Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

08

“Okay, from the top, I want to see cleaner arms and expression, you’re not robots out there, okay?” Bailey called to her senior-level class. They were all juniors or seniors in high school and some she had been teaching since they were in the eighth grade at various workshops or seminars. “Five, six, seven, eight!”

Sidney had no idea what he as doing in the dance studio. He debated even coming in after sitting in his car for ten minutes, but he really wanted to see Bailey and see where she worked.

He could hear the music playing from the sidewalk and he was glad to be holding the passion tea lemonade so he had something to do with his hands as he smiled in greeting to the other patrons of the studio.

“Hi, hello.” He nodded, pulling his hat down a little bit lower over his eyes. Walking up to the front desk where a smiley little blonde – probably fourteen – was sitting and was doing what looked like homework. “Hi, I’m looking for Bailey.” He smiled. She beamed in return, popping out of her chair.

“She’s in class, but I can take you to her room, she’s super laid back about visitors coming.” She insisted.

“Thanks.” Sidney nodded, following the teen down a hall and passing a few other rooms with big, wide picture windows for observation of the classes. He could hear her before he spotted her, calling out numbers and encouragement.

“Okay, break off into groups of - Sid!” She turned, seeing his big frame taking up the majority of the doorframe. “Take five guys!” She called out, causing most of the dancers to drop and sit on the ground, procuring water bottles of all shapes and sizes. “Hey Mr. Crosby.” She smiled, sashaying over and giving him a big hug before pressing her lips to his. Sidney blushed when her students chorused a loud “OoO,” causing Bailey to roll her eyes.

“Brought you a drink.” He said, his free hand in his pocket as he held up the passion tea.

“Mm, you’re the best. I only have another ten minutes left, want to buy me lunch?” She asked, batting her eyelashes up at him.

“I’d love to.” He grinned, “what are you hungry for?” He asked.

“Sushi, lots of it.” She insisted. “Take a seat, we’re going to do two more run-throughs and then a quick wrap up.” She motioned to a seat next to the console that held a lot of the music equipment. “Okay, I want two groups, we’ll each go once, then we’re done for today.” She called out. Slowly, the kids got up from the ground, storing their water bottles by their bags. Some of the students walked to the front of the room and sat down near the mirrors that covered the north wall while about thirteen spaced out across the floor.

The music began to play – a song that Sidney didn’t know, and when the kids began to dance, he was almost shocked at how talented they were.

When the second group performed, Bailey gathered them all in the middle of the room, talking about things they did well with and things that needed improvement. He remembered that she explained it was still early in the season, so they had plenty of time to get ready for competitions. Sidney was just shocked that they had anything to improve on - they already looked fantastic.

“Thanks guy! See you Tuesday, do your homework!” Bailey called, making them laugh. “Let me gather up my stuff and we’ll head out?” She suggested, making Sidney nod. He watched as she sipped on her drink, bopping her head to the music as she grabbed a few CDs from her music console. Tossing a few things into her Lulu Lemon gym bag, and sliding her arms into a red zip up over her cutoff tee, she was ready to leave the studio.

“Just this way – ” Bailey nodded toward the door. Sidney caught her around the waist, bringing her into his chest.

“You look beautiful today.” He smiled down at her.

“Thanks, babe.” She grinned, “even in my gross dance clothes?” She joked. Sidney leaned down and kissed her again.

“Even in your gross dance clothes.” He winked.

“Did I say thank you yet for the treat?” She asked, looking up at him with her big eyes as she took another long sip of her tea.

“No, I don’t think you did.” He shook his head. Bailey rocked up on to her tiptoes and pecked his lips once again.

“Take me to lunch, Mr. Crosby.” She took his hand in hers as they exited the studio together and head out to the parking lot. “Drive safe, Maria!” She called to one of her students.

“I will, Ms. Bradford!” The girl called back as she and several other students piled into an SUV.

“Ms. Bradford.” Sidney grinned, holding Bailey’s car door open for her.

“I’ve only told them to call me Bailey about a hundred times.” She insisted.

