Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Baileys 10 months old now. She's getting big. Someone said she saw features of Alex, that was awkward. I guess you see resemblances if you actually don't know that he isn't the father. I'm 8 and a half months pregnant and the boys finished their new album. It's September 26th. The boys are finally home. Bailey walked over to me with a little help and hugged me.
"J J!" She said as best as she could. Sometimes she tries to say "Aunt JJ" but she can't yet.
"Bailey!" I said kissing her face as Jack came over and kissed me. I felt a kick and I bent over in pain Jack quickly taking Bailey.
"Just a kick. It's fine." I smiled.
"Let me feel." Jack said smiling and putting his hand on my tummy.
"Wow." He smiled
"I wanna feel! I wanna feel!" Alex came over and pushed Jack out of the way. He felt it then put Baileys hand there quickly.
"She's kicking, a lot. It kinda hurts." I said honestly.
"Want ice cream?" Jack said rubbing circles in my back.
"I guess." I said moving from the living room chair to a dinning room chair.
"I can scoop the ice cream with my big muscles!" Jack said making me laugh.
"Yea, what muscles?" I smiled and he stuck his tongue out at me. I smiled and waited. He gave me some chocolate ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate syrup on it. He sat by me and Leda made Alex get her some ice cream. Leda and Alex were planning on having a kid of their own but not until Bailey was AT LEAST 2 years old or 3. I don't think we could deal with all these little kids running around. I almost finished my icecream when I felt a lot of pain and wetness.
"Shit, did you just piss your pants?!" Jack yelled and Leda looked panicked.
"She either peed her pants or her water broke! We need to go! Now! Jack and Jess take the car. We'll take another!" Leda said grabbing a bag. Jack already installed Lyrics baby seat in the car, and had things in the car for this. He rushed me in the passenger seat as he started speeding to the hospital. We made it to the hospital and he yelled "my girlfriends water just broke!" A nurse ran with a wheelchair towards me and sat me as they ran to a room to give birth. Jack sent a group text to everyone and told everyone. He went out of the room, talked to the doctor and came back smiling.
"So Lyric Mae Barakat?" Jack smiled.
"Of course. I like that one the best." I smiled.
"Me too." Jack laughed. Shortly, Rian, Zach, Alex, Bailey, Leda, Joyce, May and a bunch of people were at the hospital. A few hours later, a lot of screams, and everything. I gave birth to the most beautiful girl ever.
"What's her name?" The doctor asked.
"Lyric Mae Barakat." Jack said proudly. The doctor left the room to clean Lyric up and came back and handed me her. I was crying already and I started crying even harder when Jack said
"What's on her arm?" And pointed to the heart diamond ring on her arm. He got down on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" I started crying harder and all I could say was "mhm" and he kissed me, took the ring off of her arm and put it on my finger.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too." I said smiling at him and back down at Lyric.
"Do you want to hold your daughter?" I asked Jack and he smiled and said yes. He kissed her cheek and he started crying.
"I love her so much already. I love you so much too. I'm so happy right now." He said holding her, happily.
"I need to take Lyric so I can do some testing and you guys can go home soon." She smiled and left the room with my baby.
"I don't think I could be happier right now." I smiled.
"Lyric Mae Barakat. Born on September 26th at 3:27 pm. My baby girl." Jack smiled.
"She's going to be playing guitar before she's 1." I joked.
"I'm buying a Barbie doll guitar, putting it on Lyric, taking a picture and it's going on Instagram. Ill put the caption as "My baby girl Lyric Mae Barakat already shredding guitar and she isn't even a day old yet." I'm going to go get Alex, Rian, and Zack." Jack said smiling and left the room. The doctor came in as he was leaving and told him it was okay to go get 4 people.
"Your daughter is a beautiful, and healthy baby." She smiled putting my baby back in my arms.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" Joyce came up to me and gave me a careful side hug.
"Sore, but it's worth it. Do you want to hold her?" I smiled she nodded and I let Jacks mom take my baby out of my arms.
"You did great. I'm going to hold Lyric after Joyce and ill go watch Bailey so Leda can come in." Alex smiled and hugged me.
"She's going to turn out great, if you raise her. If Jack raises her, uh, I dunno." Zach laughed earning a eye roll from Jack.
"Shut up." He laughed.
"Congrats!" Rian said smiling.
"Thank you." I smiled. I took a look around the room, seeing everyone smiling and laughing making a few jokes, this is my life now. Most of these people in the room, they're my new family, I don't mind, they make me the happiest I've ever been. I'm blessed with the most amazing family ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just hit 200 readers!
Thank you as always, Taryn. I forgot to write an authors note last update. I'm sorry.
Anyways. One more chapter and I'm thinking about doing a new story, but I need ideas. d: