Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up before Leda. I quietly got up and checked my phone seeing I have a few text messages.

From: "Eric"
Good morning :) Today I can finally meet you!

From: Madre
Steve and I had to work today! Love you lots! Have a good day.

From: Andrew
Get Conner up by 7 I'm taking him out.

I quickly replied to all of them, put my phone down and laid back down. What if he doesn't like me? What if he sees me the way I see myself? What if he thinks I'm annoying? I started hyperventilating, my chest tightened, it was the feeling I know oh so well. I ran to the bathroom dry swallowing a little blue pill. I sat on the floor for 10 minutes and decided to get Leda.
"Leda, wake up, I made breakfast." I said and she got up real quick.
"What did you make?" She mumbled.
"Cereal." I laughed
" ugh I thought you actually made food." She moaned and put her pillow over her face.
"Come'on get up!" I said laughing.
"I'll just have to go to warped alone." I laughed and ran downstairs. I grabbed two bowls and lucky charms pouring lucky charms then putting a spoon in the bowl. I put the milk up on the counter yelling for Leda. I poured milk in my bowl, taking it to another counter.
Leda started walking down the stairs.
"Your cereal is on the counter." I smiled.
"Yay!" She said with fake enthusiasm.
"I call shower first!" I yelled laughing shoving cereal in my face.
"Erg. Ill just walk my ass next door." She groaned
"Good" I said slurping my milk. When I finished, I ran upstairs, and I read my text messages. I only had 2.

From: "Eric"
I can't wait either.

From: "Eric"
Just hours away.

I replied fast
To: "Eric"
Hmm I'm curious what do you think I look like?

From: "Eric"
I imagine blonde hair, brown eyes, a little above average butt, long hair, but not too long, boobs, a nose, 2 eyes, a mouth, 2 ears. Yaknow.

I laughed at the text and replied.

To: "Eric"
You were right about a few of those.

I laughed, quickly showered, blow dried my hair and quickly changed. I plugged my hair straightener in and ran into Conners room waking him up it was 6:30 I told him he was going with Andrew and he got up in about 10 minutes. I put deodorant in my bag with the other things and started to straighten my hair. I quickly did that and by the time I was done it was 6:57
-skipping car ride and such-

"We're finally here, I missed it so much." Leda said smiling and looking around.
"5th year in a row." I smiled pulling out my phone.

From: "Eric"
What if I already have seen you before? Just walked past you, talked to you for a little bit. That would be weird.

"Lets go watch Chelsea grin for now." I said dragging Leda. We got about 4 people back, but it was still amazing. Leda wanted to go in the pit, so I let her for a little while. We met up after that and went to a few smaller stages. We decided to eat now so we could get as close to all time low as possible. It was about 1:30 after watching a few sets. All time low played at 2:15 we ate really fast and headed to the closely empty stage. Leda and I ran up to the front we were close to the middle of the stage but not quite. We were also close to Jack. We started talking to people around us until 2:00. Leda and I were smiling and talking to each other about how excited we were. 2:10 came and tech people started coming on stage and double checked everything. 2:15 came and Rian ran on stage followed by Zack. Jack ran out running around the stage and returning to his mike stand. Alex ran out and slipped on the ground almost falling.
"You be trippin'" Jack laughed in his mike. They made a few jokes and started singing their first song. I was jumping, singing, and having an amazing time with Leda. It was a great time. Alex was singing his heart out, Zach was jumping around, Jack was running around and jumping everywhere. Rian was doing amazing on drums, it was incredible. Everyone around Leda and I were jumping, laughing and singing. This is why I come to all time low shows. They're always amazing. The show quickly came to an end. It ended with therapy, as Picks were thrown out into the crowd. Leda caught one of Alex's guitar picks. We went off towards the meet and greet for all time low and decided to just wait in line. We made a few friends, including one who was crying so hard, she couldn't breathe.
We got up to the table they recognized me from the dinner yesterday, signed me stuff and left. I decided to stay by the tent with Leda because this is where he said he was going to meet me. 3:00 strolled around then some older man came up to me and gave me a note. I quickly read it and opened it.
"If you are "Brittany" come find me. I'm hiding. I can currently see the old man give you this note. When he handed you that note, I left. He'll help you, -Eric"
Leda got a note too. I'm guessing he didn't know what one I was, I mean were the only ones back here, so I guess those are your only choices. I laughed, looked around, looked at Leda and smirked. This will be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update, I hope you liked it. Updates will be faster when I'm out of school. I have so many finals! I'm sorry! Ill try my best!:)