Status: Completed. Go to the sequel.

Good Girl

II

Mallory lay naked under the sheets, tired but content from their routine Saturday morning sex. It was nearing eleven o’clock and the pair had been going at it since they woke up at eight. Mallory was always glad that their sex life hadn’t gotten boring. They always spiced it up every now and then, with convincing from Matt. She thanked God that she was on birth control. Condoms just weren’t their thing. There wasn’t a single foiled package in their home.

“I think it’s time to get up now,” Matt murmured, playing with the soft ends of her braid.

“Good idea. Otherwise, we’ll be up here all day,” She nodded with a satisfied smile. She leaned over, giving him a simple kiss on the lips. She rolled out of bed, shrugging her silk robe onto her shoulders and tying it closed. She glanced at the wet spot on the bed, making a mental note to change the sheets later.

Mallory was embarrassed to admit that she was a squirter. Matt had been the first and only guy to discover her hidden “talent” and hit that spot just right. Matt was her first and only of a lot of things. He brought out the sexual side in her, something that she wasn’t into before she met him. Being with him made her discover her body a lot more and made her realize that enjoying sex wasn’t weird like she was taught as a child.

“What are you doing today?” Matt asked as he got dressed. He slipped his t-shirt over his head and went commando in his basketball shorts. He swiped his cell phone from the nightstand, looking down at the screen.

“Going down to the rental car place,” Mallory responded, picking up and checking her phone too. There were a few texts from her other best friend, Erin, and a few from Tess about a couple of perverts at the restaurant last night. Mallory grinned as she replied to Tess, although Tess was most likely still asleep.

“Want me to come with you?” Matt glanced at her before looking back down at his phone.

“Nah,” She shrugged, her fingers tapping the touch screen keyboard to reply to Erin. “Erin wants to go shopping or whatever, so I’ll head straight over there after I pick up a car.”

“Need my card?” Matt asked, ready to hand over his AmEx card.

“No,” She shook her head. “If the rental’s too expensive, you can reimburse me later.”

“Reimburse,” Matt snorted, his thumbs tapping his screen.

Matt often offered to pay for anything Mallory needed. She made a decent salary of sixty grand a year working at the bank, but Matt still insisted on buying her whatever she wanted. After all, his money was practically disposable. He never hesitated to throw a grand or two on things. Coming from an affluent family, Mallory was used to getting what she wanted without a problem. Having a good job and having Matt there for her just made it all the better. But she definitely wasn’t a gold digger. No, she just let Matt spoil her on his own will.

Both their iPhones chimed simultaneously, the text tones the same. Mallory opened up the text from Tess and replied, asking if she wanted to go shopping with her and Erin. Tess replied with a “maybe”.

“What are you doing today?” Mallory asked Matt, putting her phone on its charger. Mallory and Matt were used to having separate schedules often. They weren’t the couple that had to be under each other 24/7.

“What I normally do,” Matt replied with a slight shrug. “Probably going over to Brian’s since Erin will be with you.”

Mallory nodded and told him that she was getting in the shower. She sauntered into their bathroom to wash off the sweat and sex that lingered on her skin.

***


“Rental car?” Erin raised her eyebrows as she slid into the passenger seat of Mallory’s temporary SUV.

“Yep,” Mallory nodded, leaning over to wave at Brian. “Hey, Brian!”

“Hey, Mal,” He waved back with a toothy smile, standing on the lush green lawn.

Mallory waited until Erin said her goodbyes to her boyfriend before driving away from the house. Erin and Brian had been together for almost two years now. They’d always known each other through Mallory, but at some point they took their friendship to the next level. Mallory was happy that the two of them were together. She could see how happy Erin made Brian, and vice versa. There was no doubt that their love for each other was completely genuine.

“I wasn’t expecting you to pick me up,” Erin said as Mallory drove down the residential streets. “I was going to meet you at the mall.”

“Yeah, but I picked this up and I mean, why meet each other there? We’re both going to the same place and you know I like to talk while I drive,” Mallory glanced over at her friend with a wide smile. Her lips were perfectly glossed bubblegum pink.

