Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Jesssssss!!!! Guess what today is?" Jack came over jumping on me and kissing me.
"February 6th." i paused smirking. "It's our day." I smiled
"And time to get your boot off." He said kissing me again and getting up. I got up and noticed that Leda was sleeping and Bailey started crying so I got up and tried to comfort her. Leda needs some sleep. I decided to take Bailey with me. Leda needs some rest. It's our 5th anniversary. The last month with taking care of Bailey was stressful, loud and Jack was still in love with Bailey. Sometimes he would actually take Bailey out for a walk, car ride, anywhere. So would Alex. Alex was there in a flash for Leda. They've been dating for 3 months. Always two months back from Jack and I. I put sweatpants, and a really cute purple sweater. I put her socks on and jack came up behind me putting his hands on my hips. Which sent butterfly's all in my stomach. 5 months with this doofus and you think you'd get over the butterfly's, not at all.
"Aw Bailey wants to come see uncle Jackie." Jack said moving his hips and placing his one hand behind her head, and the other one right avocet her butt safely tucking her in his arm. I went and got a bottle giving it to Jack to feed Bailey. He took the bottle so I went up and got changed as he fed her. I wore sweatpants so it was easier for the doctor to get around my boot. I came down with Jacks hoodie around me, and black sweatpants.
"Yaknow. You take all my hoodies." He looked up quickly and back down at Bailey.
"To be fair, you leave them here. I think you do it on purpose too." I smirked wrapping my arms around his waist, taking his smell. In a month, I won't be able to.
"Baileys all fed. Let me burp her and we can leave. To get that horrid boot off." He smiled.
"You would be such an amazing father." I smirked letting go of his waist and fixing Baileys carrier.
"I can't wait till we're ready. Ill father your kids for you." He winked.
We were soon at the doctors waiting. Bailey was good about the crying. She didn't cry as much as usual.
"Jessica Marino?" A doctor assistant called as Jack got up getting Baileys carrier and I stood up walking towards the hallway where they called my name.
"Good to see this happy couple again." The doctor said smiling doing the usual check up things.
"How's your leg been?" She asked feeling all around.
"Great. I can walk, with the boot on. I haven't tried without it." I smiled and she started to take the boot off.
"I want to see you walk, then ill take one more X-ray and you're free to go." She said holding out her hand for me. I stood up cautiously and moving forward to walk, it was a bit shaky at first, but I got it. Step after step. I made it to the end of the room and back.
"She finally gets to shave that leg. I wouldn't go near her because of it. Disgusting." Jack said holding back a smile. The doctor looked at him in shock then looked back down.
"Lets go take your X-rays." She said moving out of the too quickly. Jack and I held back a laugh as best as we could and we headed to the other room, Jack liked to grab Bailey, he didn't want me to carry too much weight at the moment.
I got my X-ray done and we had to sit for awhile just for her to say it was okay to leave. She smiled and I walked out the door. Jack walked by my side, I told him to just go to the car but he wouldn't. He wanted to make sure I didn't fall. I was trying to go a little slow. The doctor said to take it slow and everything. We got back to the car, and headed back home.
"We're home!" Jack yelled opening the door to my apartment to hear Leda moaning.
"Fuck Alex is here!" I yelled.
"Fuck you guys!" Leda yelled.
"Don't worry. Bailey is sleeping, jack ad I are getting things and going there so you can continue in like five minutes." I said holding my eyes so I didn't see anything and jack by my side holding me as I walked into the room opposite of Ledas.
"You can uncover your eyes now." Jack laughed. I dropped my hands and looked at him. He had that goofy smile on his face and I couldn't help but just kiss him.
"God. I love you so fucking much." I said kissing him again.
"I love your annoying ass too." He smirked.
"Get your stuff we'll go to my apartment." He smiled. I grabbed a bag. I put the black dress Leda got me for Christmas in the bag, the flats Cass picked out, and I pulled out a black strapless lace bra, along with a black thong. I smiled closing the bag and getting up and walking out the door, jack following in tow.
"Have fun with your sexy time." I yelled opening the front door walking out with Jack behind me.
"So since it's only 2:00 do you want to watch a movie and have snacks?" Jack asked with hopeful eyes.
"Only as long as it's with you." I smiled.
"Shit. I was going to have Rian sit there with you. Thanks for ruining the plan." He rolled his eyes.
"Shut up." I laughed and playfully hit his arm.
When we got back to his house we settled on watching nightmare before Christmas. While Jack yelled every line. We ended up just making out for the rest of the movie and didn't notice it was over till we had to breathe.
