Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Where are we suppose to look?!?!" Leda yelled
"I don't know! But this is pretty amazing. It's fun." I smirked while the old man gave me another note.
"By this time, I'm around the monster stage, find me."
I thanked the old man and started walking towards the monster stage.
"What if we can't find him?" Leda said looking around.
"He'll find us." I smiled.
"He already has, it's kinda creepy." She laughed.
"He only knew it was us because we were in the spot we told him we would be." I said waving to a girl.
"Ugh lets find him." Leda said getting her water bottle out and drinking some.
"I'm excited, I think this will be fun." I laughed and pulled out my phone.
From:"Eric"
You thought this would be easy, didn't you? Bwahahahahahha no

To: "Eric"
Give me a hint!

From "Eric"
Well I'm wearing a black shirt with blue letters. Good enough?

To: "Eric"
I guess, see you soon! d:

"He's wearing a black shirt with blue lettering." I said looking around.
"Wow, there are lots of people with black shirts on." Leda said laughing
We finally got to the monster stage as my phone went off.
From:"Eric"
Another person will come up to you I told him what you look like, and your friend or vice versa. Idunno what you look like yet.

I laughed and waited, a man around 20ish gave me a card and smiled, boy was his smile amazing.
"Hi!" I said smiling
"I'm guessing you're quote on quote Brittany." He smiled.
"Yea, I am." I laughed.
"Yea, uh Eric." He said using his fingers when he said Eric.
"Told me about all of this." He finished and laughed
"It's crazy." I smiled
"Good luck finding him. Have a great day! See you soon!" He smiled, waved and started to walk away.
"Leda, he said see you soon? I probably won't see him ever again." I laughed
"Maybe you will." She said shoving a sandwich in her face.
"When did you get that?" I laughed
"When you were talking to that dude." She said with her mouth full.
"Mmm I think I'm going to get food too." I said smiling and walked to the stand to get 3 cookies.
"Want a cookie?" I extended my arm towards her
"Duh, what question is that?" She laughed
We finished eating and I went into my pocket to get the note I opened it and it said
"Be careful, Rex, Nigel and Danny know who you are. You have already passed us a few times. I'm by the stay sick tent with Chris Fronz. See ya, "Eric""
I laughed and gave Leda the note too. We started walking towards the stay sick tent and waited in line for a little bit.
"Hey Fronz!" Leda waved.
"Hey guys. How are ya?" He smiled his teeth are so white, it's crazy!
"We're good, how are you?" I spoke up and smiled.
"I'm fantastic. I love meeting fans." He laughed
"Can we have a picture and will you sign this?" Leda said with hopeful eyes.
"Uh, I don't know, that's a lot of work." He smirked.
"Oh, that's okay!" Leda smiled.
"I'm just kidding." He asked someone else in the line to take the picture, we took a happy picture, a silly picture and a sad picture. We left the line and stood on the side of the tent looking around. I took my phone out and noticed it was 4:26 we have around 4 hours left, great. The man that had given us the other note came up to us again.
"Hey it's you again!" I said smiling.
"Hello. I'm just here to give you another note." He looked down and laughed.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"No problem. See you around!" He smiled.
"But wait, what's your real name?" He had a curious look on his face.
"My real name is Jessica, that's Leda." I laughed.
"Oh! Okay! Well, hi guys. I'm Zac. I'd love to talk, but you have someone to find." He smiled and waved as he walked away.
I opened the note it read "one more stop. Go to the tent by the back, there's usually not a lot of people. Can't wait! "Eric":)" I smiled and started walking. I handed the note to Leda and started walking again.
"I'm so excited." I said laughing
"I am too. I feel like this will be a disaster." Leda said rolling her eyes.
"What?" I said questioning.
"I feel like this is a 30 year old man, that is just trying to get into your pants I mean, come on, how'd he randomly get your number. I bet he's psychotic. What if he tries to rape you? I know I was all cool about it before, but seriously." She said walking faster.
"Well, if he is 30, psychotic, or tries to rape me, it's my fault, not yours. I doubt it though. I'm turning 19, I think I'm okay." I said catching up with Leda
"Whatever, be safe. Wait, no, I'm coming with you." She smiled.
"Okay." I said smiling realizing how close we were.
"I'm nervous." I said to Leda slowing down, a lot
"Why?" She said stopping
