Status: On-going.

Change Isn't Always Bad

Chapter 14

"I want a tongue piercing!" Kellin yelled, jumping on me. It was Friday, so he's gonna be sleeping over after we have supper with his mom and her new boyfriend.

"Why? I asked, putting my hands on his hips. I kissed his neck.

"Well, think about it. I love piercings like that, and it'd feel amazing if I sucked your dick."

"You know, I thought you were the small, shy, quiet kid that sat in the back of the class with his headphones in, but now you're straddling my lap in the school cafeteria, talking about blowing me." I smirked. He would have shrunk back into that person, but he knows I like this Kellin. He likes this Kellin.

"Whatever." He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"You have three seconds to put that tongue away before I put it to use." I said, eyebrow raised and hands tightening on his hips. He lean closer to him, looking into my eyes with a teasing smile.

"Try me."

Almost instantly, I moved my hands to his ass, and grabbed it roughly. He gasped, and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. I wanted to lean back and let him continue on his own, but at the same time, I wanted to kiss back twelve times harder and have him grind on my lap and have him move his hands to my zipper and-

"No live porn in school, please." I heard Mike's bitter voice. Kellin pulled away, but I insisted on continuing this.

"You're just jealous that you aren't getting any," I muttered, pouting and rolling my eyes.

"I'm sure no one else here wants to watch you make out, either."

"Vic," He interrupted the argue that was bound to happen. "Let it go. We'll continue after school."

-

Kellin laid down on the bed and I laid on top of him, using my hands to support myself. The kiss got heated as he ran his tongue along my lower lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly and let him in. His tongue massaged mine, making me moan quietly. He lifted his hips up to move them on mine, causing friction between us. I moaned again and he broke the kiss.

"Stuff?" he said breathlessly. I nodded and reached over to my wallet, wanting to be inside him as fast as I could.

I looked in my wallet, but all that was there was five dollars and some change. No condom. Kellin propped himself up on his elbows to look at me impatiently.

"I, uh, it's not-"

"Mood kill." he muttered and fell back onto the bed.

"Sorry. Fuck, I can go pick some up-"

"No, it's okay. We have to leave soon, anyway." Kellin sighed. I bit my lip. Damn.

---

"Kellin! Jeremy should be home in a few minutes, why don't you both come inside and we'll wait for him?" Kellin's mom greeted us.

"Well, I have to go pick up a few things from the store. Text me when he gets here?" I said to Kellin and kissed him lightly. He smiled and nodded, walking into the house. This was the happiest I've seen him around his mom.

I drove to the nearest corner store and picked up a box of pre-lubed condoms. "Planning on having fun tonight?" the cashier asked. He looked about forty years old. I don't really talk about my sex life with Kellin to others, but fuck it. I'll never see this guy again.

"Yeah, actually."

"Do you love her?" he asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"I'm getting there." I concluded.

"'S good to hear. Can I ask the lucky guy's name?" he smiled. He didn't seem to care I said it's a dude. Then again, saying something about it could lose him the job.

"You can ask but will not receive." I said simply.

"Fair enough. Can I ask your name?"

"Vic."

"Nice to meet you, Vic. That'll be two-fifty." he smiled again. I paid him and walked back to my car.

-

"Oh, hey, Vic, you're back before he is." Kellin said when I walked inside. We heard a car pull up and in came a familiar face.

"Oh, here he is." Kellin's mom smiled. I stood with wide eyes.

"Oh, hi, Vic. Fancy seeing you here." the cashier laughed.

"You guys know each other?" Kellin asked.

"I, uh, I, we, uh," I stuttered. God, this is embarrassing.

"Vic came down to the store not too long ago." his dad laughed.

"Hm? Why? what'd you need there?" his mom asked.

"Uh, I, uh, I didn't-"

"Just small things. Nothing too interesting." Jeremy covered. Kellin gave me a confused look.

"Oh, okay. Well, supper should be ready soon. You guys can wait in here, make yourselves at home." Kellin's mom smiled and walked back into the kitchen and Jeremy walked up the stairs, probably to his room.

"Vic, what'd you buy from him?" Kellin asked slowly.

"I, uh, I told you I'd get stuff, right? So..." I trailed off.

"You bought condoms from my mom's boyfriend?!" Kellin whisper-shouted, his eyes going wide.

"I didn't know he was dating your mom!" I said back. He turned around, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my god, fuck, this is gonna be so awkward. Fuck," he muttered. "I can't believe you just got condoms from him! He's so going to question the fuck out of us now. Fuck,"

"He already started asking me questions at the store." I blurted out.

"What? What'd he ask you?!" he asked, turning to face me again.

"Nothing, nothing important." I shook my head.

"If it wasn't important then you wouldn't have a problem telling me." he pointed out. I sighed. Why does he have to be right?

"He asked if I, uh,"

"Spit it out," he said impatiently.

"He asked if I love you," I whispered, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Oh. What'd you say?" he asked. I knew he was going to ask that.

"Uh-"

"Supper's ready!" Kellin's mom called.

-
Dinner was awkward. Jeremy didn't say anything about it, which is good, but still. I wonder what he told Kellin's mom after we left.
Kellin was happy, and it was weird. The last time I saw Kellin around his mom, shit went down.

"Mom, I swear to God if you don't put that fucking cigarette down, I'll cut you and make you drop it." Kellin threatened. We were in his mom's car, going home from school. I would have drove us, but I slept over Kellin's and we walked to school, so I didn't have my car.

And yeah, now I know where Kellin gets his "What-the-fuck-are-you-gonna-do-about-it"ness. She leaned close to him, and took a long drag, then let the smoke out in his face.

At least he's a man of his word, right?

After we left Kellin's house, we went back to mine and just got in bed, not wanting to do anything in particular. I was still a little caught up on the fact that I bought condoms from him, practically telling him 'Hey, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend's son'. Kellin, I think was just being the adorably lazy Kellin he always is.

His head rested on my stomach, his hand draped around my waist and holding mine. I played with his hair absentmindedly. He tangled his legs with mine and sighed happily. It was perfect. Kellin was perfect.

"She said 'Make yourself at home', like we were guests. Like I don't actually live there."

"She was probably talking to me, Kells. Don't worry about it."

"But she wasn't."

"She was."

"I'll bite you."

"Hm, kinky."

"You're weird, Quinn."

"You love it, Fuentes."
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS CHAPTER IS EVERYWHERE OMFG I hate it tbh. But I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. I'll probably end up fixing it up at some point later today. ALSO:: I have an Instagram and a Twitter if anyone's interested in following me. Maybe If people are interested they can make some covers or edits for this story or something [yes plz] Instagram: @settryann Twitter: @setIAAryan