Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up with Jack laying on the floor. He was snoring really quietly. I took one of my pillows and threw it on him. He shot up quickly.
"Wow what?" He said with his voice crackling.
"Why'd you sleep on the floor! There's enough room here!"
"I wasn't raised to be an asshole. Well, I mean, respectful. I mean not to sleep with girls. You know what I mean." He said standing up.
"Want something to eat?" I asked stretching
"Yea. Can I have 3 pounds of bacon?"
"3 pounds of bacon coming up." I laughed
I successfully made bacon while only burning myself once. It's usually more.
"Jess!!" Conner yelled down the stairs
"What?" I yelled back up.
"I smell bacon." He yelled down.
"Well no shit Sherlock." I laughed he started walking down the stairs as Jack went by the stairs and yelled "PENIS!" Then Conner jumped extremely high and almost fell. Jack and I bursted out laughing. Conner mumbled "assholes" which made us laugh harder. Leda walked in the door.
"Cool making me food?" She smiled taking my plate.
"I'm not even done with the pancakes!" I said smacking her hand.
"Fuck you. Oh hey Jack hi Conner!" She smiled and sat down by Conner. They smiled and started eating just the bacon.
"Leda get some drinks for everyone." I said flipping a pancake.
"Alrighty." She got up and got drinks.

--
We finally arrived at warped and Jack took Leda and I to the back to get in. He said he'd be with us almost all day so we could get back stage and stuff.
"Leda, I'm going to the bathroom." I said getting ready to walk away from the barricade. As soon as I was leaving, I heard Jack be called to stage. He went and I left. I hate how there's only porta potties. I finally got back, people were yelling, jack was still on stage and I couldn't find Leda.
"Leda!!" I yelled over and over. Pushing people out of the way.
"Leda! Where are you?" I yelled again. I couldn't look over people because I'm only 5'2 everyone's so much taller.
"Leda!" I yelled again. A really tall, buff guy turned around.
"Who are you looking for?" He asked kinda yelling so I can hear him.
"Leda! Leda Bell! She has her hair up, it's blonde. She's about 5'5, she's wearing a red mayday parade shirt, with regular blue shorts. She's wearing black and white vans and her hair is long. I left for 5 minutes and I can't find her anywhere!" I yelled.
"I don't see her anywhere. I'm sorry, but I can help." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me through the big crowd of people.
"Hey! Where are you going with her!" Austin Carlile yelled through the microphone. I looked back and smiled knowing it was okay. Jack looked towards us than Austin.
"Jessica! Where are you going!" Jack took the microphone.
"Should I point them out in the crowd?!" Jack said to Austin just where everyone can hear. I turned around once again smiled and pulled my phone out with my one hand. We finally got out of the crowd and I called Jack. I quickly turned around and saw him pull out his phone.
"Where are you going?" He said instantly.
"Going to find Leda!" I yelled and hanging up.
He let go of my wrist.
"I'm Jay." He said smiling and walking towards security.
"I'm Jessica." I smiled and walked along with him.
"We lost someone. We can't find her. Jessica left her for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom and now she's gone." He said explaining.
"What does she look like?" The security man said.
I told him what she looked like, what she was wearing and etcetera.
"I'll send more security out and tell everyone to have a lookout." He said walking away.
"What if we can't find her?!" I yelled covering my face.
"We'll find her." Jay said and started walking around again. It was only around 12. I heard "Jessica! Jessica!" Being repeated behind me. I turned around and there was Jack.
"Jack!" I said giving him a big hug.
"Are you okay?" He asked pulling me tighter.
"I'm fine, Jays helping me find Leda." I said letting go pointing to Jay.
"Hi. I'm jack." He said waving to Jay.
"Jay." Jay said his name.
"I'm going to call Alex, Rian, and Zach. Ill put it on twitter and everything." He said going to sit somewhere. I sent him a picture of Leda. I tried to call Leda, but it went to voicemail.
"Leda call me back." I hung up.
"Where could she have gone?" I said yelling.
----
It's been 4 hours I've tried everything. We have a total of 32 people looking for her. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it.
"Cunt face.<3" which was Leda.
"Leda?! Where are you?!" I yelled into the phone.
"Help. In parking lot. Hurry. I got to go he's coming." She hung up.
"She's in the parking lot. With someone!" I yelled. We all started going to the parking lot.
"Leda!!" I yelled. Everyone started yelling Leda.
"I swear. I hate men who take girls, if he did anything, ill do something." He said as you could see he tensed up.
Jack grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.
"Do you see her?" I asked
"No." They both said.
"I see her! In that blue Honda civic!" I said pulling my hand from Jacks and running towards the car. I tried to open the door but I was locked so I kept punching the window. The man in the front seat started to unlock his door and got out.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He said grabbing my hands.
"Getting my friend!" I yelled and spit in his face.
He tightened his grip around my wrist and Jay came up to him.
"Excuse me, can you let go often two friends?" Jay said calmly. He let go of my hand and got in his car really fast.
"Oh hell no." Jay said punching the window opposite of Leda. The window shattered as security came over. Jay got the door open opposite of Leda, getting Leda and carefully pulling her out.
"Leda are you okay?!" I said running up to her and hugging her.
"H-he raped me." She whispered.
"What!" I yelled.
"What happened?" Jay said.
"Leda!" Jack said pulling her into a hug.
"Leda can i tell him?" I asked her and she nodded in disappointment.
"He raped her." I said quietly. Jay didn't even take time to process it. He turned around opened that car door and just punched him in the face over and over again.
"Jay! Stop! That's enough!" I yelled. Jay stopped punching him and pulled him out of the car and pushed him against the car.
"Fucking arrest his ass." Jay said to security.
"We'll call police over right away."
They asked all kinds of questions. Leda talked to them and he got taken away. Jay got in trouble for punching him in the face so many times so he has to go too. I don't know what will happen to Jay, probably a week jail time. I just may never see him in my life again, someone who helped me find my best friend.
"Thank you for helping. Thank you so much." I said giving him a hug.
"I hate rapists." He said saying bye and leaving in a different car as the other guy.
"This seems so unrealistic." I laughed.
"I know." Jack said.
"Can we go home?" Leda said quietly.
"Of course." I smiled and we all walked to the car.
"This is my fault. You had to go to the bathroom, and when you left, I went on stage with Austin. I should've stayed with her until you got back. Fuck." He said rubbing his temples.
"It's not your fault, it's mine for leaving. I left, you were just doing what you do. It's not your fault." I said leaning my head on his chest. Leda was in the car just sitting there.
"I'm such a terrible friend. I wish I could turn back time. I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I love Leda. I wish this didn't happen." I said as the tears started flowing.
"It's not your fault either. I don't think you have control whether to tell your bladder to not have to pee. If I could, id probably never pee again. It will be okay. Not now, but soon. Maybe a few days, months, a year, it will be okay again. You just need to know its not your fault." Jack said hugging me.
"It's not your fault either." I hugged back.
"I'll visit you guys on my day off or off of tour something. Bye." He said hugging me tight and letting me go. He waved. And went to Ledas side. He gave her a small hug.
"Leda, I don't know what you're feeling right now, I haven't gone through this, but I know you're strong and you can do this." He waved and said goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thank you to
Plora
And
BeccaBarakat.
Next chapter is continuing this. So should be up soon. Thank you for the support!