Erin laughed and asked, “I thought Matt was supposed to take you everywhere?”

“Well, he was. He forgot to pick me up from work yesterday and left me out there in the rain,” She explained. “This is so that I don’t have to rely on him. Plus, he talked to the mechanic and he said it’ll hopefully be fixed by Tuesday. The guy’s just dragging it out so he can make some more money.”

“You could have called me to pick you up, you know.”

“I know, but I didn’t really want to bother anyone except for the cab driver,” Mallory joked. “Tess offered to pick me up too, but it was Matt’s responsibility.”

“Well, you know guys. They just…forget,” Erin said with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

“Definitely,” Mallory agreed. “Especially Matt.”

Especially Matt,” Erin affirmed with a nod of her head. “What’s he gonna do while we shop?”

“He said he was going over to your house to hang with Brian,” Mallory responded, making a left at an intersection.

“Er, yeah,” Erin said. “Yeah, Brian said something about that, but I wasn’t really paying attention. Music stuff, you know. That’s all they do.”

Mallory’s eyes focused on the road as she responded rhetorically, “Tell me about it.”

***

“So, is Tess coming?” Erin asked as they walked through Marina Pacifica Mall in Long Beach.

“I guess not,” Mallory said as the two of them stepped into a small boutique. The most recent text from Tess said that she couldn’t come because of work. “Someone called out, so she’s filling in for them later.”

“If I knew how much you could make as a Hooters girl, I would have never went to med school,” Erin laughed. She clutched her chest in thought. “If only these were a little bigger...”

Now it was Mallory’s time to laugh, snorting in the process. “Yeah, well, Tess can’t work at Hooters forever.”

Tess had just turned twenty-nine a couple of months ago, back in April. She’d been a Hooters girl since she was twenty-one, taking a break from the job for a few years to deal with family issues. She’d returned to Hooters two years ago, transferring to the current one she worked at. She took pride in her title as a Hooters girl, telling her friends all about her promotions at work. Well, as much promotion as a person could get at Hooters.

“True,” Erin cocked her head to the side.

The girls knew that Tess never thought about anything past working at Hooters. She never looked at settling down and having a family, or going to college, or anything. Hooters was practically her life. Erin and Mallory never spoke on it either, respecting her job. At least Tess was working, and working hard. It was her life, not theirs.

“You could work at Hooters if you wanted to,” Erin mentioned, looking at some cute tops hanging on a rack.

“Are you kidding me?” Mallory giggled, covering her mouth to avoid being too loud in the quiet store. “My parents would flip if I told them I worked at that place.”

“Right, I can imagine your dad now,” Erin said, mocking her father’s infamous disapproving expression causing Mallory to laugh more. “But seriously, you’ve got the body for it.”

“Yeah?” Mallory said, looking over at the blazers. Her body was a temple, her mother always told her. She worked out in their home gym every other day to stay fit. She didn’t mark her skin with tattoos as per her mother’s request. Well, she had a few hidden ones- ones that only Matt and her friends knew about.

“Totally,” Erin nodded. “You’ve got these.” She cupped Mallory’s D-cup breasts through the sheer, striped shirt she was wearing.

Mallory slapped her hands away playfully, hoping that no one in the store was looking at them.

“And this,” Erin slapped Mallory’s ass hard through her tight skinny jeans, making a noise throughout the area they were in.

“Erin!” Mallory squealed, jumping and rubbing her ass. It stung like hell.

“Just saying,” Erin grinned cheekily.

“Yeah, well don’t say any more in public,” Mallory said, stepping aside to avoid Erin’s harassment.

“All I’m saying is that you’d make good money at Hooters, Mal,” Erin continued, ignoring Mallory’s request. “You’ve got the look and everything. Matt’s really lucky to have you.”

Mallory smiled at her friend’s words, thinking about how lucky she was to have Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments from rachthebat, Synful Cocktail, Shadows Courtesan, and NathanSyke's Swag!

Two think that Matt's already cheating on her, and two think Tess is coming onto Matt so there's a divide. Though, I am dropping clues everywhere. Muahaha

Thoughts?