"You know I love you right?" He mumbled.
"Yes, and as I do, you." I said kissing him and biting his lip. He pulled me on top of him and I Gently started grinding on him. Jack would moan quite a few times, so I started grinding harder. He was pushing his hips up, but each time he did that, I slowed down. I started to bite his lip, then his lips went to my neck, him biting my neck softly, then harder each time I grind harder.
"There's definitely going to be a mark tomorrow." I laughed
"Good." He mumbled as he was biting down hard. His hands going to my waist. I kept grinding and I put my lips on his neck, gently kissing at first, then gently biting. His hands started pushing up, as his hands ran across my stomach.
"I really, really love you, Jessica." He smiled. I kissed him, and started to pull up his shirt. My hands roamed all over his stomach.
"I love you too, Jack." I smiled and kissed him, grinding down more.
"That's it." He smirked and pulled my shirt off all the way. I did the same with him. We threw the shirts somewhere along the room. He cupped my boobs and started to bite my neck again.
"Shouldn't we bring this to my room, yaknow the bed?" He laughed. We got up and practically ran to the bed, him pushing me down onto the bed. He started to nibble on my neck again while trying to unbutton my pants.
"You're so sexy." I mumbled.
"You're talking about yourself." He said whispering into my ear. I laughed.
"Are you sure?" I said stopping everything and pushing him away a little.
"I'm sure." He said smiling.
"Seriously? I don't want you to do this if you don't want to." I said with a straight face.
"Jessica Fucking Marino. I'm sure." He said and he smirked pulling down my pants slowly. He started swirling his tongue around my clit, which felt oh so amazing. He pushed his one finger into me. There goes my hips. I started moving my hips forward ever so slightly and put my hands on the back of his head. Tangling my fingers in his hair. He started pushing his fingers in and out, going faster with every moan that escapes my mouth.
"You're so wet." He laughed.
"All for you." I smirked.
"You're so sexy." He said again pulling his fingers out and dropping his pants.
"Mmmmm" I smirked. Getting up off the bed, taking his length into my hand.
"You're so hard." I laughed licking the tip. While a small gasp left his lips.
"Who made me this way?" He said bucking his hips forward a little.
"Hmm I don't know." I smirked and swirled my tongue around the tip. He moaned which made me laugh. I moved my mouth down his dick, going slowly, back up, slowly.
"P-please." He said bucking his hips. I pulled my mouth fully away.
"Don't do this." He said I started moving my mouth faster. His small moans made everything better. I finished and licked everything up. Spitters are for quitters. I got up and laid on the edge of the bed.
"Do it. Pound me. Give me a night I can't forget." I said smirking.
"You've asked for it now." Jack said licking his fingers getting his tip wet then licked his fingers again wetting my entrance even more. He lined his penis and slammed into me. I wasn't expecting that. The moan was so loud, I tried covering it. He kept slamming into me as hard as he could as my moans couldn't be held back. He started slowing down.
"J-jack keep going. Don't stop." I said panting. He smirked pulling his penis out him sitting on the bed and him pulling me on top of him. I sat on his dick and moved my hips in circles and all different directions. Trying new things while riding his dick. His dick just feels so good. It's the perfect size for me and he knows how to work it amazingly. I started slowing down and his moans were going softer. I climbed over him and sat on the bed on my hands and knees. He stood up putting his hands on my sides and rubbing the tip on my entrance and pushing it in about an inch just to pull it out again. He did that for awhile.
"Jack. Put your dick in me, please."
"Beg."
"Jack please please please put your dick in me. Please just fucking rock it. I want to be so sore later." With that he slammed into me again with me screaming Jacks name. He kept slamming into me. I could feel goosebumps forming, I tightened around his dick and he knew I was close. I couldn't help my moans. I kept yelling his name until I finally spilled. He thrusted into me hard a few more times and he quickly pulled out letting his load out on my stomach, my name leaving his mouth as he moaned.
well let me tell you, it was amazing, something I won't forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, Taryn.
I didn't think it was 9 days since the last update, I'm so sorry! Anywho, I finished the story, it ends at chapter 23. Miiiight make it 24 (an extra future thing I have planned can't give you details or ill give it away)if I get enough feedback for the last few chapters.
I started school today, it was terrible. Yay for terrible 11thcgrade right? At least next year is senior year. Sorry. Rambling on.
Comment if you liked it, sorry for mistakes etc.
have a good day/night <3