Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

09

“Hi baby.” Bailey answered her phone, pressing it between her shoulder and her ear as she attempted to whip the mashed potatoes on the stovetop in front of her. Belle sat patiently at her feet, ready to pounce for anything that may drop. “You still on your way over?” She asked.

“Hi babe, I’m almost home, I was just calling to see if I could pick anything up on the way.” Sidney said, calling her from his car. He had just finished up a late morning practice, and since Bailey had the day off, she offered to make lunch for the Captain.

“Nothing from the store, but I wouldn’t argue with a passion tea from Starbucks.” She grinned, making him roll his eyes.

“I happen to have one here in my cup holder now.” He felt rather accomplished.

“Mm, you’re the best, hurry home.” She bid him goodbye before hanging up and cranking the volume in her apartment up even higher. She was thankful that she had elderly neighbors who were hard of hearing – and ever complained about her music.

When you said it was over, you shot right through my heart. Why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart?

She sang along to Big Sean, checking in on the chicken that was baking in the oven – it should be done just in time for Sidney to walk in the door. It was a surprisingly sunny day for the second week of November and she had all of her window treatments drawn open, and the sunshine was giving her a new life.

Ooh, I was so mad – I could’ve seen this coming right from the start. You should beware, beware, beware of a woman with a broken heart.

Bailey began to plate up lunch, baked chicken breasts on mashed potatoes, sautéed asparagus and wheat rolls. She was rather proud of herself. Now that she had more time at home than in the last few years with less television appearances, one of the things she wanted to improve upon was her cooking.

Sidney could always hear the music coming from Bailey’s apartment before he reached the door. Today was another rap day – Bailey did love her rap.

After quietly entering the apartment, he always liked watching her bop around the kitchen island, singing into her spatula.

“Hi Sherriff.” He made his presence known, watching as he dropped her spatula on the counter and skipped over to him, tossing her arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips.

“Hi, Mr. Crosby.” She greeted.

“I could get used to coming home to this.” He grinned, happy to palm her thighs and hoist her legs around his middle.

She made quick work of kissing him again, gripping the base of his neck as she tried to get as physically close to him as possible. Sidney was just happy to have a handful of her ass and her chest pressed up against his.

Sidney’s Adam’s apple bobbed dangerously as she rocked her hips against his. She had opted for another pair of her tiny girl-cut boxers that morning and a cutoff t-shirt to clean the apartment. He would put money on the fact that she wasn’t wearing panties.

“Baby, I made lunch.” She pecked his lips before hopping down. Her eyes flickered from his erection in his pants to his eyes. “Where’s my tea?!” She squeaked, not seeing the red beverage in his hand. He pointed to the entryway, where the drink sat on the little table that usually held her mail and car keys. She grinned as she walked past him, giving his package a quick pat. “Food then sex, I want to eat while it‘s hot.” She assured him.

Sidney adjusted himself in his pants, jumping a bit as she slapped his butt upon entering the kitchen again.

“How was practice?” She asked, grabbing the two finished plates and bringing them to the little dining table in her quaint dining room.

“It was good, ran a few new drills, Dan let me lead a skills practice for a bit.” Sidney explained, something that actually quite pleased him. “It’s nice to be given more and more responsibility.” He said.

“Aww, Sid, I’m happy for you. When’s your next game?” She asked.

“Thursday night.” He said, “we play the Islanders, and then Friday night, we play the Rangers.” He explained. “Wanna come?” He asked.

“Sure! I don’t have classes Thursday and Friday we cancelled classes, it’s a school holiday, so I wanted the kids to enjoy their weekend.” She grinned. “These are my first games since the one Missy took me to… what should I wear?” She pondered out loud.

“I could probably find something for you.” He rolled his eyes, taking a bite of asparagus.

“I was thinking, you should get me the jersey of this player I really like.” She began, taking another bite of her chicken.

“Oh yeah, who’s that?” He took a drink of his iced water – never mind feeling like a bit of a dork for asking for an ice water at Starbucks.

“He’s very attractive, cute smile, scores a lot of goals…” She trailed, “Bennett? Number 19?” She finished, making him scoff. “I love a boy with a curfew.” She winked.

“Good lunch babe.” He complimented.

“Thanks! I looked up the recipe for the potatoes and the asparagus today on the Food Network website.” She explained, “It’s great how productive you can be with a little down time.” She lifted her feet and rest them in his lap.

“What else did you do today?” He asked. They had spent the morning apart, and he loved to hear what she did while he was gone in the mornings.

“Looked up recipes, counted out a few more counts of eight of choreo for my little stars class, contacted a few people from our costume vendors, and gave Belle a bath.” She finished. Sidney had plowed through his lunch and was rubbing Bailey’s feet.

“I do have some bad news, though.” He almost forgot to tell her.

“What’s that?” She asked, setting her fork down.

“I lost the shootout today.” He said, watching her wide eyes blink. “It means I have to grow a moustache.” He added, she immediately frowned.

“Ew.” She crinkled her nose.

“I’m going to be honest, I don’t grow a great moustache.” He pointed out.

