Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Wake up!" I heard Leda scream and run on top of me.
"What the fuck do you want!" I yelled trying to push her off my queen sized bed.
"It's 2:26 get up. I made breakfast. Well for you more like dinner and lunch." She laughed pulling me out of my bed.
"Erg. Fine." I moaned and ran down the stairs, pushing my brother out of the way of food. He pushed me back and I just let him get his food.
"Conner! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I yelled as he started moving slower than before. He finally moved and I got 3 pancakes, and 2 sausage links. Sitting down and ate my food.
-------
It was the night before warped tour. It was around 2:00pm if you consider that night. I quickly texted Eric saying how excited I am. And he didn't respond until 5:00 pm he said he was busy working. He hasn't really talked about his job, he says how much he loves it though.
"Jess, what if he turns out to be this ugly, bald, 40 year old man?" She said giggling.
"I mean,I would still be attracted to him. But he would have to be at least 28 or under. I love his personality. He's so funny! He makes a lot of jokes and funny guys are the best." I laughed.
"Funny guys make you fall in looooveeee" Leda said smirking.
"Shut up." I smiled.
"Hey lets go in the hot tub!" Leda said getting up and running to the bathroom with her bikini. I laughed and got my bikini on. My bikini is nothing special, it's just black. Hers is zebra print. We stayed in the hot tub until all our fingers and toes were wrinkled. We laughed and realized the time was 5:47 already. We got out grabbing our towels and running to get changed.
"Leda! Do you want to go get dinner and ice cream?!" I yelled across the house.
"Why is that a question!" She yelled back.
We went to the Texas Roadhouse. My phone vibrated and I realized it was a text from "Eric"

From: "Eric"
Finally back in New York! :)

To "Eric"
Awesome! I'm so excited!

From: "Eric"
But first I'm getting dinner with Danny, Rex, and Nigel.

To: "Eric"
Sounds amazing! Tell them I said hello.

From: "Eric"
They say hi "Brittany"

I smiled and put my phone away, and started eating again.

"Talking to "Eric" again?" Leda winked.
"When am I not talking to him?" I laughed. Leda started to kick me under the table and smile really big.
"Leda stop fucking kicking me before I punch you!" I quietly yelled to her.
"Look over there!" She said smiling.
"Errrrr, is that All time Low?!" I said smiling. I was acting dumb I knew it was all time low. But, yaknow
"We should go say hi later, or pass their table, something!" Leda smiled shoving steak into her mouth.
"Let them be, they're here for peace and quiet." I laughed
"No, they can't go into public and not expect someone to stop them." She smiled.

From:"Eric"
New York has good food, but yet again, pretty much all food is good food.

To: "Eric"
Seriously all food is good. Well most.
Btw I see All time low, I really want to say hi but I'm scared. Hopefully I get to meet them tomorrow. Don't think of me as a fangirl, pleaaaase! Haha!

From: "Eric"
That's really cool! I won't, when I met one of my favorite bands, my knees were shaking and I was so nervous, and also so excited at the same time.

"Jess! Look they're looking around!" Leda said loudly
"I need to use the bathroom." I smiled and walked toward their table also texting

To: "Eric"
I really hope I can meet them tonight, that would be amazing!

Before I sent the text i bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I got up quickly and realized my phone fell. As the man in front of me spoke.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry I didn't see you." He said picking up my phone seeing if there were cracks.
"It's my fault, I shouldn't have been texting. I'm sorry." I laughed
"No cracks." He laughed handing me my phone.
"Thank you." I smiled and looked up, shocked.
"No worries, just don't do it again." He joked.
"You're Jack Barakat. All time low." I laughed looking down.
"Oh my god no way!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air and all over his chest. I laughed.
"What's your name, only fair since you know mine." He smiled.
"My names Jessica." I looked down.
"You must be a fan since you know who I am." He said smiling
"Uh, yea, I guess." I said and he laughed.
"What do you mean, you guess?" He said smirking.
"I don't know, I meant yes." I said covering my face In embarrassment. He pulled my hands down and laughed.
"It's okay. Here, Hey douchebags, say hi to Jessica." He said kicking the table. They all looked up from their appetizers, waved, had small talk and went back to eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how I'm doing! I'm really nervous about making this and ah. Comment or message me or anything!