Status: On-going.

Change Isn't Always Bad

Chapter 15

WARNING: SMUT

(Kellin POV)

"So, what are your plans tonight?" I ask Vic, my hand resting on the front of his boxers. He flinched a little. I just finished giving the first blowjob of our relationship, and by the sounds and faces Vic was making, it was a damn good one.

"Uh, nothing much." He shrugged, still recovering. "Why?"

"Because I plan on getting laid, and II think you should help me there."

"Hm, I could definitely help there."

-

"You can't Escape The Fate, man, or else you'll be Falling In Reverse."

"Oh my Ben stop."

"Why? Dude this is gonna be A Day to Remember."

"I'm going to hurt you."

"Hey, I'm only telling the Story So Far."

"Matty seriously."

"Don't ruin My Chemical Romance, or else you'll Blessthefall."

"I'm going to kill you."

"No need to Get Scared, man."

"Why am I friends with you?"

"Shouldn't you be Asking Alexandria that?"

"I really truly hate you."

"Dude, we're only Scary Kids Scaring Kids."

"Fuck Off."

"Stop bitching, we're only Thirty Seconds to Mars."

"I'm leaving."

"Oh, okay. Well, Wake Me Up When September Ends."

"That's not even a band!" I yelled, leaving his room. I wasn't actually going anywhere, just to the kitchen.

"Hey, Kellin, you should make me some lunch!" I heard him yell to me. I nodded, though he obviously can't see me.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked. He groaned.

"Food!"

"I'll make chicken for us." I muttered. I looked in his fridge and it turns out he only had one chicken breast. Guess I'll just let him have it; I don't need to eat anyway.

After the chicken was thawed and done cooking, I brought the bowl of cut, perfectly browned chicken to him.

"Here you go, dude."

"Sweet," He smiled, taking the food and eating it immediately. I felt my phone vibrate.

From: VicSucker

Hey, babe, wanna hang out today? I can come pick you up xoxo


"Hey, Matty, Vic wants me to hang out with him today." I said, looking up at him, asking if it's okay.

"No. You're hanging out with me."

"But he's my boyfriend. I want to hang out with him for a little bit."

"I don't give a fuck. I'm your best friend, I've known you longer, you have to listen to me. Tell him no."

I sighed a little. "Okay."

"Oh, you don't want to hang out with me? Fine. Get the fuck out."

"No, no, Matty, I do. I'm sorry. I'm texting him right now saying I can't, okay? See?"

To: VicSucker

Can't. I'm sorry. Maybe tomorrow?;-;-;-; :c

From: VicSucker

Okay, no prob, Love c:


Matty didn't let me reply.

-

The next day, I was with Vic. Matty was a little mad because I wanted to hang out with him, but he knows I promised and he let me go.

I was sitting on Vic's lap, we were watching If I Stay. He had his arms around my waist and his head was resting on the top of mine. He leant down to kiss me a lot, and sometimes it seemed to be subconsciously. And sometimes he randomly ran his fingers under my shirt, rubbing my hips and the sides of my stomach. It was nice. I've never felt more.. content. Loved.

As the movie was ending, Vic started kissing my neck; something I've realized I liked very much.

"So, I just realized I never repaid you for what you did a few days ago."

This alone made my di.ck twitch.

"Oh, yeah?" I said, turning so I was straddling him.

"Mhm."

"And how do you think you can repay me?"

"Well, I could start with doing what you did to me. Or maybe we could fu.ck."

I thought those words would turn me on, but they didn't. Well, maybe they did, but my nerves were taking over and I couldn't tell.

But I couldn't back out of this. Vic would hate me; call me a pussy. I've been hinting that this is what I want for a while now, and now I realized I'm not as ready as I thought I was.

"That could work." I said, trying to be suggestive, but my voice cracked. My hands started shaking a little. I can't do this. But I have to. Maybe I can just get him off and call it a night? "But I really liked doing it to you; the only way to repay me is by letting me do it again."

Though he was a little hesitant at first - he said he wants to make me feel as good as I made him - he let me do it. I smiled in victory and my shakiness went away a little. I've done this before, and I was fine. You got yourself out of it, Kellin. Good job.

I moved back so my face was near the front of his jeans. He looked down at me, biting his lip. I laughed to myself for a moment; it was so much sexier without the lip rings. I told him a few days ago to drop the act, and he let the black wash out and fade back into his normal brown hair, letting it curl instead of straightening it. He took out the lip rings (They were fake, thank god) and stopped wearing eyeliner. He still wore band shirts, though; he liked the music, so why not?

I unzipped his pants, gingerly touching the growing bulge. He bucked his hips, telling me to get on with it. I slowly pulled down his jeans, trying not to laugh at his pink boxers.

"Gay," I laughed.

"My boxers are gay, says the boy about to give me head."

"You act like you don't want it."

"And if I don't?"

"Fine by me." I shrugged, pushing myself off of the couch. We're so lucky my mom went to work and we have the house to ourselves. I went to walk away, but Vic grabbed my wrist and pulled me down towards him, kissing me roughly.

"Finish what you started."

So I did. I pulled his di.ck out of his boxers, complimenting his size once again. I held him in my hand, stroking him slowly, loving the looks of desperation on his face. He caught my stare and held it as I bent my neck some, taking the tip into my mouth. He gasped, throwing his head back. I went further down and ran my tongue along the underside of it, moaning around him when he bucked his hips. I squeezed his hips, letting him know it's okay to keep doing it, and he did. He practically fuc.ked my mouth for a minute before slowing down. I pushed his hips down and bobbed my head quickly, really just trying to get him off instead of holding this out like I did the first time.

"Fu.ck, Kellin. I'm close."

At this, I took him out of my mouth and jacked him off quickly, keeping my tongue on the tip. Moments later he was finishing into my mouth.

"Good?" I asked. He nodded, catching his breath.

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE SMUT WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE BUT IDGAF BECAUSE I MET PTV AND SWS LAST NIGHT AND GOT A SIGNED POSTER AND SHIRT AND HELD JAIME'S HAND AND CAUGHT A PICK AND NICK POINTED AND MOUTHED LYRICS TO ME AND I MADE THEM BRACELETS AND THEY PUT THEM ON INSTANTLY AND I WAS LITERALLY AT THE BARRIER THE ENTIRE SHOW FUCK EVERYTHING THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I'VE EVER BEEN
ALSO MY BIRTHDAY'S IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY
AND MY PARTNER GOT AN INSTAGRAM SO I GET TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACE MORE OFTEN
AND I GOT MY NOSE PIERCED
LIFE IF FUCKING GOOD HOW ARE YOU GUYS