All You Have to Do Is Believe

Three

Criss and I were walking out of the O show at the Bellagio theater. I had a really good time tonight with him until the phone call I couldn’t handle.

“You know we should do this more often.” Criss said opening the car door for me.

“I know” I replied shutting the door.

Criss got in and started to drive. My phone started ringing and it was my father. Which was odd because his show ends in an hour.

“Hello” I said.

“Honey, you need to come to the hospital right away something bad happened” my father replied urgently.

“Dad what happened!?” I exclaimed.

“I’ll tell you when you get here” He replied.

He hung up and I told Criss to go to the hospital. He got there within a couple of minutes and it started pouring the rain. Criss handed me his jacket to use to cover my head and I walked in the hospital. Criss was parking the car and I saw my father at the entrance blood on him.

“Dad, what happened to your clothes?!” I asked in shock seeing that much blood.

“Montecore attacked Roy” He replied.

“Are you serious!?” I exclaimed, “is he okay”

Dad shook his head no and I broke down. Dad hugged me and started to comfort me. I couldn’t believe it and Dad told me that Roy was in critical condition. I was outside sitting down on the curb and saw Criss walk out.

“Come on” He said holding out his hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked grabbing his hand then pulling up off the curb.

“My suite at the Aladdin" He replied.

“Okay” I said.

We arrived at his suite which was nice for being in the Aladdin and tomorrow I bet press will be all over me. Dad was texting me when he found out anything and Criss and I were in bed watching TV. He put his arm around me and I felt safe.

“You know I can’t go to bed” I said.

“I can’t either” He replied.

“Roy is on my mind and I can’t believe it happened” I responded.

“I don’t know either” He said.

“I mean, Montecore was a good tiger” I replied.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes and I looked up at him. He looked down at me and leaned in. He kissed me and I was kissing back. It felt so right and we broke apart. We looked away and then we kissed again. He was a good kisser and seemed like a good man.

The next morning I woke up and Criss was still asleep. I wrote a note stating I was heading to the mirage. When I got to the Mirage paps were everywhere and I got to the suite. I saw a text from Criss “Hey did you make it to the Mirage okay?”

I texted back “Yes, I did want to stop by the hospital then go out for lunch”

Dad doesn’t want me at the hospital because he doesn’t want me seeing Roy like he was. Dad wants me to stay with Criss and Co until the media dies down about it.

Criss texted back “Want to go to the pool instead and be away from people”

I texted back “meet you at the Mirage pool in twenty”

He texted back a smiley face and I got dressed. I wrapped a cover up which was blue around my bottom half and headed to the pool. I got in the elevator and an older woman looked me over. The doors opened and she got out then I passed her.

“I bet she’s a whore” I heard her say really low.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and saw Criss all the way in the back of the pool lounging area. I walked over and laid down beside of Criss putting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and I felt so safe.

“Did you feel something when we kissed?” He asked.

“Yeah, I did” I replied.

“Let me take you out on a date tonight?” He asked.

“I thought we went on a date last night?” I asked.

“We were but I really want to go out tonight again with you just to take your mind off things” He said.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Well, we will stop by the hospital and check on your dad and Roy then we will go to dinner somewhere” He replied.

“Okay” I said.

“You know if we get together the media will be all over us” He said.

“I don’t care if I love someone, I will stay by them no matter what” I replied then kissing him.

I think I was falling hard for him and he was falling hard for me. I wonder what will happen next?