Status: Completed. Go to the sequel.

Good Girl

III

Mallory bounced on the balls of her feet as she stood in the garage of the mechanic’s shop. She’d left work a half hour early and headed straight to the shop with Matt. The mechanic, whose name was Derek, cut off the engine of the car after demonstrating how much better it sounded. There’d been a lot more work done than expected, but it was all worth it to Mallory. The mechanic went around to the front of the car, pushing down the hood.

“Sounds good, right?” Derek asked, clearly proud of his work. “Took longer than I thought it would, but it’s finished. I even washed the exterior for you.”

“Thank you, thank you!” Mallory nearly squealed, clasping her hands together. She stared at her baby, a steel gray Dodge Charger. If she could, she’d kiss the man. That’s just how happy she was.

“No problem,” The guy said, tossing the car keys her way.

She caught them in both hands, grinning from ear to ear. She walked with Matt over to the paying area, her heels clicking on the concrete floor. The other mechanics working in the shop paused to momentarily glance at her before getting back to work. The faint smelled of spray paint wafted up her nose.

Derek walked around the counter, typing on the keyboard and staring at the computer screen. A sheet of paper began to print from the printer on the desk. Derek grabbed it when it was finished printing and grabbed a red pen and a black ink pen from the makeshift penholder.

“So, I fixed the transmission.” He circled the words on the receipt in red. “Did some work on the engine.” He circled that, too. “Checked and changed the oil.” He circled the total cost halfway down the paper. “That’s $610.”

Matt pulled his wallet from the pocket of his jeans, unfolding it and counting out the bills. He tossed out six hundreds and a twenty, telling Derek to keep the change as a tip. Matt grabbed the black pen and signed his signature at the bottom of the receipt.

“Here’s your copy,” Derek handed him a copy of the receipt. “If something doesn’t sound right, just bring it back to me and I’ll fix it, free of charge.”

“Alright, thanks, man,” Matt nodded.

Derek waved and went to work on another car, leaving the two alone as Mallory bounced excitedly. Matt looked down at her just as she looked up at him, her eyes glowing.

“I’ll race you home?” Mallory suggested, her grin turning into a smirk.

“I just paid for the work, don’t crash it,” Matt joked, but somewhat serious.

“I’m not gonna crash my baby. Geez,” Mallory said as she stepped backwards towards her car. She opened up the driver side door and slid into the soft leather seat, her pencil skirt rising as she did so. She blew him a kiss before turning the key in the ignition and revving the engine. “Later, babe.”

***

Mallory beat Matt home as she predicted, taking the smaller residential streets instead of the main roads. He’d come home about a half hour after her, complaining about the traffic on Main Street. She loved how much better her car rode. It was a completely smooth ride and she no longer had to stop when the “check engine” light came on. She really missed her car, even if it’d only been a little over a week.

“Thanks again for paying for my baby,” Mallory said as she walked into their bedroom after dinner. A lot of things went without saying, but she always thanked Matt whenever he did something for her.

“I told you I had it,” He said, flipping through the channel guide on the television. “I didn’t want you to come out of your pocket.”

“Yeah, but still. Thank you.” She sat on the bed with one leg under her. She leaned over to peck Matt’s warm lips before getting comfortable next to him.

He brought his hand to the back of her neck, pulling her back to him. They reconnected lips, him pushing his tongue between her teeth. Their tongues twisted together and he pulled her closer. His calloused hands ran down her side and then crept up her mid-length skirt. She couldn’t help but giggle and try to slap his hands from under her skirt. Her thighs were one of the most ticklish places on her body. He lifted her by the hips and placed her on top of him. She hiked up her skirt to the top of her thighs to comfortably straddle him without ripping it.

“You looked so sexy earlier at the shop,” He admitted, his voice deep and lustful. His fingers traveled under her skirt and ghosted over her panties. “You getting in the car just about made me hard.”

She gave him a small smile in response, already getting the dripping feeling at her core. She knew how much Matt loved her pencil skirts; he told her almost every day. Her skirts were always a modest length, but she still felt sexy in them.

He took one hand from under her skirt and brought it around her backside, unzipping it. Mallory’s lips formed into an “o” shape as he pressed his thumb to her clit. She bit her lip, starting to grind on the bulge of his jeans. It was easy for Matt to make Mallory feel lightheaded. Her breath came out in gasps as he continued to rub her sensitive nub.

The sound of Matt getting a text message made him pull his thumb away, causing Mallory to whine as she continued to grind on him. He went to reach for his phone on the nightstand but was caught by Mallory.

“Wait,” She told him, holding his hand in hers. She refrained from forcing his fingers back to her clit.

“It could be important,” Matt protested, watching Mallory pull her skirt up even more.

“Chances are, it’s not,” She told him. At best, it was probably Brian asking if he wanted to go down to the bar.

Matt didn’t protest any further as she undid his belt, yanking at the leather. She fumbled with the button of his jeans impatiently, eventually getting them to unbutton and pulled down the zipper. She was about to tell Matt to lift his hips so she could pull his jeans down when his phone made a noise again.

“Twice in a row,” Matt grunted as Mallory palmed him over his boxers. “Could be important, Mal.”

“It’s not,” She stated matter-of-factly. “Just fuck me, Matt.”

Mallory groaned in annoyance when his phone began to ring this time. Some people just had the worst timing for everything. All she wanted to do was get off, and she couldn’t even get that.

Matt reached for his cell phone on the nightstand, answering it and putting it to his ear. “Hello?”

Mallory considered continuing while he was on the phone, but wondered if that’d be rude. She dropped her jaw slightly when Matt sat up, motioning for her to get off of him. She did as she was told though, throwing a leg off of him and waiting on the bed with a disappointed look. She watched as he stood up and held the phone between his ear and shoulder, pulling his pants back up.

Fuck,” She heard him mutter before he glanced at her, his hazel eyes apologetic. He left the room to go on about his conversation.

Mallory exhaled deeply and flopped back on the mattress, aching between the legs. She wondered if she should wait for him or just finish herself off. She decided on the first option, thinking that Matt wouldn’t be on the phone for too long.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm loving the theories here! I've got so many plans for this story! And 45 subscribers after TWO chapters? -squeals-

I feel like this is a lot different than what I normally write. :)

Comments? Any more theories?