Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It was December 25th. Also known as Christmas. I got calls from everyone home and than some. Everyone was going to Alex's place because it was the biggest. I heard the door knob fumble. I forgot to unlock the door. I opened the door and there was Jack, holding a mistletoe. He had his gray and purple high top nikes on, some skinny jeans, his boner shirt and a zip up hoodie. He had a red and white Santa hat on.
"I broke in!" He laughed kissing me.
"Whatever you say. Merry Christmas." I smiled and kissed him.
"Hey, I brought this!" He said putting it over our heads.
"Why do you need that when you can get a kiss whenever you want?" I said smirking
"I wasn't thinking, but now when you're mad or whatever and you don't want to kiss me, I have a mistletoe and you have to." He said sticking his tongue out.
"You're so dumb. But your mine." I smiled and stood on my tippy toes and kissed his nose.
"Everyones at Alex's so lets go there." He smiled lacing out fingers together.
"But I haven't ate breakfast yet!"
"We can make it there." He said opening the door and leading us out. We got there quickly.
"Who wants breakfast?" I said and everyone raised their hand.
"You guys are you going to help make breakfast right?" I said smiling.
"Yea, ill do my part which is sitting over here." Zack said laughing.
"I'll help!!!" Jack said running to the cabinets. He got out pancake mix and syrup.
"I guess I'll help." Rian said getting a pan and spatula.
"So Alex, you going to help?" I laughed
"I guess." Alex said walking to the refrigerator getting milk and eggs.
"I'll get the bowl and mixer thing." I laughed. Jack started putting the pancake mix into the bowl.
"Watch out!" Jack yelled while getting pancake mix and throwing it at me.
"Hey!" I yelled while throwing some at Jack.
"Hey! You guys are making such a mess!" Alex yelled. Jack got some and threw it at Alex
"You're on now!!" Alex yelled and threw it at Jack. They kept throwing pancake mix at each other and occasionally at Rian and I. Alex took what was left in the bowl and poured it over my head.
"Well, there's no more pancake mix and a huge mess." He said wiping his hand over my face to get some of the mix off.
"I'll clean up." I laughed.
"After that, we can get breakfast ill pay." Jack laughed.
"Wow Jacks going to pay for something?!" Alex yelled I got a sponge and started picking up some pancake mix.
"He can't pay, everywhere is closed today. You know Christmas and all." Zack said smiled handing me the broom.
"Guys! I can't look like this right now! I need to go home and shower then get changed all over again!" I smiled
"No, you're not allowed to leave anywhere without one of us." Alex said sternly.
"Oh yea. You can't go out alone." Jack said getting a washcloth and washing the counters.
"I'm a big almost 19 year old. I can do it." I smiled
"Still. I don't care." Alex laughed
"You can shower here." Jack said laughing
"I think Jack will accompany you in there." Alex laughed
"Gladly!" Jack yelled
"Lets all go shower." Alex said with a small smile.
"Alrighty!" I said smiling.
"But, Jack isn't showering with you." Alex laughed.
"Ugh why not!" Jack yelled and stomped his foot.
"Privacy!" Alex laughed
"I don't think you get that around here." I laughed.
"You really don't." Alex laughed.
"Uh, well I only have men stuff but, Leda left her shampoo and conditioner here so, you can use that and ill get that for you." Alex laughed.
"Okay, good." I laughed and followed him in the bathroom.
He handed me Ledas stuff and I quickly showered grabbing a towel wrapping it around me.
"Jack!" I yelled.
"Everything okay?" He said cracking the door a little.
"Yea, but I don't have clothes." I said and he laughed.
"Awesome." He opened the door a little more, looking behind him and walking in.
"Jack! What are you doing?" I laughed pulling the towel up a little.
"Just saying hi to my amazingly beautiful girlfriend." He smirked. I felt heat rise to my checks.
"Go get me clothes!" I smiled and pushed him with one hand out the door and held my towel with the other hand. He opened the door and Zack casually looked in.
"Oh shit!" He said covering his eyes as fast as he could.
"Fuck you Zack! Why the fuck are you looking at my girlfriend like that!" Jack yelled. Winking at me.
"I didn't. Really. I swear! My eyes are covered! As much as I would like to." He laughed.
"I'm fucking with you." Jack laughed closing the door behind him.
A few minutes later he came back with one of his shirts, and a pair of his basketball shorts.
"Lets drive to your house quickly to get some new clothes." Jack said walking out of the door.
"Alrighty." I smiled and followed him out. He waited in the car as I went in the house, and discarded Jacks clothes and put on a new pair of skinny jeans and a basic red tee shirt. I left Jacks clothes on my bed and walked back out going to Alex's.
----
It was around 4 now.
Rians girlfriend Cass showed up, Zack left for his parents house, Leda came in a little late for Alex. We were going to have a small dinner. Aka cake. We all had slices of the cake and then it was present time.
For me, I got Zack a push up bar thing that he can attach anywhere he wants so he can workout anywhere. He seriously has an addiction. I had to give his present to him before he left.
I got Alex a few pairs of skinny jeans. He seems to only have the American flag skinny jeans.
I got Leda a picture frame wit a bunch of pictures in it and a new camera she's been saving up for a new one.
For Cass, I got her a flower bouquet because I don't really know her.
For Rian, I got him a new pair of beats. He said he needed new ones.
For Jack, I got him a new hoodie, a few shirts and a new pair of grey and blue nikes. I bought some "sexy time" stuff for myself, just in case if he's ready tonight, or soon.
I got a anklet from Zack. It was a hemp one and had a little rock type thing at the middle. It was pretty.
Alex got me a dildo just for laughs and a bracelet that probably could help feed a small country.
Leda got me a black dress and winked at me when I opened it.
Rian and Cass got me a new phone case that was All time Low and a pair of flats. I'm guessing Cass picked them out.
Jack decided to give me his present later.
We all made our jokes opening presents especially when Alex opened his dildo with the extra extender for extra pleasure.
We all left Alex's. presuming everyone went to their parents to finish Christmas. Jack dragged me to his parents house. But I made him stop at my apartment quick so I could become more presentable.
"Jess! You're going to make us late hurry up!" Jack said for the third time. I want to look perfect for his parents. I hope they like me. I settled for one of the few dresses I own, a light blue strapless dress that went a little above my knees. It had a black silky cover underneath, but the light blue part was a flowery lace. The blue popped out more because of the black, this is my favorite dress. I wish I could wear it all the time. I put the flats that Cass and Rian got me on and wore the necklace Jack got me when we started dating. The one with his guitar pick and a music note on it. Straightened my hair and walked out of the bedroom.
"I can't believe my girlfriend is the most gorgeous girl out there, I swear. Damn. I'm so fucking lucky." He said kissing my lips and ha his hands on my hips.
"I'm so lucky I get the most handsome, and the best boyfriend ever." I said standing on my tippy toes and kissing his lips.
"God, I love you so much." He smiled and dropped his hands from my hips. Lacing our fingers together.
"I love you too." I smiled and swung our hands standing there.
"Wait lets take selfies together." He smiled and took one of him kissing my cheek, one of me kissing his cheek, us kissing, and one of us smiling. He put all four in a collage as uploaded it to Instagram, twitter and his Facebook page. He captioned it "I'm so lucky I get to spend so much time with the most annoying girl ever. I fucking love her. #luckydude #fukluv #yolo"
I laughed and playfully hit his chest
"Your mom is going to hate me if I make you any more late. Lets go!" I said pulling him towards the door.
"My mom will love you, and so will my dad, I promise." He smiled walking out the door.
The car ride was pretty uneventful. We just sang Christmas Carols because that was on every single radio station all night long. So we dealt with it and sung to it.
"Ready?" Jack said giving me a reassuring smile and turning the key pulling it out.
"I'm ready, I guess." I smiled opening my door and walking to the front of the car. Jack grabbed my hand and walked towards the door of the unfamiliar house. He held the door for me and closed it behind him.
"Hi Jack! Oh hi! You must be the girl Jack absolutely never stops talking about. Wow. He has a lot of great things about you. I'm Jacks mom, Joyce." She smiled and gave me a small hug.
He brought me around the house introducing me to his dad, his sister May and his brother Joe. He introduced me to his aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. They all were extremely funny and laid back which made me feel so much more comfortable. Which I was more than grateful for. We all sat down and ate. We had small chit chat. The night quickly came to an end. With the night finishing wit gift exchange. I got a gift from his family. It was a huge flower bouquet. It had almost 10 different flowers. It was beautiful. When it was time to go, I got way more hugs than I thought I was actually going to get. I was surprised. They were all so sweet and telling me they liked me and hoped Jack doesn't fuck it up. I said he won't because I could fuck everything up too. Can't blame everything on one person. That's wrong. I smiled at everyone as Jack and I started walking out the door.
"They liked you." Jack smiled putting his hand on mine while his other hand was on the steering wheel.
"How do you know?" I laughed.
"They joked around with you, that's how you know, plus most of my family hugged you." He looked at me and smiled.
"That's great. I'm so glad they like me. I hope it stays that way." I chuckled and buckled my seat belt. He turned the key, started to back the car up and beeped. We made it home pretty quickly, I was practically sleeping on the way home. He drove us to his apartment so I guess we were staying there.
"Jessica, lets go." He said shaking me a bit.
"I'm coming." I mumbled falling asleep.
"Do I have to put you over my shoulder?" He smirked.
"No no no no." I laughed moving my legs over the tiny ledge.
"Good." He said helping me out of the car and helping me back to his apartment.
"Are you really this tired right now?" He laughed as I plopped onto the couch.
"Mhm." I mumbled
"Do you want to go home?" He smirked
"No, I want to stay with you." I smiled at him.
"Okay good." He smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips. We went into his room and I put my head o his chest, he kissing my forehead and I fell asleep quickly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little late but the next two updates are extremely long, they're like two updates in one haha.
Comment what you think? Good bad? Idunno.