The drive to a well-known sushi place in the area was short and Sidney let Bailey rest her Toms-clad feet in his lap from the other side of their private booth.

“You pick a roll, I pick a roll?” She offered, glancing over the menu.

“How about, a bowl of edamame to start, you pick two rolls and I pick two rolls.” Sidney suggested, making Bailey throw her head back with a laugh. She always forgot just how much food and how many calories he required.

“Sounds perfect, babe.” She replied, taking a sip of her water.

“You know, you still haven’t told me what you’re going to be for Halloween this weekend.” He said with a smile, stirring his iced tea.

“That is because it’s a surprise.” Bailey smiled, “you haven’t told me what you’re going as, either.” She pointed out. Smiling widely as the waiter returned to take their order.

“Can we get a bowl of edamame for the table, and then we’ll need a Pennsylvania Roll, a Penguins roll, the spider roll and a rainbow roll.” Sidney listed off, “and how about a spicy salmon roll, too.” He added. The waiter scribbled down the list before smiling and walking away. “My costume is a surprise, too.” He added, bringing her back to the conversation.

Goosebumps broke out across her skin as he rubbed his thumb over the outside of her ankle. “Nothing inappropriate, Mr. Crosby, no showing off those thighs or butt.”

- - -

Sidney eyed Bailey hard as they sat on opposite sides of the family room. He watched as she posed for photos with the other girlfriends at the party. Ones that would no doubt end up on social media.

“So I’m guessing things are going well with Bailey.” James sat down next to Sidney on the couch. Sidney flitted his eyes to her once again in that outfit. Impossibly short khaki shorts as part of a tiny jumpsuit that cinched around the waist with a dark brown belt, sky-high heels, her cleavage looking spectacular and a little gold star pin on her chest that read Sherriff. She completed the look with a little plastic pair of handcuffs and a tiny toy gun on her belt loops along with a sheriff’s hat over her long, wavy hair.

“Things are great.” Sidney nodded, “she’s amazing.” While James had only known Sidney for a few years, he knew he was a private person – especially when it came to women – so he was relieved to hear that he was having a good time with Bailey.

“Getting serious?” James asked.

“I spend a lot of time at her place.” Sidney nodded, her schedule is a little slower now that school’s in session, so I will usually be there week nights and weekends.” Sidney explained, surprising James.

“Wow, so it is getting serious.” James nodded.

“I love her.” Sidney nodded.

“You’re welcome.” James joked, “I get to make the first toast at the wedding.” He clinked their drinks together before going off to find Beau who was hamming it up in his California surfer dude costume – which consisted of a pair of sunglasses and Hawaiian print board shorts.

Sidney got up to follow James, pulling his shorts down and pressing a finger to his mustache to make sure it was straight.

The best part was, without coordination, the two of them showed up in very similar costumes – Bailey in a khaki Sherriff costume, and Sidney in a blue police officer costume. His navy blue shorts fell five inches above his knee and were tight. He thought it would be funny after Bailey joked about keeping his costume modest.

On the other side of the room, in a gaggle of girls flocking the kitchen island, Bailey was passed around for photos like the popular girl at the middle school dance. Many of the WAGs were fans of hers, and were excited to meet her. Thankfully, after not too long, Missy pulled her aside to refresh their drinks.

“So, coming up on a few months now, how are things with Sid?” Missy asked happily.

“Sidney’s so great.” Bailey blushed, due to her fondness for the Captain, and the fact that she was now on her fourth White Russian of the evening. “I love him.” She giggled like a twelve-year-old girl.

“Bailey!” Missy squealed, shaking her friend’s tiny shoulders in her grip. “That’s amazing, I’m so happy for you two!” She smiled. “I just knew you would be perfect for one another.” She winked. “And dear lord, that butt.” She shook her head. “That butt in those shorts are reason enough to arrest him, you get over there and slap those cuffs on his wrist.” Bailey burst into giggles again as Missy brought an open palm down on Bailey’s butt as she went off in the direction of the next room that Sidney had disappeared into.

