Status: In Progress

One Heart With Two Owners

Stay with me

*Syn’s P.O.V.*

I hated to get into arguments with my friends, but I just tried to cover my best friend from the worst. It was more than obvious that Zacky would have been fired as soon as his little drug problem would be revealed. Matt was really mad at him already that he was constantly coming too late to rehearsals, even though it almost seemed to me that it wasn’t just pure coincidence. Matt was not responsible for hotel reservations, but there were also some in the crew that hated Zacky for some reason.

He is a great guy who had his heart at the right place and offered you his shoulder if you had problems. Maybe it was him being really straight up to almost everyone, hardly anyone seemed to get along with that. He wasn’t that kind of man that thought twice about what he said. He just said it and if you didn’t agree with that he wasn’t seriously giving a fuck about that. Where were all these honest people on this earth?! I could hardly understand it that there people that rather lived with people that lied to their partners or friends all the time to prevent them getting hurt.

Now that I finally had some time for myself, that I longed for such a long time, I spent my time thinking about a few things. Without the knowledge of Michelle I booked another room, just to have a little space for myself and Zacky. It was really rude to give him the cold shoulder a bit earlier. I just couldn’t talk in public about it neither I want it. That’s why I had written a little note to give him the opportunity to talk about everything here with me.
Meanwhile, I had treated myself to one or the other glass of good French wine. I really had to admit that it is not at all that bad tasted, as I was always told by my friends. It was quite tasty and finished the bottle within 2 hours. Nevertheless, the bar had more to offer than just wine. After all, I had to wait until Zacky would finally find my little note at his door. And what has been better than drinking some of the good liquors while waiting for a friend. My guitar was still somewhere in the bus with the other equipment, so that was already kicked off from my list.

Hours passed until Zacky opened the door and looked at me with wide opened eyes. I was lying more on the chair than I was still sitting. I picked up the bottle of gin tonic as a welcome and tried to get up, but failed really badly. I immediately I fell back on the chair and spilling a little bit of the gin tonic everywhere.

“You already have started the party without me?” Zacky smirked.

“I was a bit bored, since I’m suspended from the band for some time” I muttered, and offered him the seat next to me, as he sat to the chair next to me.

“I see” he raised his eyebrow and pointed to the little mess that I had created until now “so finally we are …”

However, the ringing of his cell phone interrupted the peaceful silence. His girlfriend could really be an annoying little bitch. He looked at his phone and turned it off. Zacky seemed to be as pleased as I was about her phone call that he just rolled with his eyes while putting it back.

“So finally we are alone which is giving me another opportunity to ask you what just happened on the bus this morning.”

“What do you want to talk about? I saved your ass to prevent worse things to happen.”

“Do you really think I wouldn’t have managed that by myself?” He stood up and seemed to be really outraged.

“I didn’t mean to” I shook my head “But just count one and one together and think what Matt might have done with you if he would have found out that these were your drugs.”

I pulled out the little package and throw it at him.

“Did it ever cross your mind that I just don’t want to lose you?” I looked at him. “It was pretty close and Matt still doesn’t believe my story and you can be quite sure that he is just waiting for a right moment that he sees you with that.”

Zacky was quiet and it seemed he started to think about my words.

“I don’t know what his problem is with you, he even didn’t want to tell me but believe me everything will be relaxed pretty soon again and I will be playing by your side fast than you can count to three. Today he might be still angry, but I assure you that he will think differently about it tomorrow.”

“I hope so,” he rather looked onto the floor than looking at me.

“Why?” I beamed and pulled him closer to me.

“Who is playing the solos otherwise?”

I responded to the question with no comment and just pointed at him. He knew how I felt about his performance, even though he didn’t like to admit all the time.

“I suppose you really don’t want to lose a lot of fans if I play all your damn solos” he raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

“Sometimes it’s really sweet when you’re so modest.”

He cleared his throat and his face color slowly changed to a bright red. He was really embarrassed by that?! That was really a side I didn’t recognize before. He never had been so shy towards his friends and had problems accepting simple compliments.

“You still feel a little bit uncomfortable of what happened between us?” I was serious again and pulled him down to my side. “It’s new for me too and I’m afraid as well” I paused for a moment before I continued, “Actually, I’m still scared about it. A part in me would really like to go on that journey and discover all the new feelings, but there’s also a part that tries to stop me. Probably because I’m afraid that nothing will be as it was once before.”

He nodded, a small smile reappeared on his face.

“I just want to avoid to talk with the others about it.”

“If they don’t know that already. Think about what Johnny and Matt said after our concert in Vienna about our famous scene on the couch. But there is no one pushing us to tell them about us, especially we both really don’t know how to go on or what is going to happen. Maybe someday.”

I placed my head on his shoulder and the world around me suddenly became really unimportant. It was good as it was right now. No one could bother us with unexpected visits or calls, because none of them knew about little secret place. As it was now it could probably stay forever but one day we probably had to face the hard reality outside. And I slowly felt how my eyelids were getting heavier and that I was just fighting to stay awake.

“Don’t you want to go back to your room? I think someone is already waiting for you” Zacky nudged me.

“But then I wouldn’t be with you” I shook my head, snuggled up to him and closed my eyes.

“So it’s an invitation to stay here?” He sighed loudly.

“Just as it is. You aren’t allowed to go anyway right now and if you have some problems with that I have to tie you up on the bed.”

“I want to see that” Zacky giggled and was visibly amused by my joke.

I opened my eyes again, stood up and offered him my hand to get up. It was actually intended as a little joke, but it was interesting to know how far he would go. Though I wasn’t really ready for any naughty stuff or in the mood right now. I just wanted to go bed to get some sleep.
And since Zacky just stood there watching me I decided to take off my shirt and pants.

“What are you doing?”

“I go to bed, what do you think?”

Again Zacky was visibly embarrassed by the situation. Yes I could clearly imagine what he had thought, but that he was expecting something like this was quite a stretch.
I crawled beneath the sheets and pointed to the place next to me. My friend still didn’t move an inch and rather enjoyed the little show. Now it was my turn to enjoy it, if there would be one.

“Are you coming or are you going to sit there forever?”

He cleared his throat and stood up. Still a bit reluctant, he took off his T-shirt, which gave me a really good view to his tattooed body. The first step was done so and the second followed at the same time. He threw his pants at some corner and crawled beneath the sheets really quickly.

“Do not worry, I won’t bite you” I laid down and turned off the light “Well, unless you are requesting it nicely” I put my arm around his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder before I felt asleep.

In the morning I got up by someone knocking loudly on the door. I opened my eyes, saw that I was still cuddled up to Zacky who was still sleeping like a baby and really didn’t want to move myself away from that position.

“I know you are in there” the person yelled from outside.