“How long do you have to have it for?” She asked.

“Until the next time we have a shoot out, usually a month.” He confessed.

“Oof, no good, Mr. Crosby.” She didn’t quite finish her lunch, something Sidney noticed she did often – leaving just a few bites behind. He happily snatched them up. “Now it’s time for the best part of the day.” She sighed happily, taking a sip of her tea.

“And what’s that?” Sidney asked, pushing his chair back from the table.

“Watching you do the dishes.”

- - -

When Sidney finished up the dishes, he went looking for his girlfriend, who stuck around to watch him scrub pans, but bailed when it came to plates and silverware. Walking down the hall, he noticed that the door to her bedroom was closed, something he didn’t see often. Raising a fist, he knocked twice hesitantly.

“Come in.” He heard from behind the door. Peeking into the bedroom, he felt a familiar problem down in his sweatpants again. “One thing I forgot to mention, I did get to go shopping today.” She said casually, splayed out across her bed in a black lingerie set laced with gold hints. “I know how much you love black and gold.” She grinned, happy to see his eyes drinking her in from head to toe.

“I… I love black and gold.” He swallowed. She sure loved watching the way his muscles rippled under his skin when she watched him tear shirt off, hurrying over to the bed and almost falling flat on his face.

“I even… got my toes painted.” She ran her foot up his abs. Sidney captured her dainty little foot in his hand, checking out the cherry red paint job before leaning forward, resting her ankle over his shoulder and laying flat on the mattress. Hoisting his body up onto his elbows, Sidney kissed his way from the inside of her knee up.

He rather enjoyed the way she sighed as he happily inspected her new panties – gold bows on her hip and intricate black lace everywhere else.

“These are nice, but I have to say, I know I’m going to enjoy what’s underneath these even more.” He insisted, pulling the panties up off of her hips and down her thighs, flicking them over his shoulder. “Brazn?” He asked with a raised brow.

“Made a few stops at the salon.” She giggled. He assumed the position once more, feeling rather content between her thighs as he placed a kiss on her hipbone. Trailing his tongue across the top of her mound, she let out a happy sigh.

“Very soft.” He complimented before getting down to business. He loved the way her fingers wound into his curls as he teased her clit with his tongue. He pressed further, twirling the wet muscle over her bundle of nerves. Sidney paused momentarily, moving a bit lower and teasing her opening with his tongue.

“Sid.” She gasped. He licked his thumb, circling her clit with the digit as he continued to tease her opening, covering her in earnest with his tongue and watching the way her hips squirmed underneath him. “Baby.” He loved how easy it was to wind her up.

“Shh.” He grinned against his her skin, watching as her eyes rolled back when he latched onto her sex again, rubbing his tongue vigorously against her clit, using his free hand to hold her hips down to the mattress. Fingers tightened in his curls as he came apart, bucking up against his skin before slumping down against the comforter. Before he let her come down too far from her high, he gripped his erection in his hand, teasing her opening for just a moment before pushing in slowly.

“Sid.” She whimpered, wanting him closer. With his elbows on either side of her head, he nuzzled his face into her cheek, pumping slowly. “Faster.” She breathed, still sensitive from her first orgasm. He wanted to laugh as she grabbed a handful of his ass, linking her ankles behind his knees. “More, Sid.” She breathed into his ear, sucking her earlobe between her lips and scraping her teeth against it, causing Sidney to break out in goose bumps. Sid picked up his pace, pushing a bit harder, pulling a bit longer, stroking a bit deeper.

Sidney loved everything about making love with Bailey, from how she felt to the noises she made, to how she made him feel. Her nails dug into the ample muscle of his back, making him grunt.

“Harder, baby, please.” She begged, clambering to be as close to him as possible. “Give it to me.” She sighed into his ear. Sidney held nothing back, leaning up and gripping her hips in his hands, kneeling in front of her as he pumped mercilessly, bringing her body to meet his with each thrust. He watched her as her eyes glazed over, her hands braced on the headboard above her as she took each thrust. “Shit.” She cursed.

“Mouth.” He chastised with a grin. She met his eyes and on his next stroke, flicked her hips, clamping down around him as he groaned damn near painfully. He sucked the spit off of his teeth, his thrusts getting a little sloppy as he reached his end. “Baby, now.” He warned.

“Already there.” She assured, and he groaned loudly again as she came around him, clenching tightly as she whimpered, shaking through her orgasm. He loved to watch her come. When Sidney was done emptying himself, he laid down on top of her, a pleasant weight that was welcome on her body. She linked her ankles around him once again, pulling the comforter over their bodies as he teased her breast with a soft kiss. “You’re much better than my vibrator.” She sighed contently before squealing as he bit her nipple.

Sidney propped his head on her chest, looking up into her big eyes – her pupils dilated and her dimples out in full force.

“I love you.” He said, reaching up and brushing his thumb across her cheek.

“I love you, too Mr. Crosby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
updating this despite the fact i got a whopping 3 comments on chapter 8.
have a good saturday, everyone.
xo