Bailey sauntered into the room, spotting her boyfriend on the couch next to James and across from Beau, Carol-Lynne, Pascal and Pyatt. She confidently planted herself right onto his lap, crossing her legs as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

“Hey baby.” She whispered into his ear. He happily wrapped his arm around her waist and rest his hand on her thigh, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Pascal smiled, happy to see his Captain, who was such a private person, be so open with the girl who obviously had him head over heels. “Sip.” She offered her drink up to his lips as she usually did – and as usual, Sidney took a little sip.

“Sip, Sherriff?” He asked with a grin holding up his bourbon, to which she crinkled her nose and shook her head. She leaned further into his lap, crossing her legs and making herself at home on his thigh as she listened to the conversations going on around them.

Sidney resisted the urge to purr in contentment as Bailey ran her manicured fingers up and down his back, pinching lightly at the base of his neck and rolling her fingertips over the taught muscle.

“Baby, I’m drunk and horny and sleepy and this bra needs to come off. Take me home?” She asked just loudly enough that only Sidney could hear. Sidney was more than happy to comply.

“We’re going to take off, Sherriff needs to get to sleep.” Sidney announced the group, causing Bailey to squeal as he hoisted her up into his arms and carrying her bridal style.

“Have a great night everyone!” She called happily, toasting them with her glass. She brought the drink to her lips and tossed it back before Sidney grabbed the cup from her and set it on the kitchen counter as they passed by. “Bye Missy, love you!” She called out to the girl who was dressed as Minnie Mouse, getting fresh with James who was donning a set of black, circular ears of his own.

More than a few cars honked at the pair as Sidney carried Bailey over his shoulder like a fireman through the street to her apartment building. She was more than happy to hang there with the spectacular view of his behind she had.

“You be careful! I’ll arrest you!” Bailey threatened a honking, black BMW.

“Shh, babe.” Sidney gave her ass a spank, causing her to break out into laughter for the umpteenth time that night.

Sidney gave Bailey’s doorman a courteous nod, proud of himself for being so composed after two glasses of bourbon and two beers. For as often as he drank, that was enough to knock him off his game.

The Captain noticed his girlfriend had been quiet for the past few minutes, and had more of a dead-weight feeling to her as he exited the elevator.

“Bails?” He called, giving her thigh a little shake as he took out his key to her apartment, opening up the door and kicking off his shoes before taking her heels off as well, dropping them to the ground. “Sherriff, you alive up there?” He asked, walking her back to the bedroom. Belle was already asleep and snoring on her bed in the living room, a little Deputy pin on her collar. “Easy does it.” He carefully set her down on the bed, her eyes closed and little puffs of breath escaping her pouty lips.

His first order of business was at leas getting her out of that ridiculous costume, relieved to find that it was zipped up the front. Peeling the little suit off of her shoulders, she wiggled around and attempted to turn on her side, curling up around a pillow.

“I know, I know, I’m hurrying.” Sidney insisted, fumbling with the tiny zipper with his blocky fingers. He finally got the zipper all the way down to the bottom, allowing him to slide the costume down her thighs and off entirely. He damned his tight shorts as he took in the lacy set of lingerie adorning her fit body. He got up from the bed, tossing her costume in the laundry hamper and grabbing a t-shirt from her drawer and setting it on the edge of the bed.

Sidney quickly stripped down to his boxers, happy to be rid of his thick black moustache as he approached the bed again. Reaching around her back, he unclasped her bra before sliding the t-shirt over her head – knowing how much she hated sleeping in a bra.

“Crosby, go away, I’ll touch your penis later.” She mumbled, making his eyebrows shoot up into his hairline.

“I’m sure you will babe, but I’m just trying to get you into your pajamas.” He assured her, holding in a laugh. He thought drunk Bailey was rather cute.

“Get those buns of steel over here and spoon me.” She mumbled, making him finally laugh. Sidney tossed her bra to the ground, making sure he covered all of his bases before finally dropping himself down to the mattress, bringing her right into his chest as they tangled legs.

“Good night, Sherriff.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! I had to pick up and move across the country again this week.
More fluff :)
let me know if you're still reading!
xo