P.O.V.*

Some loud music was calling me from my slumber and when I slowly opened my eyes I recognized that it was already dark outside. I had slept through the whole day but at least I felt asleep with someone beside me. There was nothing more that I missed more than Zacky. No minute was passing when I wasn’t thinking about him and I was literally counting down the days until I would see him again. Though I really didn’t plan the rest like being kicked out by my wife.

For some reason I partly could understand her that she was angry for me cheating her in this way but I never had planned on hiding this from her like I used to do this with my other flings. It might be the reason because I really felt in love with him and it’s not something you could turn off so easily especially not when this certain person was around all the time. I’ve used my time to think about a few things the last days and I made a decision: Zacky was the guy that I wanted to spend my life with.

Now I just had to figure out how to get my house back and Pinkly. I knew she was going to fight and even would try to get her sister with Matt on her side, but that wasn’t something that I worried about right now. She really wouldn’t hesitate to publish everywhere that her husband betrayed her with one of his band mates.

Normally I didn’t bother what others were thinking, but it was now about my boyfriend’s band. These news would affect everyone and it really didn’t happen all the time that someone from a metal band come out as gay man. I didn’t want to ruin the image but I also knew that Zacky couldn’t handle this on his own. He might was playing the hard rock sometimes that didn’t care of other one’s opinion but three against one would make it really hard to win. Of course I couldn’t value what the others were thinking about us being a couple, but I would surely find out soon, maybe sooner I even wanted.
I tried to push these thoughts away for one minute and just wanted to enjoy my time with him. There would come a moment when we had to deal with this, but that wouldn’t be right now.

When I opened the door I realized actually how loud he turned on that music. It was really some heavy stuff that I never had heard before and I really expected him now rocking to it in his living room. So I made my way downstairs and found him sitting with a bottle beer in his hand on the couch like he was watching a movie or something. What happened to my fancy dancer that was rocking on stage with me?! Without saying anything I turned down the music a little bit before I joined him on the couch. He moved his head to look into my eyes and remained silent. That situation was a little bit awkward by just looking at each other and saying absolutely nothing until he decided to break the silence.

“I hope I really haven’t got you up with listening to some music” he grinned and looking like a little kid that was caught by something.

“Just a tiny bit” I winked at him “Though it was time for me to get up anyway. Otherwise I would have slept through some days.”

I placed my head on his shoulder and wrapping one arm around his waist.

“I’m sorry about that but I’m not used to have guests” he chuckled a little bit “But you aren’t just a guest for me. I hope you know that” he whispered to me before pressing his soft full lips on my forehead.

“Don’t worry about that. I’m rather here with you than being alone in bed” I pouted.

And that was actually the truth. I knew where I belonged to when he was around me and finally I got the point when my friends had told me that they would feel complete when they had found the right partner. Even if it sounds like you stole that from a cheesy movie it was the truth. Zacky was the other puzzle piece that I was looking for my whole life.
I stroke his cheek softly and noticed his head moving towards me. My heart started beating faster and I felt like a teenager that felt in love for the first time. I got butterflies in my stomach and it worse every second. As soon as he pressed his lips on mine it was like a little explosion. He was so tenderly, not forcing me to anything. There was absolutely no pressure behind that and I responded his kiss by opening my mouth a little which he seemed to take advantage of it.
His tongue slid into my mouth while his hand remained on my thigh. I moaned in his mouth and just let myself lead by my emotions. It felt so damn right what we were doing and for one second I thought that no one was able to destroy it until I heard someone knocking on the door. While I tried to ignore it and kept kissing Zacky passionately he decided to stop.

“Why are you doing this?”

“There’s someone on the door” Zacky got up to open the door.

“Do you expect anyone to this hour?” I turned my head around to see who is behind it.

Whoever that might be I just hoped that this person would be gone soon. I really didn’t want anyone here right now, no matter who that person might be. The only thing I wanted was being alone with Zacky.

*Zacky’s P.O.V.*

I opened the door and I swear I would have shut it again when she didn’t hold the door with her hand. Michelle was outwardly calm but I could see that she must had been crying not a long time ago. I actually expected her being angry at me after all I was the person that seduced her husband but she was the total opposite to be honest.
That’s why I didn’t kick her out of my house immediately. I wanted to give her the chance to explain to me or Brian why she was coming here.

“Can I talk to Brian?” she cleared her throat.

I pointed to the living room and saw that Brian was anything else than pleased with my situation to let Michelle into my house. Though I had no choice to do and maybe it was better when they got divorced without starting a war.
To give them some peace I went to the kitchen to get myself another beer. I sat down at a chair and couldn’t help than smiling from ear to ear. I had finally reached my goal and I probably didn’t want to let him go anymore. I was quite sure that Michelle wasn’t here to fight for Brian after kicking him out of his own house.
That was something I really didn’t understand at all. Well I wasn’t allowed to judge but usually he didn’t give in so easily. Michelle winning over him was kind of embarrassing but I was there to help to get his stuff back, whatever how much energy it would take.
Though I wasn’t really curious and it wasn’t surely my business what she had to talk with him but I couldn’t resist to get to a spot where I could listen to them but they wouldn’t see me.

“Why are you here?”

“I try to make it really short for you and I can promise you I didn’t plan that, but I’m pregnant.”

Pregnant?! She really didn’t say that right now, didn’t she?! I didn’t know what to think of that. It might be true but it all was coming a bit out of nowhere. I even had no clue that he was planning on having a family pretty soon since we got pretty busy with the band. I surely wasn’t expecting that but I didn’t seem to be the only one.