New in Town

Lockdown

When Amethyst went to help out Happy and Juice, I placed myself on the couch and stretched out my legs. My brain was working at full throttle thinking about how we ended up here, I remember and know that it was to help Amethyst get away from her ex-boyfriend, but why did we end up right here? Sure I have an uncle here but he did not live in this clubhouse, I just wonder why we are not staying at his place, but here, not that I mind though.
I was beyond happy to be with my uncle again, and to see him after all these years. It made me miss Scotland and my family there.

"Stop thinking, it doesn't suit you" Opie said as he moved my legs, sat down on the couch and placed my legs above his.

"Oh shut up, will ya?" I laughed and punched him lightly.

"So whats up? You've been really quiet today"

"Nothing much really, Im just thinking about stuff" and the look Opie gave me, just told me that he wanted to know more, "Im just thinking how we ended up right here, in this clubhouse, you know? Since Ive seen Filip again, Ive started missing home really bad"

"Chicago?"

"No Scotland. My family except my mother and father lives in Scotland, and I guess I just really miss them" I smiled sadly. The more I talked about it, the more I missed it. I could feel a teardrop roll down my cheek, but tried to brush it away quickly.

"Hey hey, don't cry Ly" Opie said and soon embraced me in a hug, and that was enough for my tears to start flowing.

Just when Opie let go of my for a short time and I tried to brush the tears away, my uncle came walking into the clubhouse and looked over at Opie and I. "Are you crying baby? Why are you crying?" he rushed over to me, pulled me up from the couch and into a warm embrace.

"Its nothing uncs, really"

"It must be something if you're crying" he said as the matter of facts.

"I just miss home, thats all" and not before now I noticed how thick my accent are when I speak with my uncle. I knew that when I talked about "home" with my Uncle, he knew that I was talking about Scotland.

"I do too baby" he buried his head into my hair, "I miss Fiona and Kerrianne, so bad".

I could've bet thousands of money that this looked funny to people around us, but I really didn't care. Kerrianne was like my little-sister, and now that Filip referred to Fiona and Kerrianne being back in Scotland, just made me even more sad.
"Darling, do you remember what me and your mother always told you?" I nodded slowly remembering it perfectly but really wanted to hear it again, it was something I really missed.
"When the skies are looking bad my dear, and your heart's lost all its hope, after dawn there will be sunshine, and all the dust will go. The skies will clear my darling, I'll wake up with the one I love the most, and in the morning, I'll make you up some tea and toast." When he was done talking, I was nearly crying my eyes out.

I guess we had been standing like that for about ten minutes, when Happy came out of the room he, Juice and Amethyst were in. I decided to go find Amethyst, so with tears running down my cheeks I went to the room se was in. When I got into the room, I found her sitting on the bed crying and I rushed to her side, "Love, what's wrong?".

"I don't really know, I guess I'm just really overwhelmed.... And maybe a little scared" she said in an almost whispering voice.

"Scared of Happy?" she simply nodded, "oh god, that man is really intimidating, he really freaks me out sometimes" I said in all honesty, and all of sudden Amethyst laid back on the bed and laughed loudly. I slapped her leg, "Don't laugh bitch, I'm honest". I tried to be serious, but soon I almost fell off the bed from laughing.

Soon someone bursted through the door, it was Filip, "girls come out here, now, please". We followed my uncle out to the big room, and soon we were met by a lot of talking people, people we've never seen before. As soon as we got out there, Filip shouted for all of us to shut up.

"Ladies and gentleman, will you please be quiet for a minute? Good! Alright so we've had some problems with some people, therefore we want to make sure that all of you are safe for the next couple of days. This means that no one leaves this place without bringing at least one of our men, If you have any problems or questions about this lockdown, my dear mother Gemma over there, will be available to help and talk to you all the time. Last but not least, please respect each other in here, you're all Family" Jax spoke loudly, and short after people began to talk again.

Jax walked over to Amethyst and I, "are you girls alright?" and with that we both nodded. Jax threw his arm over my shoulder, and guided me towards the bar, "a beer for this lovely lady and I". I looked back at Amethyst, when I noticed the sad look on her face. I followed her glare which led me to Happy sitting on the couch, with a really slutty girl grinding on top of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't have any legal excuse for not updating in so long, but it's finally here guys! I hope you'll enjoy it!