Sequel: Immortal Kiss
Status: New/Approved

His Blood Filled Kiss

Death is Death

She looked like she was sleeping, like an angel resting while having happy dreams. Her blonde hair still shined with their usual light, making me think it was impossible for that beautiful woman to be mine. She was so beautiful in my eyes that not even the best of our female vampires could compare to her, and vampires were supposed to be the most beautiful creature ever walking on earth along with the succubus species which was supposed to be extinct.

I pushed her hair to the side before sitting on the hospital’s bed and with my hand behind her neck; I brought her closer to me. Her head was falling back, reminding me she was lifeless; just a dead corpse. I let my fangs grow and licked the cold flesh before biting down. Soon, blood filled my wanting mouth making me taste heaven. The sweet ecstasy her blood was providing me was out of this world and it was a shame I hadn’t tasted before.

A few drops of blood fell from my chin as the blood ran from my lips and I licked my lips, savoring the taste. I bit down on my left wrist and let the blood flow above her mouth before I pushed it there, waiting for her to awake and grab my wrist in order to drink more.

I waited and waited but nothing changed. I could have sworn I heard her dead heart beat but she never opened her eyes. Something had gone wrong and my wife was really dead. ‘’No – no – no. Wake up, Myrian, wake up.’’ I yelled again and again, begging for her to wake up. Begging for her sweet voice to call my name again and taste my blood, becoming a vampire like me.

‘’Why isn’t she waking up, Marian? Why?’’ I yelled at my friend without turning to look back. I knew she stood almost behind me, ready to tell me what I didn’t want to hear.

‘’I don’t know Christian, but she’s really dead. Myrian Lawless will never wake up.’’ Marian spoke with honesty and her words beat like drums in my head. This wasn’t supposed to happen. It wasn’t right.

My eyes filled with blood tears while I held my dead wife close and cried like I had never cried before in my lifetime as a vampire. She was dead and I was once again alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadly, with this update this story will be on hold till Immortal Kiss is finished. Sorry, everyone.