Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Yesterday was amazing! I'm so glad I finally got to meet him like that, I'm so happy it was him instead of someone else. He's such an amazing person. Tomorrow is another warped tour. But lets just take one day at a time. We've been texting a lot more now, but even before we texted a lot. I don't even know. I quietly get up go downstairs and make a bowl of cereal. I realized the mail pile has been getting really big, so I decided to look through it. I looked at the entire stack of paper seeing one that had "Jessica Marino" written in the middle of it. "Jeremy Garcia" was written in sloppy letters at the top left.
I said fumbling with the envelope.
"Whatcha got there? Love letters?" Leda laughed while coming down the stairs.
"No." I said ripping the envelope.
"Who is it from?" She asked politely.
"Er. My dad, Jeremy." I said pulling the paper out and started to read it.
It read:
'Dear Jessie,
I know I haven't talked to you in a long time, I just got out of jail again. I'm going back to Puerto Rico. Tell Conner I said hi, and give him this note to read for himself. Youre almost 19. So happy early birthday i guess. Thats crazy. I'm leaving today, hopefully ill come back to see you sometime down the line. Bye, Jeremy.'
"Of course he fucking left again. I mean this is the first time he fucking contacted me in 18 years. I didn't need or want this letter, why the fuck would he bother me with this now. Fucking douchebag. When everything was starting to get better. He should fucking go back to jail. Erg! I don't even know what to say! Holy shit! This is the first time he's contacted me in so long! He only tried twice in my entire life and it was to tell me he's going back to jail. What a great father. Why doesn't he want me. He does he always leave me. I just want him to want me.." I started hyperventilating. I couldn't breathe. My throat was closing. I felt like I was being chocked. The feeling I had all my life. I started crying. I couldn't control it.
"Jessica! Calm down. Breathe! Ill go get the pill!" She said running up the stairs, leaving me crying harder and harder breathing. She started running down the stairs again.
"Here! Here! Take this!" She yelled and gave it to me.
"I love you! I want you! I wouldn't leave you! I'd contact you everyday! He wouldn't try to contact you if he didn't want you maybe he just doesn't know how to handle it." Leda said quietly rubbing my back.
"I-I'm going to go take a shower now." I said standing up and walking up the stairs.
-----
All I did was text Jack, hang out with Leda and go back to sleep.
When Leda woke me up it was like 6:00 pm. We went for ice cream as a text message popped up on my screen.

From:Jack
Hey wanna do something?

I quickly replied.

To:Jack
Of course! What do you have in mind?

From:Jack
We could go to the mall or movies.

To:Jack
Alright, cool. What time?

From: Jack
7:30 mall closes at 11.

To:Jack
Leda will drive me to the mall, but she has a date ;) so she's not able to pick me up, can you drive me to my house after?

From: Jack
No I won't. You can walk.
Naw, you just have to give me directions, hopefully you won't die, driving with me.

I started laughing and looked up a Leda she was smiling.
"Your ice cream is melting." She laughed. I licked it and texted back see you soon.
Time passed quickly as I got ready to leave. I put black vans on, a regular black shirt, and skinny jeans.
Leda and I got into the parking lot and sat there as I called Jack. I said bye to Leda as I started to walk away.
"Hey Jess." Jack said through the phone.
"Hey, I'm here." I said pushing one of the doors open.
"I'm by hot topic. See ya." And hung up.
I finally made it up to him an he gave me a hug as I walked towards him.
"I haven't seen you in forever!" He said putting his arm around me walking into hot topic.
"You saw me yesterday." I laughed.
"That's so long." He frowned and looked among the many shirts.
"Woah look its me!" He said pulling a shirt off the wall. He put it up against him and started dancing.
"This band sucks ass, but I hear the guitarist is hoooooot!" He said while pulling up his eyebrows.
"What do you think? Do you think the dumb guy right there with the dyed hair is hot?" He smirked
"Extremely." I smirked.
"That's meeeeee." He said with his eyes closed and a big smile.
"No way!" I said gasping
"I'm buying this. What size are you?"
"Uh medium." I said looking down.
"Here. Ill pay for it then you go put it on, okay?" He said going to the cash register.
We shopped around for a while, got smoothies, then decided it was time to leave. We drove home, the ride was pretty uneventful. We pretty much just listened to music and sung really loud to it.
"Hey, if it's okay with you, also your parents if I could stay here for the night I mean, we could all drive to warped tomorrow, if that seems cool." He smiled.
"Yeah! That's fine, they won't care. Probably sleeping already." I smiled. We got to my house. We went in and upstairs, I decided I would take a shower in the morning. I let Jack shower. It was a little past 12 by now. He finally got out in about 15 minutes.
"Yaknow it's so much easier to talk to someone in person rather than texting them." He laughed.
"It really is. The thing I can't get over is that we've been talking for 8 months over text and I already trust you almost as much as Leda."
"Almost?! What am I not as good as Leda? GAWD!"
"Nope." I winked and smiled.
"What does it have to take?!"
"Nothing, Leda is number 1, always." I laughed.
"Erg. Maybe ill become number one." He smiled and pushed me on the bed quickly and started to tickle my sides.
I started to laugh really hard and kick my legs.
"I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you!!!!" I laughed.
"That's okay, I think I can take a little kick." He laughed and started tickling more.
"Stop stop stop!!!" I laughed
"On one condition!" He smirked.
"What?" I snorted while laughing.
"We have to hangout more, a lot more during this summer. We have to make up for 8 months." He smirked.
"Fine!!" I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer chapter.
I know where this is going to go, you may not like it.
Comment what you think!