"What If he expects me to be prettier, or bigger boobs, or a bigger butt, what if he's disappointed when he sees me?" I said looking at the ground.
"If he thinks that you need to be better than what you are now, he can't have you. There is nothing better than you. I love you so much. Now lets go. He's waiting." She smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling me a little.
"I love you too." We started to walk towards the tent and we stood there for a minute until we heard
"Hello ladies" in a deep voice. Leda screamed and jumped, as I covered my face.
"Jessica, come on!" Leda said pulling me.
"Wait, wait, I'm kidding. Didn't want to scare you, I'm sorry." He said
"Don't say sorry. Leda, wait." I laughed.
"Are you Eric?" Leda said holding my arm.
"Yes, I am. You guys can't freak out when you see me, I'm pretty ugly, just kidding, I'm hella rad." He laughed and started walking towards us. Leda's grasp was getting tighter.
"Are you kidding me? No way." I laughed.
"I didn't expect this, at all." Leda smiled and she stopping squeezing my hand.
"My name is Jack, what one of you is Brittany?" He smiled and curtsied like a ballerina.
"I am." I said laughing really hard. He smiled and gave me a big hug.
"I'm so glad to finally meet you!" He smiled.
"I'm so glad it was you." I smiled and pulled away. "
this is Leda!" I said pointing to her.
"Raaaawwwwwwrrr!" He said and gave her a bear hug.
"Oh yeah, I saw you at that restaurant, and at the signing oh and the concerts, I just didn't know who you were." He laughed.
"Yea, well I didn't think that was you. Well I knew it was you, but I didn't know you were Eric." I laughed
"Do you guys want to go get a drink or something?" Leda said smiling.
"Uh, I really want to hang out with you guys, but I can't when there are fans asking for pictures and signatures and so many things. Don't get me wrong, I love the fans, more than anything, I just want privacy right now. How bout we go to my bus to get a drink?" He smiled and we nodded and started to walk towards the back and towards the buses. There were so many buses all in lines. We made it to the all time low bus and walked inside looking around.
"So we have rum, baileys, vodka, beer, and some other stuff. What do you want?"
"Baileys!!" I yelled and smiled.
"Uh no, she'll have water." Leda said
"Don't ruin the fun." I laughed
"No, she's right. Here's iced tea." He said getting a glass pouring iced tea and giving it to me. He poured 2 more an gave one to Leda.
"Jack! What the fuck! I thought I told you, you had to ask to have people fucking come inside! I'm trying to sleep!" Someone started walking into the front.
"Alex, shut up." He said
"Oh, it's pretty girls, they can stay." He laughed
"What happened to Larissa?" He laughed
"Oh, we're still dating. But I can't call other girls pretty?" He sat down.
"I guess so." He laughed drinking some iced tea.
"So who are you guys?" Alex said smirking.
"I'm Leda." Leda smiled and waved.
"I'm Jessica, aka Brittany." I laughed
"Woah dude, you met her today?!" He said standing up. I think he was a little drunk.
"Yeah, but we're leaving now, bye, drink lots of water." Jack said getting his phone and walking off the bus.
"B-bye Jessica and Leda" he smiled and waved we walked off the bus for only me to be attacked by Jack. We laughed and started walking back into the gates, people stopped and asked for pictures and what not, but it made me smile knowing he cared about his fans so much. We watched half of mayday parades set back stage and went to go get a little snack. We shared nachos an Leda got more cookies to share. I checked the time noticing it was 8:00 and almost time to leave. He walked a little bit by my car and have me a really big hug.
"It was so great meeting you after 8 months." He said smiling.
"I know! It feels so great!" I laughed
"I just have a question. How did you even get my number?" I said letting go of the hug.
"I saw your number on the ground, folded up in a note." He laughed while scratching the bak of his neck.
"Oh, I gave my number to some guy that I met at your concert, I guess he threw it up on stage. I thought you guys didn't text fans?" I laughed.
"We usually don't, but I though, why not?" He smiled.
"Jesus guys lets go." Leda yelled
"I guess I gotta go. Bye Jack." I laughed giving him another hug.
"Bye Jessica." He smiled.
This night, unforgettable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thank you to
Plora
Pray for daylight
Jurassiclover
Em.martin7
Fallswithsirens
Penny4theselfish
and last, but not least
Codikins5
Thank you so much for the support<3
Comment your opinions on the story, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Long update because of all the support this story has had! I hope you like it!