Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter12

Chapter 12

Jacks POV

I woke up before Jessica, I barely slept yesterday, I didn't want to hurt her by accident while sleeping. Yesterday I kissed her, I didn't tell her how I felt, but I kissed her, that's a start right? I took her on a date, I think it went really well. I mean, when we were in the hospital, she told me she liked me, I told her I felt the same, but I don't know if she remembers. In a way, I hope she doesn't because I can tell her in a new cuter way. I could get a necklace or something. I don't know, cheesy shit. Girls like cheesy shit and pick up lines. She started moving a bit and I stayed still. I couldn't imagine how she felt, she had to be in a wheelchair because she couldn't use crutches with a broken arm. People stare at her, even worse, her parent have been on a business trip. She doesn't mind because they've given her a good life, she's had a good life. But they haven't seen her since before the accident, that's upsetting. Before my thoughts could drown me, I got up as carefully as I could. And left her house.
---
When I came back she had gotten up and was watching catfish on the tv with a cup in her hand.
"Hey sleepy head." I smiled and sat on the couch.
"Hey fuck face" she smiled. Her eyes not leaving the tv.
"Wanna do something tonight?" I smiled.
"Yes, Jackie, I do want to do something." I cringed at the nickname and she smiled.
"Alright, good because I already have something planned." I smirked, kissed her and got up.
"Jack, so what is this? Like you know... Us?" She said shyly.
"Uh I gotta go." I said walking away.
"What do you mean? You're just going to leave and not tell me? I just wanted to know. I don't want to put effort in this if its just going to be a small fling, yaknow?" She said and I turned around seeing her face, her face looked so sad, so broken.
"I'll be back." I said ad continued to walk.
----
I went to the grocery store and got a few things for a picnic. I got strawberries and grapes because she loves them. I got mixed subs from subway, and some Cheetos. A few fans noticed me and took pictures and the whole nine yards. I went to this hill that I know about, not many people go. It was almost time for the sunset, perfect. I'm not someone to put effort into a relationship, but if I do, that person is extremely special. So me doing this, is rare and I actually like her. She's different. She's not cliche. She has her opinions on things and she's not afraid to tell you her opinion. She's different than every single girl out there who just giggle and smile, agree with everything you say and just are annoying. Maybe it's just me, some guys may like it.
---

"Just tell me where we're going!" Jess said playing with the seatbelt.
"We're going somewhere, that I think you'll love." I smiled. I pulled to the road. I stopped here about 20 minutes ago and set everything up. This was important.
when we get there i got her wheelchair opening it and setting it on the ground so i could get Jessica and put her in the wheelchair. I finally did that, grabbed the handles of her wheelchair and started to push her up.
"It's pretty chilly for October." I said rubbing my arms making it up to the top.
"Wow. It's so pretty up here." Her face lit up as I smiled and sat down.
"Just like you." I smiled and she covered her face and she moved her hands while her cheeks we're a light pink.
"Oh stop it." She said while looking off over the hill over the traffic and at the sky. There was purple and pink swirled around in the clouds as orange was in a few spots.
"Want some iced tea?" I said pulling out a bottle.
"Of course, thank you." She smiled.
"No problem." I smiled and we enjoyed our date night. We joked around and i ran as she was throwing grapes at me as I would fall to the ground ducking so I wouldn't get hit with an oncoming grape.
"Hey I got something for you." I sat down out of breath from running.
"Ugh more surprises?!" She sighed
"Yea, just one more." I leaned over and kissed her check. I put a blue bow on my shirt and smiled, I gave her a small box. It was a simple necklace. I had my guitar pick put onto the necklace with a music note on it. She smiled and I helped her put it on.
"Please. You're not purposing, right?" She said putting her arms out a little.
"Yes, I am." I said with a serious face.
"I do!" She smiled and kissed my check.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and laughed
"Of course" she paused "not" she finished
"Oh." I scratched the back of my neck.
"I'm kidding!" She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, updates have been late. I'm so exhausted. Work, sleep and blah blah blah I'm sorry.
I hope you enjoy, I'm off to take a nap. Also thank you to
Wheremydemonshide and Plora :)