Love Me Again

Twenty;

I wake up even more tired than before, and with a horrible headache. I was surprised I even fell asleep at all. I was woken up by my dad because dinner was ready. I get up from my bed, and head to the kitchen. My dad already had my plate ready for me, so I had no choice but to eat most, if not all of what was on it.

After dinner, I go back into my room. I grab my phone, and lay down in bed. I wasn't expecting anything new, unless it was from Rydel, but there was nothing. I turn my phone off completely, and open up my laptop. I go onto Facebook and update my status saying tomorrow is my last day here, before I head home, and that if anyone wanted to hang out, this was their last chance. I go onto Twitter next and post a tweet saying just about the same thing, but just saying I'm going home tomorrow, and that I don't want to leave here. I close out of everything, turn my laptop off, take some PM headache medicine, and just try and go back to sleep.

*The next morning*
I wake up after 10am, which I wasn't expecting to happen. The medicine was the only reason I was able to actually sleep. I look around my room, only to realize I was going home tomorrow. I wanted to stay longer, but I have to get back to work in a week, which I definitely wasn't ready for.

I sigh, as I get up and start to get my things ready to go take a shower. I was hanging out with Eddie today, since this would be the last time we see each other for a while. Then later I'm going out to dinner with my parents, sisters, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew. I had to fit everything in today, because my flight is at 6am tomorrow morning.

*Later that night*
My parents take me, along with everyone to Outback, mainly because everyone liked the food, and I was really craving their bacon cheddar fries. It was a great a night, because I was able to spend it with everyone who I loved and meant the world to me. I couldn't have been happier, but it was going to kill me tomorrow when I have to leave them all again.

My phone has been off basically all day, I've actually been doing that a lot more lately. There was never a point of having it on when the only person I was talking to was Rydel, which she was just calling the home line if she needed to get a hold of me when my phone was off. I decided to actually turn it on so I could text Rydel.

It takes a minute or two to turn on and be fully on before I could do anything. It starts to go off with all my notifications. Most of it was Twitter, but there were also some Facebook notifications, and a few texts. I get rid of all the Twitter and Facebook first, like I usually do, then went to my texts. I almost drop my phone when I saw who one of them was from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ??